• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna

9032 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by 8starfish8

Posted

The reuploader unlisted the video (trust me I thought it was taken down too), here's the link! :alpacacrush:

it was pretty cringy watching that ngl. she is legit a koreeaboo, hot damn. Not just a weeaboo. Like weeaboos are one thing, and like the majority of the time people call themselves weeaboos ironically (some people consider a term for "noob" even though it's more of a racial app, but being a koreeaboo is an entirely different entity. That video alone makes me realize she really isn't aro-asexual. i just don't understand. 
but why did she take it down?

Posted (edited)

^ shes not really a koreaboo yet imo. She just jumped on bandwagon to be a cOol kiD and gain more kpop fans for her fandom. However, most people called her out for sexualizing real people ( iirc ) so she had to take it down. That video was the beginning of her whole "im a victim of cyber bullying i hate social media imma take a  break" bs lol

Edited by yoongg2

Posted

This is the first result when you search Simply kenna on YT & the comment section is on fire :alpacashocked:

Posted

Has this been posted before? (I'll spoil if it did) uwu

Posted (edited)

BTW: I've made the mirror of Kenna's deleted BTS video (A.K.A. the video that pretty much started everything) public after having it unlisted for over a month, I don't think anybody still cares about it but you never know

This is the first result when you search Simply kenna on YT & the comment section is on fire :alpacashocked:

"She seems like that girl in Uni that's lesbian then marries a dude named Kevin and has boring sex the rest of her life."

Brilliant

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

kind of offtopic but i just noticed that this emily person liked one of my friends tweets about kenna that i was mentioned in. its a litle old, she must have gone through a bunch of tweets on the search :alpacashocked:  i just thought that was funny.

DFRMgajW0AEl_OU.thumb.jpg.66784a33e9fa89

Posted

The thing that bothers me the most about the ice skating video is that it's just so... Lazy-looking? Like zero effort or enthusiasm. I have no idea how difficult that move is, but it just came across as really lame. Of course, there's nothing bad about not being that good at skating and practicing to get better, but if you're trying to fake out that you're good enough to be Olympic standard, surely you'd put your all into it, especially if you were intending to post the video to the internet for your "adoring" fans?

Posted

Kinda off topic, but I remember when Dodie went to Japan, she said that the cuter you look, the more often people want pictures with you, and I've got this idea in my head that Kenna is really going to reach when she goes to Japan and try to look as "kawaii uwu" as possible and then boast about how everyone in Japan thought she was so cute and wanted pictures with her. Already cringing for the moment, and I fear for the day she decides, "I want to go to Korea to see my BTS oppas"...not ready for it.

Posted

Also, it makes me so sad that she's gotta use Hotrau as Sailor Scout parallel. Hotaru is the most bad ass babe in the whole series. She can create the destruction of an entire world with the drove of her Silence Glaive?! How rad is that? But the most wonderful part of her is how soft spoken and humble she is but hides this violent power inside her that can shake the foundations of the earth. Complete opposite of Kenna. 

LOOOOL if Kenners had the power to destroy the world, she would be like "Look at me, aren't I cool?? I'm the first person in the world who learned to destroy everything and everyone in one night and yet I don't?? Worship me, because I may be the villain of this story and who knows what I may do! You can't out-fox the fox!"

(Also hilarious how she says she'd be sailor saturn because she's the guardian of silence and destruction "and if that isn't me then what is?". lmao. she literally picked the least fan-favourite sailor just to be cool and edgy. If I had to pick, I'd say she's a lot like Chibi Usa. Obnoxious and mischievous.)

Well, Kenners knows a thing or two about self-destruction for sure, with her terrible attitude and that *shudder* sugar-covered bagel......

The thing that bothers me the most about the ice skating video is that it's just so... Lazy-looking? Like zero effort or enthusiasm. I have no idea how difficult that move is, but it just came across as really lame. Of course, there's nothing bad about not being that good at skating and practicing to get better, but if you're trying to fake out that you're good enough to be Olympic standard, surely you'd put your all into it, especially if you were intending to post the video to the internet for your "adoring" fans?

I didn't know how to to put my thoughts about that video in words, but you did it!

Posted

New IG post, comments are active!

Posted

IMG_1884.thumb.PNG.0e39715fb6637b172f908

Posted

LMAO

2017-07-21_22.03.02.jpg

She murdered her!!!!! OMFG

Posted

LMAO

2017-07-21_22.03.02.jpg

this is my sisters comment LOL 

The post is gone now. She barely even uploaded it an hour ago, what's up with that?