• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

599 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by maiviam

Posted (edited)

I am attracted to a villain I really should not be attracted to from a fictional series in a very wrong way. I hate him so so much, what's wrong with me?

:stoplz::stoplz::stoplz:

I feel like such a disgusting horrible nasty person for even considering that he was anything but nasty, any attraction whatsoever, but my thoughts keep telling me otherwise. And it's like, calm down, he isn't even fucking real. You should be fine right? Nah, he's not even… he's not even worth my attraction I swear to god. I keep saying that, but that only strengthens the opposite feeling.

It's just that anything that morally repugnant really shouldn't be liked by anyone and the fandom has leapt down the throat of girls who've thought he wasn't a punchable faced piece of ass beforehand that aren't me, maybe he is, but there's still something that weirdly attracts me to him and it honestly makes no sense to me either.

I can't help how I feel! I can't help how I feel! There is no congruence between my moral compass and my weird brain's attraction to certain dominant, tall anime style men. i hate this stupid conflict, I hate this stupid poofy haired bastard. There's nothing wrong with liking him jeez but I feel like the nastiest person who has nobody to fan over him with. And I feel gross for fanning in private with only myself. Ugh.

he isn't even my first case of "gross creepy animeesque dude who I give love" but he's still shameful as HELL because he's not even my usual type at all for husbandos. What happened here came out of nowhere and it wasn't instantaneous unlike many of the other instances of this lmao tbh it developed like a tumor

+1 if anyone can figure out which char this is about (though I'd prefer it not be guessed openly) it's a BIG YIKES for me to admit

*faceplants into keyboard*

Edited by sappysappy

Posted

I am attracted to a villain I really should not be attracted to from a fictional series in a very wrong way. I hate him so so much, what's wrong with me?

:stoplz::stoplz::stoplz:

I feel like such a disgusting horrible nasty person for even considering that he was anything but nasty, any attraction whatsoever, but my thoughts keep telling me otherwise. And it's like, calm down, he isn't even fucking real. You should be fine right? Nah, he's not even… he's not even worth my attraction I swear to god. I keep saying that, but that only strengthens the opposite feeling.

It's just that anything that morally repugnant really shouldn't be liked by anyone and the fandom has leapt down the throat of girls who've thought he wasn't a punchable faced piece of ass beforehand that aren't me, maybe he is, but there's still something that weirdly attracts me to him and it honestly makes no sense to me either.

I can't help how I feel! I can't help how I feel! There is no congruence between my moral compass and my weird brain's attraction to certain dominant, tall anime style men. i hate this stupid conflict, I hate this stupid poofy haired bastard. There's nothing wrong with liking him jeez but I feel like the nastiest person who has nobody to fan over him with. And I feel gross for fanning in private with only myself. Ugh.

he isn't even my first case of "gross creepy animeesque dude who I give love" but he's still shameful as HELL because he's not even my usual type at all for husbandos. What happened here came out of nowhere and it wasn't instantaneous unlike many of the other instances of this lmao tbh it developed like a tumor

+1 if anyone can figure out which char this is about (though I'd prefer it not be guessed openly) it's a BIG YIKES for me to admit

*faceplants into keyboard*

By any chance, are you talking about Kamoshida? 

suguru-kamoshida-persona-5-the-animation-6.03.jpg

Posted (edited)

By any chance, are you talking about Kamoshida? 

suguru-kamoshida-persona-5-the-animation-6.03.jpg

giphy.gif

I've been looking for the proper reaction images for a damn HOUR and I can't find good ones that truly describe how I feel

7Ji7dNC.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=12798147

tumblr_pefh69ENnd1rpafedo5_500.gif

although this would probably most fit how I feel

CrmrsLV.jpg

rDBBeja.png

The "poof hair" and the word "tall" was a dead giveaway t b h

im going to climb back under a rock and cri now

Edited by sappysappy

Posted

I honestly think I was born with the wrong hair colour by a genetic mistake.

I Always wanted to be a redhead as a kid, but really I´d take any colour as my real one as long as its a light shade.

I have Always had dark hair , born with black hair that turned into a golden brown when I was a toddler, but ever since I hit puberty my god my hair darkened so much to a point where i hate it so much.

its close to black now, and no one ever believes its my real colour because frankly it looks like shit on me, and it just doesnt look natural for some reason.

people who say your natural hair colour suits you best...lol no.

I´m white as paper with some freckles and hazel or green/brown eyes so pretty much all these features should have given me a light hair colour to match with all of that. the contrast is just so weird between my hair and everything else its unnatural. I´ve been thinking of going to the hairdresser and just go ginger like I Always wanted, but its such a hassle and money to keep that up , and honestly ginger hair with near black roots...the thought of it alone makes me cringe.

Posted

I Always wanted to be a redhead as a kid, but really I´d take any colour as my real one as long as its a light shade.

I have Always had dark hair , born with black hair that turned into a golden brown when I was a toddler, but ever since I hit puberty my god my hair darkened so much to a point where i hate it so much.

its close to black now, and no one ever believes its my real colour because frankly it looks like shit on me, and it just doesnt look natural for some reason.

