• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna

9032 posts in this topic

Posted

That logic of urs is sorry but i gotta say it; dumb af. it goes: i was made fun of [insert any feature] so others, in the future, can't do it because I, myself, was made fun of it (even tho those people aren't actually making fun of it theyre just placing dots on their faces) that logic is invalid. its like me saying; "hey i was made fun of my big eyes and so u can't make ur eyes bigger with makeup because I was previously made fun of it !!" you would never last in the real word, with that logic. so no. 

Hahahaha, whoooboy I struck a nerve.  I agree it's not really that big of a deal but at the end of the day we all got our sore spots.  Personally I don't give a flying flip what people put on their face but I have empathy towards other peoples experiences at least lol. 

Posted

She's such a brat oh my god.  And of course her 'house' would have the most put together and thought through outfit.

fxcghjioipuy7tifog.PNG

ggfhjkiloiku.PNG

Posted

Kenners: "It's Hogwarts inspired desu~"

IMG_0122.thumb.jpg.ac14578b748e97dbd4973

Posted

Oh Kenners we know you can dress edgier.*old photos of Kenners :doge:

Even in her bottle flip video(saw it on her sisters insta story) she has dark clothes like legit gray and black. She's probably just doing this to push that whole "My style is so /boho/western/kawaii desu" because it makes her feel special when literally its a forever21 style.

And agreed she's so immature omg.

Posted

Did she use the same black belt like three or four times...? Gryffindor was awful, downright. I thought it's Hufflepuff. Tbh all of the outfits weren't good, you don't just go choose one of the house colours and take one piece from your wardrobe in that colour, bam, ~inspired~. Especially with Hogwarts people are gonna be pissed when you half-ass it like that. And throwing in her own house (?) was just the cherry on the cake. I thought girl had more fashion sense...

Posted

Has anyone posted this ? not sure

17842269_1794860364165332_1613783184_n.jpg

Posted

What i really dislike about her is her shitty attitude! I mean, her fans in the comments section were nice to her, didn't disrespect her or anything, and she was so bitchy with her replies! Like... 

IMG_3519.thumb.GIF.7f55bec780fded153b6a4

repeting ober and over again "its MY style/ it's INSPIRED" it was so difficult say "oh thank you for your opinion, I just thought this is what I would wear in representation of idk Slytherin, keep watching there will be more videos like this one" or something, but no, she always have to reply like that, I mean,  bitch, your "inspired outfits" sucked deal with it, and be nice to your fans cause honestly you don't deserve them:

IMG_3505.thumb.GIF.9790614f421384f5e2c6d

Posted

Kenner's Hogwarts video is just so....

1491611868289.thumb.gif.3e753aa75e90243d

Posted

Has anyone posted this ? not sure

17842269_1794860364165332_1613783184_n.jpg

Are you kidding me? Her comment sections are almost all asspats, and even those giving constructive criticism kiss up to her like "hey I didn't really like this, AND I HOPE THIS DIDN'T COME OFF MEAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!1!"

Posted (edited)

What i really dislike about her is her shitty attitude! I mean, her fans in the comments section were nice to her, didn't disrespect her or anything, and she was so bitchy with her replies! Like... 

IMG_3519.thumb.GIF.7f55bec780fded153b6a4

“It’s hogwarts ‘inspired’ spring lookbook love. Key word here is ‘inspired”.

If someone spoke to me like that I-- :feelgood:

Edited by salem
grammar

Posted (edited)

Kenners, enough with Harry Potter. We get it.

Edited by mushroom

Posted (edited)

She's such a brat oh my god.  And of course her 'house' would have the most put together and thought through outfit.

ggfhjkiloiku.PNG

Okay. Just this comment chain, just read what the poor chick is saying.. "I don't mean anything bad" and " (I) don't wanna upset you much". This is so fucking sad, like this chick knows that kenna is going to give a snarky response, so she's trying to soften the blow with "I love you's" to show how she doesn't mean any harm because Kenna just has to give such a snide reply.

Edited by pale

Posted

Kenners, enough with Harry Potter. We get it.

Oh how much do I hate the posts that start with "Am I the only one". Like yeah, there are 7,5 billion of people in the world, sure thing you're the only one, you're THAT unique.

Posted

no offence buuuuut

I cannot stand when people dress bohemian/gypsy-ish. All I can imagine is this American girl that is like ''omg I'm so relatable. I just looove to travel #wanderlust amirite. I'm such a free spirit, I def read all these books. oh look a dreamcatcher!''

I love the style, but its so over used by these girls with no ties to the cultures 

I totally love the aesthetics (never would call them "gipsy" though, for the obvious reasons) and they're super inspiring as much as I dislike Kenna. But it's seriously so overdone and labeled wrongly, it's disgusting. It's just annoying. Especially if it's coming from someone as fake as Kenna.