• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna

9032 posts in this topic

Posted

I just saw this on Lunestelle's most recent video

Screen_Shot_2017-07-13_at_3.47.44_PM.thu

Posted

This makes me cringe

m.png

n.png

Posted

I'm sorry, but even without reading this comment - why the hell did she  write this under a three months old video? Nobody is going to see it! Why didn't she post about it on Instagram? I'm glad she said what she said, and it's a good start to change her behaviour, but it honestly looks like she tries to hide it. Why not say it officially? This comment is addressed to her fans who criticize Belle for copying her, but none of them will see it. It's an old video with hundreds of comments. It will change nothing.

Still, I like that she tried to fix the situation.

Posted

I love that last bit at the end, "We realized there are more important things that pointless Internet things". Seeing as Kenna ALWAYS frames herself as the victim, I can't help but think that the last bit is implying "So forget my own Internet mistakes, okay?? I already moved on from my "rivalry"!!"

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Posted (edited)

Love how

Love how she still uses "us" instead of "me" You were the one being bitter about it Kenna. I really dislike when people act like they're on some higher than you ground; "Don't spread negativity guise; look at me such a nice and kind person" Whatever, ya know? Do it with actions; not words. I think i'm done with the whole Lunestelle/Kenna thing. Girl got an apology(or whatever) If she's cool who the hell am i to judge? Still not gonna follow either.

Edit: Realised i wrote almost the same as @Ritsusu -.- Sorry for the repetition of words. I got a little angry when i saw it and went straight to comment without properly reading the previous responses :alpacadone:

Edited by Eilaz

Posted

Why is she acting like she's not the one responsible for all the shit that happened? Girl is mental.

That "sweet innocent comprehensive" persona she's trying to portray is honestly so laughable knowing how fake and egotistical she is. 

Btw everyone's entitled to their opinion but I really don't get how even after 337 pages worth of exposure, there are still people here who believe that Kenna is trustworthy and/or a good person.

Has this girl ever given a sincere apology in her life? Everytime she apologizes she blames other people or plays the victim. Here she's sharing the blame with Belle when she should just admit it was her wrong doing for being a bully and sending her little stans to do th same. The only reason she even apologized is because everything she has done is back firing. She's only sorry now that she got caught doing everything she accused these girls of and worse. If pull never found out of all of this she would still be doing the same and would have never apologized... 

Posted

This makes me cringe

m.png

n.png

ohh fucking hell no, is she a dasha fangirl. she's actually following all the cows (lolcows)

Posted

Kenna is that type of anxious person that tries to overcompensate to try and sidestep her insecurities, and fails. She has so little self confidence, that she tries to "fake it til she makes it" and act like she absolutely loves herself and that she is the best at everything. In reality, she is not confident at all in her own skin, so every tiny criticism (example: "You have chubby hands" by ONE random person) has her going off in rants ("Me: Posts a video, Everyone: You have such chubby hands! Me: Well it's because I take ice skating classes and they were swollen" etc etc) She lies so much to make herself look interesting, because she thinks that her genuine self is not.

Also, @icehalo: your poem has more substance and structure than Kenna's entire "bibliography" (for lack of better word)

As someone who is very insecure and deals with anxiety and depression I do have some simpathy for Kenna (some lol). However, im the type that is cruel to myself and not to others both are bad though. Regardless of what you're going through you have to take responsibility for you're actions...no excuses. Like I said Kenna really should go to therapy it could really help her change for the better. 

Posted

Here's an idea! Why don't you guys ask Lunestelle instead of assuming things? Remember that she's not arrogant like Kenna so she'll actually reply to you instead of being a dick. I have spoken to her and she says that she doesn't agree with or condone Kenna's actions including censoring people (blocking from profile etc) or how she treats others. She doesn't want to be constantly harassed and targeted by Kenna or her rabid fans. I Informed her of the latest thing Kenna has done -she wasn't aware beforehand- and she's asked Kenna to issue an apology, to which kenna has denied. Shocker. She's aware people are upset but she's trying to stay positive and it's clear that she does believe that Kenna can change. I don't want to say too much as this was discussed in confidence, but no, she's not using this as a way to gain followers. I've been in a similar situation and it's easier to accept an apology than deal with a womanchild and her moronic fans. I don't want to say anything that will make Kenna harass Lunestelle so I'm holding my tongue. 

Wow, that's something. I actually never thought of asking lunestelle about it, purely because I felt it's none of my business. I mean, why would I like to know except because I'm being nosey? I'm glad that you did, though. Thanks for sharing. So Kenna denied that she ever wrote the email to Olli? Or refused to apologize for it?

Posted (edited)

Wow, that's something. I actually never thought of asking lunestelle about it, purely because I felt it's none of my business. I mean, why would I like to know except because I'm being nosey? I'm glad that you did, though. Thanks for sharing. So Kenna denied that she ever wrote the email to Olli? Or refused to apologize for it?

Not sure, I didn't explicitly ask Belle about it but i spoke to her about how I understand her current situation and how it looks to others (us on pull, basically) from the outside, and she confided in me about how it makes her feel and her course of action. Apparently Belle asked Kenna to apologise to Emilia and her fans (this also wasn't explicitly confirmed but I don't want to hammer her with questions, this is just how I interpreted it).

also I may have come off quite condescending/rude in my original post... Apologies, I didn't mean that, just hits close to home. Assumptions are pretty hurtful, especially when you can simply ask the person without them replying to you with an outdated meme or being "salty xd"

Edited by pale

Posted

Not sure, I didn't explicitly ask Belle about it but i spoke to her about how I understand her current situation and how it looks to others (us on pull, basically) from the outside, and she confided in me about how it makes her feel and her course of action. Apparently Belle asked Kenna to apologise to Emilia and her fans (this also wasn't explicitly confirmed but I don't want to hammer her with questions, this is just how I interpreted it).

also I may have come off quite condescending/rude in my original post... Apologies, I didn't mean that, just hits close to home. Assumptions are pretty hurtful, especially when you can simply ask the person without them replying to you with an outdated meme or being "salty xd"

Naw, man; this girl's candour is exactly why I don't think there are ulterior motives. She just got caught in the tenticals of a crap situation.