• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

557 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I only just NOW realized the color bars on this site - purple and turquoise - are NOT a solid colour but little sqaures of different shades... I've been on this size for like 2 years and I never noticed.............

O_O you're right, I always have the light turned way down so I've never noticed it either, though I still can't see it with the turquoise

Also this has been bothering me so much:

Screenshot_20190418-134816_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted

i think im in a toxic relationship and i'm scared of leaving him :/

Posted

i think im in a toxic relationship and i'm scared of leaving him :/

love yourself pls

Posted (edited)

Nevermind, sorry.

Edited by Sparklefist

Posted

So I've never talked about this to anyone because I'm so ashamed of myself, but I used to stalk my first serious crush in 6th grade. He lived just across the school, so I memorised his schedule and followed him home just to see him. I even followed his mom and younger siblings to the nearby playground, maybe to get noticed, I honestly don't know at this point, and once left some cherries I picked in front of their door as some kind of gift.

Even considering that I was only 11 or 12, it must have been creepy, and I'm so fucking embarassed everytime stalkers come up in threads here on PULL-_-

Posted (edited)

-i feel so lonely at times, that i just walk around the city because i have nothing to do/people to hang out with 

-i'm an attention seeker lol i like when people look at me

Edited by Neglected

Posted

I had a Sugar Daddy and boy, I was so so happy. Suddenly my debts were ALL gone, I was able to pay a private school, I ate lobster for the first time and I felt like a princess. But I had to fall in love with another person who ended up cheating on me...

Posted

I honestly don't like being hugged or kissed. And I hate when people start saying mushy gooey lovey dovey shit to me. 

Posted (edited)

Used to show my body, sell personified "loli/child" voice clips and act as a "waifu" in webcam rooms. I was 13-15 and did this out of my own will because I had no friends and my family was absent. Got a few invites to fly overseas or have someone pick me up from my home country at the time. I'm so glad I found a reliable boyfriend before I took up on any of those invites because they really were tempting me at the time. Also abused painkillers, relaxants and alcohol.

At the time I didn't find it at all weird to have these 20 years older fathers watching me and chatting with me every day. It's bizarre to think back on.

Edited by product

Posted

I use snapchat filters to hide the ugliness of my face hehe 

Posted

When I was 14-17, I used to sext random guys in their early to late 20s that I'd find on the internet. It never really did anything for me, but for some reason I kept doing it. I wasn't even remotely interested in the guys. Now that I'm older, it really disgusts me. Not that I kept doing it but just the kind of guys who reciprocated. I stopped around the time I met my first boyfriend. But I've never really talked about it to anyone because it's always felt embarrassing. Except now I realize how gross those men were knowing I was underage.

Posted (edited)

I find that I'm quite into guys who are portrayed as masochists. (Fiction as far as it goes, haven't seen one irl) and I get sadistic drives, does that make me a sadist or it's normal. - Yahoo! Q&A

I can never finish anything that I started, RIP all my projects (novels, visual novels etc)

Edited by Parasol Waddle Dee

Posted

When I was 10, my cousin who was 17 at the time, introduced me to her boyfriend, who was 21. I thought nothing of it. She took me to cafe where he was there too. I think they were on a date or something, but I was very sad earlier for other reasons and I guess she wanted to comfort me too or something. 

She told me not to tell anyone about him because he was older than her, and I kept her secret. I didn't understand the problem. I saw nothing wrong with a 4 year age difference, but whatever. 

I didn't know age of conset laws at the time in America or Turkey(where this all took place). I figured to just let it out here since it's been 9 years and she's married to someone else now. 

Posted

I read everything and I have no words for some of them like wow...that rough... For some of I can relate and I am a little bit sad for some people :( I can't said much but be well

Posted (edited)

Edited by PISTACHIO!!