I´m white as paper with some freckles and hazel or green/brown eyes so pretty much all these features should have given me a light hair colour to match with all of that. the contrast is just so weird between my hair and everything else its unnatural. I´ve been thinking of going to the hairdresser and just go ginger like I Always wanted, but its such a hassle and money to keep that up , and honestly ginger hair with near black roots...the thought of it alone makes me cringe.

aww I think dark hair with pale skin / light eyes actually looks incredibly pretty. I have dark brown hair with natural streaks that appear during the summer.

You could always try light streaks if you think it'd work and offset the black a bit, I've seen that look good on some girls. But do whatever you feel looks best. 

To juxtapose I actually like the way my own hair looks when i dye it black because I'm naturally pretty pale, and I also have a lot of freckles.

Do whatever you feel is best for you,, I think red is also a very pretty color (but I'm too afraid to try anything that involves me bleaching my hair!!!).

Posted

aww I think dark hair with pale skin / light eyes actually looks incredibly pretty. I have dark brown hair with natural streaks that appear during the summer.

You could always try light streaks if you think it'd work and offset the black a bit, I've seen that look good on some girls. But do whatever you feel looks best. 

To juxtapose I actually like the way my own hair looks when i dye it black because I'm naturally pretty pale, and I also have a lot of freckles.

Do whatever you feel is best for you,, I think red is also a very pretty color (but I'm too afraid to try anything that involves me bleaching my hair!!!).

thanks and I agree! it can look pretty, but I honestly think it makes me looks very harsh or that I´m the long lost cousin of Morticia Adams xD

I´m not really sure what natures plan was for me but it made a lil mistake throwing in this hair colour!

and indeed the bleaching process, when I was younger I ended up with a scalp completely burned and crusty and hair fried after a failed bleach dye job so its also what keeps me from going that route, highlights are also an interesthing idea thanks! I went by wigs for a long time but its getting hotter and less comfortable now to wear one

Posted

just watched the p5r e3 english trailer and holy shit

"THERE ARE A NUMBER OF STUDENTS AT THIS SCHOOL YOU SHOULDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH"

9vGdlVE.gif

i have not wanted to be stepped on this much in a long time

CAN WE ALSO TALK ABOUT TAKUTO??? I KNOW HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EVIL BUT I DONT TRUST THAT ATLUS ISNT GOING TO MAKE HIM EVIL FOR A SECOND. I STILL LOVE HIM, HE'S SO CUTE. LIKE FUCKING HELL ATLUS STOP MAKING ME LIKE OLD MEN.

AND KASUMI. OH MY GOD KASUMI. PPL SAYING SHE SOUNDS BLAND BUT SHE SEEMS SUPER CUTE TO ME, I WONDER IF SHE'LL OVERTAKE FUTABA'S SPOT AS MY BEST GIRL.

CONTENT, CONTENT, I LOVE ALL THIS CONTENT AND IM FANNING AGAIN, HELP ME!!

ATLUS POSTPONING P5R TILL 2020 IN THE WEST, WHY CANT WE GET IT WHEN THE JAPANESE DO EEK

Posted

just watched the p5r e3 english trailer and holy shit

"THERE ARE A NUMBER OF STUDENTS AT THIS SCHOOL YOU SHOULDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH"

9vGdlVE.gif

i have not wanted to be stepped on this much in a long time

CAN WE ALSO TALK ABOUT TAKUTO??? I KNOW HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EVIL BUT I DONT TRUST THAT ATLUS ISNT GOING TO MAKE HIM EVIL FOR A SECOND. I STILL LOVE HIM, HE'S SO CUTE. LIKE FUCKING HELL ATLUS STOP MAKING ME LIKE OLD MEN.

AND KASUMI. OH MY GOD KASUMI. PPL SAYING SHE SOUNDS BLAND BUT SHE SEEMS SUPER CUTE TO ME, I WONDER IF SHE'LL OVERTAKE FUTABA'S SPOT AS MY BEST GIRL.

CONTENT, CONTENT, I LOVE ALL THIS CONTENT AND IM FANNING AGAIN, HELP ME!!

ATLUS POSTPONING P5R TILL 2020 IN THE WEST, WHY CANT WE GET IT WHEN THE JAPANESE DO EEK

Is Takuto the school counselor? Cause those children need therapy. 

I have mixed feelings about Kasumi. She's cute but I hope she won't be a genderbent Akechi(you know hates the Phantom Thieves but interested in Joker). I feel like Atlus would push her too much, but I hope they prove me wrong. But for now, I'm gonna be loyal to my best girl Ann. 

I genuinely hate when developers release unfinished games than release the full version later... But I know I'm still gonna pay like $60 for it and enjoy every second of it. 

I'm dreading the fact that I'll need to start all over at level one again though :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Is Takuto the school counselor? Cause those children need therapy. 

I have mixed feelings about Kasumi. She's cute but I hope she won't be a genderbent Akechi(you know hates the Phantom Thieves but interested in Joker). I feel like Atlus would push her too much, but I hope they prove me wrong. But for now, I'm gonna be loyal to my best girl Ann. 

I genuinely hate when developers release unfinished games than release the full version later... But I know I'm still gonna pay like $60 for it and enjoy every second of it. 

