• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna

9032 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m not whiteknighting Kenna at all. I’m not aiding her. Kenna is 100% fake. You can look at my post history. I’m just saying that Lunestelle is just as fake and is possibly going to be the next snowflake to watch out for.

I showed the proof of the 2 photos of an example of Lunestelle copying. Then the next posts I said I had suspicions that Lunestelle was creating these fake accounts and is using the copycat act to gain followers on purpose. Then when someone posted a screenshot of Lunestelle speaking publicly about the Fox Plagiarism, it was noted that Lunestelle is lurking this thread and is possibly posting as an alias. It seemed to me that the downfall of Kenna is a leverage for gaining her own popularity. As an outsider, why not speak up about this? Morally, I believe that is wrong. I did not take the screenshots of the fake Instagram accounts at the time because in my past posts on p 291/292 I said I stopped keeping up on it for the past several weeks.. I was posting this question of mine in the thread to see if anyone else has noticed the Kenna Fanpages talking similarly to Lunestelle’s writing style. I did not say it was 100% fact, I said it was my suspicion.

It’s wrong that Kenna is a thief and plagiarized and tried to make money off that artist’s fox drawings. I already stated in my post history that Kenna should get off the Internet and get therapy sessions instead of ice skating lessons. I have seen Lunestelle saying that she supported Kenna, too. I tried to find where she said she supported Kenna, but I couldn't. If anyone else does, then please share.  A theory is an idea, not 100% fact.

I don’t think anything that I said was outrageous considering that there was proof that she was legitimately copying Kenna’s feed. Kenna has also stolen Lunestelle’s music with the in love with a ghost soundtrack and used it in her videos.

I’m saying both of them should be exposed for what they both do as wrong. Anyways, it’s crazy. You can’t ever stop anyone. Kenna will keep being famous, and so will Lunestelle. But if I feel that something is not right or morally wrong, then I’m going to speak up. I won’t support any fake girl.

I also encourage anyone who is lurking to speak up and post. Girls like Kenna & Lunestelle should be exposed for their wrongdoings. If you wanna speak up & share your facts, observations, and opinions, then it should be welcomed. 

Theres a difference. A major one. You can compare anyone's feed to each other and I bet sometimes they will line up. Lunestelle has been seen posting fan art before, its nothing like what Kenna did.

Its just a feed layout. How the bloody hell does that compare?? You're trying to find dirt where there isn't any.

Kenna like many pointed out has a GIGANT  list of shit. Comparing her feed is like me saying my friend copied me beacause she took a photo of the beach one day after me? Honestly mate this isn't a place to whiteknight Kenners. This is a thread for Kenna. If you want to try and call out Lunestelle make a thread, lets see if you get action there.

Otherwise lets stop getting off topic like with the racial stuff guys.

Posted

She needs to stop with this whole "I'm special and only I can like this specific thing!" mindset because honestly, that's just plain toxic.

I'm 100% with you here. Defining yourself by any one thing, as I have recently learned, is a very dangerous and toxic mindset as it's limiting to your capablities as a human being with complex feelings and emotions. It's okay to be passionate about things, but take any one passion too far and it could end up driving people away because people see you as pretentious rather than genuinely liking something. Kenna just needs to see how her passions don't make her, she makes herself though a combination of morals, personality traits, intrests, and of course actions.

@Hummingbird Aside from making the video that Kenna replied on which has been mentioned before, back in 2016 Acacia bought a hat that looked a lot like the hat Kenna wore 24/7 and also started posting photos with a similar aesthetic on instagram (light, more minimalistic)

Acacia:

CYkK-obUAAAwsQO.jpg

Kenna:

maxresdefault.jpg

The first thing that cane to mind when I saw Kenna wearing this hat is those hats that little boys in anime sometimes wear, especially if the setting is after the gradual westernization of Japan, most notably Kanta from My Neighbor Totoro and Seita from Grave of the Fireflies (which is funny since the original showing of Grave of the Fireflies was a double feature with My Neighbor Totoro). 

tumblr_lxelowz9XH1r2rlh6o3_250.thumb.gifSeita.thumb.jpg.1b25f498a52cc994f4ba0fcf

Obviously, these kind of hats aren't only in anime but a real life trend of Japanese boys that existed in the early days of Japan's westernization. Boys would wear these hats to emulate the Japanese army uniform as to appear as a proper citizen. The pictures below is of a real life Japanese boys wearing a hat similar to the one Kenna is modeling.

japanese-boy-school-uniform.thumb.jpg.2d8705_188_87-japanese-modern-boy-costume.

