• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna

9032 posts in this topic

Posted

Please guys, for the love of god, if you don't think how kenna talks about this is in anyway wrong, think of her as a 21 year old man instead. It's not really something people consider due to the understandable "female = mother" mindset, but really, consider her a 21 year old man gushing about how a little kid is trying to ask him out/how little kids find him so wonderful. I'm not implying anything, it's just something to imagine if you wanna be grossed out lmao

when I imagine kenna as a man all I can think of is tingle from the zelda series. Weird fairy man always in a weird outfit acting like a child.

Tingle koo-loo-limpah! *throws sparkles*

Posted

ot but i chuckled at this (ty lolcow)

1494658643158.png

Hasn't this been posted before on here? I swear it has

Posted

Reading through the interview, I could have sworn in one of her first videos talking about her tattoos she said the three birds in her first tattoo represented her sisters? In the interview she just says its because "everything is better in threes" 

Also in her apology "I'm just human after all" or w/e, like since when? I thought you were a magical unicorn fairy pixie princess from another dimension? Now you're just human huh. okay kenna.

Posted

I'm really starting to think that Kenna is a pathological liar....

Thought about it aswell! First time i thought of her lying was one of her "stuff about me" tag videos. I mean in videos like these most youtubers after the...10th or 20th fact start bullshiting around things you KNOW they just say to appear "unique" In her case, anyone remembers stating being narcoleptic and H2O intolerant? xD

Posted (edited)

Edited by Tincalconite
I made the mistake of calling her something I shouldn't have. Ignore this post.

Posted

Kenna: tries to portray herself as an untouchable real life ice skating Disney fairy princess who smells like freshly baked cookies and who knows everything about every fandom and exceeds in her artistic talents

Also Kenna: "I'm only human :alpacaworry2:"

Posted

Thought about it aswell! First time i thought of her lying was one of her "stuff about me" tag videos. I mean in videos like these most youtubers after the...10th or 20th fact start bullshiting around things you KNOW they just say to appear "unique" In her case, anyone remembers stating being narcoleptic and H2O intolerant? xD

H2o intolerant?Dafuck? This was ajoke right?

Posted

H2o intolerant?Dafuck? This was ajoke right?

No,she actually says that seriously in her 50 facts video.Wack,i know.

Posted

when I imagine kenna as a man all I can think of is tingle from the zelda series. Weird fairy man always in a weird outfit acting like a child.

Tingle koo-loo-limpah! *throws sparkles*

if i could upvote i would :,,)

Oh.

Good to know she is a pedophile too. Now people should avoid her like the plauge she is. Especially children. 

Can she just be put down as a major snowflake with her seperate forum yet? She's growing in infamy faster than Yumi King, and has the same (if not double the stupidity due to this new information we have on her) the stupidity too. 

hey

hey, no no no I'm totally for your free speech and all, but you can be sued for defamation of character with that kind of accusation, better keep the p-word outta this unless it's proven (even then, you can still be sued)

Posted

Soooo I just discovered that water allergy is actually kind of a thing. It's mostly a disease that gives you hives : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria You can drink and stuff, it's just that your skin badly reacts on certain areas. It's rare though.

Not that big of a deal until you realise how hard it is to live with it on a daily basis : taking a shower, applying some skin care products, washing you hands, drinking a glass of water with the risk of dripping it on your fingers or neck, cooking, sudden rain, etc.

Wikipedia tells us that there is absolutely no cure.

Anyway, just to say that she actually might be water intolerant guys, it's a thing and kind of hard to live with. Don't know her enough to know if she's liying (if she posted a picture of herself at the beach or playing with a waterhose without protection, my bad).

Posted (edited)

Soooo I just discovered that water allergy is actually kind of a thing. It's mostly a disease that gives you hives : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria You can drink and stuff, it's just that your skin badly reacts on certain areas. It's rare though.

Not that big of a deal until you realise how hard it is to live with it on a daily basis : taking a shower, applying some skin care products, washing you hands, drinking a glass of water with the risk of dripping it on your fingers or neck, cooking, sudden rain, etc.

Anyway, just to say that she actually might be water intolerant guys, it's a thing and kind of hard to live with. Don't know her enough to know if she's liying (if she posted a picture of herself at the beach or playing with a waterhose without protection, my bad).

I'm pretty sure she posted an Insta story about being on the beach recently? I remember because she uncharacteristically had only a tiny bit of makeup on

Edited by Nevermore

Posted

Oh.

Good to know she is a pedophile too. Now people should avoid her like the plauge she is. Especially children. 

Can she just be put down as a major snowflake with her seperate forum yet? She's growing in infamy faster than Yumi King, and has the same (if not double the stupidity due to this new information we have on her) the stupidity too. 

As much as I find her obsession with younger boys creepy I think we should be very cautious before we start labeling her a pedophile because those are some extremely serious accusations. We should gather more proof. Also, I believe the correct word here would not be "pedophile" (the attraction to prepubertal children) but "hebephile" (the attraction to early adolescent children aged 11-14).

Posted (edited)

OT but someone on lolcow in Nicole Dollanganger's thread mentioned how she used to have the VC Andrews quote, "Beauty thinks it needs no talent and can feed on itself, and so it soon dies," in her Twitter description. I immediately thought of Kenna. It's perfect for her.

Edited by melanchole

Posted

She has posted pictures in a pool where her hair were wet indicating she had jump in.

Posted

OH my god, I forgot about her saying all that dumb shit! She said she's ""slightly OCD"", narcoleptic (and never ever mentioned it again) and water intolerant. The shit you heard in middle school from some cringy emo kid.