I'm dreading the fact that I'll need to start all over at level one again though :alpacadone:

takuto is the counselor who gets hired after the kamoshida arc. Atlus says explicitly that he's not going to be evil but I keep hrm hrming because there's something a little suspect about him instantly getting hired on after someone who was causing the school trouble gets canned... of course, that's my wishful thinking because I like villains, I hope he does offer some new perspectives to the game and helps these poor traumatized teens.

I like Akechi a lot but I hope she's at least distinctive from Akechi because I don't want her to be a female copy of Akechi, I think she should have her own distinctions. Hopefully she does, because Atlus is kind of pushing her a lot already so I'm assuming that she's actually got an interesting story arc.

I'll eat it up, not like I'm going to be spending my money on much better shit anyway.

OT confessional: Just had a massive blowout fight with my sister and... well, god I hate her right now. I hate her half the time. At her worst she's bitchy, controlling, and awful, she is barely around but tends to treat others like they should follow her every demand, and then claims that her cunty and often bratty phrasing and tendency to treat everyone like maids is "DOING IT OUT OF LOVE".... that wording actively reminds me of my nasty mother and that triggers really bad memories for me. Me bringing up in the conversation that she reminded us of our mother fucking chucked us both off the deep end, she projected back onto me that I was acting like my mother, and it began.

We ended up slapping one another and in chokeholds and all this other awful physical banter. She started it, personally, I'm just really angry at how it turned out, now my entire body hurts. Nothing has been solved... she is going to continue or up the ante on her demanding behavior now. She's also going to try and defame me to my own therapist (who I have an appointment with tomorrow), and my father and try and make herself seem like the victim when she started the argument and I repeatedly told her to stop until I could not fucking take it anymore and started yelling at her. I am trying to find something to take the edge off.

Oh, and she did all this in front of her childhood friend. He didn't say squat because at the end what can he do. My sister is an immovable force. I only feel bad that he had to witness it. The guy has known me since we were actual kids, so he knows I have mental health problems, same with my sister, but there's nothing more humiliating than this young man having to be an accessory to this level of personal humiliation for both of us.

I am so disgusted with myself right now, and I shouldn't be, but maybe I fucking made it clear, finally made it clear to my sister, that I am tired of her trying to reign over me like she can control me. She can't. She can't threaten me either, without getting blowback. I'm not going to get accused of being entitled and bratty myself because of her entitled brainlessness.

If she can't even ask me to do anything without sounding as if she's talking to a maid, then she does not deserve my respect, I have tried and I am exhausted by her awful behavior towards me. I am not her fucking maid.

She's younger than me and acts like she has life all figured out and that she can order everyone around, it's fucking insufferable. You are not invincible, you do not have life all figured out, and you are not going to get me to abide by your every whims, you understand that, sweetheart? I'm too old for this shit and I feel like I've accomplished nothing in life, she pisses me off by constantly feeling like she has to reinforce how "great" she is and how much of a dismotivated loser i am. I thought we were able to get along but she's become increasingly worse, every time she comes back from college, it's bitch, bitch, bitch. I don't care anymore. I really don't care. I'm tired of this shit.

Edited by sappysappy

Posted

im pretty arrogant, i used to be super insecure but think im rlly cute most of the time and idrc if i seem cocky because i like this better than hating myself 

Posted

idk if i ever confess this here before but i'm asocial not antisocial, i wish people would stop saying i'm antisocial. yes i admit i can be aloof.

Posted

I overthink way too much from how say bye to how I decline any offer I'm given. I know what I say and what I want to say, but then I keep thinking about the way I said things. 

Posted

I legitimately want my father and sister to suffer for what they're doing right now. As a continuation of the earlier nonsense they are now treating me as a lunatic and it makes me want to actually commit sodoku. I wouldn't say I was suicidal before, my sister drove me to the point of acting like I was mentally unstable and suicidal, but god fucking damn, they're about to unleash pandoras box upon me and attempt to "guilt" me into doing their bidding when I'm not even doing much wrong, they never offered to fucking help me in the slightest, and they expect me to bear down and put up with them.

This is why I want to move out. This is why I don't want to be here. having no semblance of financial responsibility, not being cleanly at all, but wanting out of desperation, anger, feeling trapped and walled into a box. I'm so tired of solely blaming myself when nobody else wants to help me, the supposedly proclaimed loser, get better. They only care when i'm a fucking HINDRANCE. when i make them uncomforable, but they don't care at all when they do the same to me. And I'm tired of it. I don't give a rat's ass I just want out of this excuse of a family and if my lousy maternal aunt wasn't holding onto the money my grandma left for me until i was 25 i would get the hell out and run away, because i don't want to live with my mother again either.

Posted (edited)

I think dark hair/pale eyes is really striking. It's different than all of the masses of light haired/light eyed people. 

ritter.thumb.jpg.a5276abff0756dd5d7d20aalorde.thumb.jpg.80b83cf44c0c9ffed5bd682f

Like Krysten Ritter and Lorde. Their hair color makes them look mysterious and unique imo. You're lucky! 

Edited by temato