I'm wondering if instead of fully copying Acacia if Kenna, who has a basic understanding of anime that would at least include knowledge of Ghibli films mainly Totoro, if she decided to get this hat to cement her status as an anime goddess. 

"Look at me! This hat is so popular within a lot of anime! I'm wearing it! I must be an anime expert for wearing this hat!" 

I don't watch much anime, my attention span sucks for watching lenghthy series and longer movies, but I have seen this type of hat in an abundance of Japanese media (anime included) as well as historical photographs. I bet you Kenna probably doesn't know much on the history of why a lot of anime boys wear hats like this, she just saw ot from Anacia or another source and got it because anime. 

Posted

Also this is on her sisters insta

19883541_1845285522456149_1lkjhgf0itre0617628_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm 100% with you here. Defining yourself by any one thing, as I have recently learned, is a very dangerous and toxic mindset as it's limiting to your capablities as a human being with complex feelings and emotions. It's okay to be passionate about things, but take any one passion too far and it could end up driving people away because people see you as pretentious rather than genuinely liking something. Kenna just needs to see how her passions don't make her, she makes herself though a combination of morals, personality traits, intrests, and of course actions.

The first thing that cane to mind when I saw Kenna wearing this hat is those hats that little boys in anime sometimes wear, especially if the setting is after the gradual westernization of Japan, most notably Kanta from My Neighbor Totoro and Seita from Grave of the Fireflies (which is funny since the original showing of Grave of the Fireflies was a double feature with My Neighbor Totoro). 

tumblr_lxelowz9XH1r2rlh6o3_250.thumb.gifSeita.thumb.jpg.1b25f498a52cc994f4ba0fcf

Obviously, these kind of hats aren't only in anime but a real life trend of Japanese boys that existed in the early days of Japan's westernization. Boys would wear these hats to emulate the Japanese army uniform as to appear as a proper citizen. The pictures below is of a real life Japanese boys wearing a hat similar to the one Kenna is modeling.

japanese-boy-school-uniform.thumb.jpg.2d8705_188_87-japanese-modern-boy-costume.

I'm wondering if instead of fully copying Acacia if Kenna, who has a basic understanding of anime that would at least include knowledge of Ghibli films mainly Totoro, if she decided to get this hat to cement her status as an anime goddess. 

"Look at me! This hat is so popular within a lot of anime! I'm wearing it! I must be an anime expert for wearing this hat!" 

I don't watch much anime, my attention span sucks for watching lenghthy series and longer movies, but I have seen this type of hat in an abundance of Japanese media (anime included) as well as historical photographs. I bet you Kenna probably doesn't know much on the history of why a lot of anime boys wear hats like this, she just saw ot from Anacia or another source and got it because anime. 

I'm pretty sure she just wears it because it's fashionable. I've seen it around in street fashion, I thought about getting one myself because it looks nice. Didn't even know  the history behind it. 

It's by far the least Anime thing, if she wanted to wear something to be an anime princess, it'd be cat ears or something that is more related to anime. 

So it sounds like just another conspiracy theory for now. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

I'm pretty sure she just wears it because it's fashionable. I've seen it around in street fashion, I thought about getting one myself because it looks nice. Didn't even know  the history behind it. 

It's by far the least Anime thing, if she wanted to wear something to be an anime princess, it'd be cat ears or something that is more related to anime. 

So it sounds like just another conspiracy theory for now. 

That is a good point. I have seen it in street fashion too, but I wasn't too sure as with this new wave of modern "aesthetic" street fashion that some brands will incorporate anime and Japnese culture as that's the hot new thing if Tumblr aesthetics are anything to go off of. 

But, Kenna's aesthetic isn't all anime and neither is all forms of street fashion- so I must admit that I am probably wrong in my thoughts and it's more likely she is fully copying Anacia than anything else. Kenna falls into pastel and earthy aesthetics more so than anime, if any of her videos are to go off of. I'll admit my own thoughts were a tad of a reach, but in all honesty with all the things Kenna tries to brand herself with I don't know what to expect from her anymore. She started as a Buddhist and now I don't think I've seen her mention her "religion" much in any newer videos. She's very much the kind of person who will take anything as her own "aesthetic" so long as she likes it, so I don't know what her next image will be or what she'll come back as after her social media "break". Granted, her "fairy princess of Tumblr" vibe was always there from the start but there's still a start difference from Buddhist Kenna and the Kenna we see now. 

