• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

499 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a serious spending problem

Posted

i find guys who wear white very attractive.

Posted

i want to kill my dad (in my head i've killed him a billion gazillion times) but i don't want to ruin my life or future bc of that stupid piece of shit.

I feel you, my dad beat me and sexual abused me when I was young but they are going to get theirs one day. Shit you never know they might already be getting it. 

Posted

I feel you, my dad beat me and sexual abused me when I was young but they are going to get theirs one day. Shit you never know they might already be getting it. 

i'm waiting for it.

Posted

probably almost all my life i've always thought i was an introvert but it turns out i'm actully an ambivert. some people do tell me i'm an ambivert but i never believe them or never put much thought about it but now i'm starting to embrace that. i feel like i'm always in between of somethings bc i'm agnostic which is between being a believer and non believer then i'm an ambivert who is between extroverted and introverted.

Posted

I've been sober and I fucking hate it

Posted (edited)

Am I seriously gonna buy a ds or ds lite just to play Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2?

Yes. 

^Maybe nevermind

Edited by Antsu
Possibly found out how to fix

Posted

Am I seriously gonna buy a ds or ds lite just to play Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2?

Yes. 

wait hasn’t the 2nd game not been localized (assuming you’re North American lol)

Posted

wait hasn’t the 2nd game not been localized (assuming you’re North American lol)

You're right about the North American part

The fandom came together to translate the game to English. If you search it up you can find the english one for the DS and buy it. 

Posted

I've never shaved my face, armpits, or legs in my life. xD No reason to waste time and money removing something that will quite literally always be on your body.

Posted

I'm terrified at the thought of being pregnant and the thought of giving birth. If I ever decide to have kids, it'll probably be through adoption. 

Posted

I have no trauma around men yet I feel really disgusted when guys try to talk to me. I’m cool with my guy friends but some guy I don’t know was flirting with me last night and I was so grossed out. It’s ironic that I’m mostly comfortable around nerdy gamer guys seeing as they’re stereotyped as not being great with girls lol. On the other hand though I like how polite guys will be to me like I lowkey feel powerful when they go out of their way to open a door for me. Idk what’s wrong with me. I really hate to admit it too but I’ve also been struggling with self hatred towards my sexuality and I was wondering if I was bi but my disgust from last night proves that wrong I think. I think I’m just lonely because of my breakup. I find myself wishing I was straight lately since I see straight couples everywhere and I hate it so much. I really don’t like these feelings

Posted

I'm the "middle child" in my family and I don't really have friends, only acquaintances and if my father wasn't as involved as he is in my life now I would have ruined my one way or another

Posted

I'm terrified at the thought of being pregnant and the thought of giving birth. If I ever decide to have kids, it'll probably be through adoption. 

omg yes pregnancy is so gross and awful to me, i like double up on contraception bc it's my worst fear to get pregnant

Posted

i always feel like i'm not good enough and that i won't succeed in life. what if i wasn't save when i was younger and just died maybe i wouldn't feel this way.