At least those are my thoughts. 

Posted

I was watching one of her older monthly favorites videos, this one being about what she got for Christmas, and she said someone had given her a Gryffindor scarf as a present. I know this might be petty, but the Harry Potter series means a lot to me, and Kenna is by far the last person that would ever be sorted into Gryffindor. She's an absolute coward that starts shaking in her boots at the slightest public issue in her life, and then she runs for the hills after she's stopped panicking initially. She's not even what you could call a cowardly lion.

Posted

okay babes a farmer posted this beautiful greentext of things kenna has done on Kenna's lolcow thread, could OP update the post with it? Or could we please contact a mod and request it be changed? (Don't get at me for anything wrong here, just reposting, feel free to add to it/correct it)

Hidden Content

problem is we'd need the source/recepits linked to everything that would take a longer time

Posted (edited)

I was watching one of her older monthly favorites videos, this one being about what she got for Christmas, and she said someone had given her a Gryffindor scarf as a present. I know this might be petty, but the Harry Potter series means a lot to me, and Kenna is by far the last person that would ever be sorted into Gryffindor. She's an absolute coward that starts shaking in her boots at the slightest public issue in her life, and then she runs for the hills after she's stopped panicking initially. She's not even what you could call a cowardly lion.

I'm actually really surprised she doesn't claim to be Slytherin, since in her head she's a "sly little fox"...but of course she has some weird fictional crush on Harry and wants to be just like him.

She's too lame to fit the characteristics of any house. 

Edited by Clumsy

Posted

I'm actually really surprised she doesn't claim to be Slytherin, since in her head she's a "sly little fox"...but of course she has some weird fictional crush on Harry and wants to be just like him.

She's too lame to fit the characteristics of any house. 

Aside from that we've already seen that she sees Hogwarts in black and white, means Gryffindor are the good ones, the winners and Slytherin are the bad ones, the losers. She doesn't see any grey in between, that's why she made Foxtail. Which is stupid because Hufflepuff isn't full of kind, shy characters and Ravenclaw isn't made exclusively of smart bookworms. Kenners simply is the most uncreative person in the whole world.

Posted

problem is we'd need the source/recepits linked to everything that would take a longer time

that's why people read the thread then? I guess someone could comb through the thread and collect evidence...

Posted

that's why people read the thread then? I guess someone could comb through the thread and collect evidence...

It doesn't have to be one person at all, there's a lot of people on this thread and everyone can work together

Posted

Can people stop and just post Kenna related things.

:doge:

Posted

I have an idea on how we can collect all the evidence we have fast: Let's divide the shit she's done and that needs evidence, to one or two per PULL user (that is willing) Then they PM all that evidence, and what  green text sentence it is related to, to someone who is responsible to paste all those evidences in the right order, in a post.

OT, but yeah just my thoughts!

Posted

Alright guys, I'll take it upon myself to correct the first post, however I won't do it alone cause honestly its a lot stuff to comb through so if you have collected screenshots or "evidence" send it via pm

The list I collected so far

Plagiarism (with sources to the original ones)
Her salty behaviour althoug she claimed to be oh so chill
Her proud founding of 'foxtail' (probably linked to the plagiarism)
Shipping of real people (and generally being a nasty fujioshi)
She's ace. (cause she keeps mentioning it)
Her many 'talents' (ice-skating, hacking away at that old typewriter)
Sending her fans after people
Her lame attempts at apologizing

Edit:
@Doom added some more

her use of religion for aesthetic purposes

her damage control

how she used a word 'retard' in her video, then apologized and recently used 'fucktard' in her rant post. 

her use of cruelity products even thought she preached differently.

And of course facts about her : she is allergic to water, smells like cookies, picked flowers unecessary killing.

Oh and her bandwagoning

@Unrealityshow

what about her POC card? she likes to use it only when it's convenient for her.

@mushroom

• Her traveling to Japan because she just wants to see Anime in the flesh.
  • Her claiming to not have jumped on the BTS bandwagon after the BBMAs because she apparently didn't own a TV, but tweeted about how she loved playing Kingdom of Hearts and added a picture where you can clearly see a TV.
  • Ice skating because she wanted to be just like Yurio-desu.
  • Deleting videos to hide the evidence.
  • Blocking and being salty to people who point something out.
  • Not liking ANY girl groups but LOVES boy groups.
  • Her burn pink flipflop hair.
  • Likes only main-steam Anime.
  • Makes really bad memes.