• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna

9032 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

Petty complaining :beardo:  ^^ 

With Kenna being Asexual Kenna™, I'm surprised she wouldn't throw a fit over something sexual tbh (I know she isn't representative of all ace people though! She's extreme! You do you :alpacaheadshake:) becuase she just seems so mad over all sexual things, you know? She's being very transparent again with the promoting and crediting people's art - which is good, but too little, too late in my opinion. 

Is everybody forgetting her stupid speil over her being disgusted by sex now??? No, she can be asexual without disliking sex, though she can't be disgusted by sex whilst enjoying sex.

Posted

Is everybody forgetting her stupid speil over her being disgusted by sex now??? No, she can be asexual without disliking sex, though she can't be disgusted by sex whilst enjoying sex.

From my pov Kenna's disqust for sexuality comes from her trying to appear as unreachable,cold, intelligent (lmao),emotionless INTJ (I cant stop laughing, she is most illogical person I know), which she started to do to imitate Sherlock... which, I think, is why she tries to appear as asexual (I don't believe it, that girl is far too fake and wants to get unique points by saying that (remember her watching 50 shades of gray)) 

but when it comes to her fujioshism, she cant keep not fangirling and thirsting over men, so at that point our sex repulsed flip flop is ok with sexual stuff.

The power of fetishism,ehh. 

Yeah Kenny ur not liek other grills :haiplz:

Posted

should it all like the tweets, the list of what she have done and art thieft and what not, be written up in one post, so it's more structured and you don't have to comb through everything to find it, but instead let it be on the front or in a document? 

Posted

I feel like the reason why she describes herself as an INTJ is because apparently, they are the rarest of all personality types if that makes sense. I swear Kenna is trying really hard to put herself on a high pedestal

Posted

http://hp-intothefire.wikidot.com/salem-academy

Untitled.thumb.png.fe08ad57f9c472affd6bb

From 2013

It's a reach, but could this be her inspo?

It's Kenna we're talking about... do you even need to ask?

Yeah, I think we can safely conclude that's where she got it from.

Posted

I kind of have to disagree with you here, nothing major, actually my art/illustration prof's recommend using reference for your own personal growth (like...if you like the way an artists draw copy it HOWEVER then you should evaluate what you like about it and use that learned experience to your own advantage) but that goes wihtout saying that you credit the artist if someone asks you and you don't upload it anywhere without having asked the original artist before hand.

Oh no that part about using other's art as reference (excluding the lineart thing because I was referring to taking one's vector lineart and mimicking it because really its hard not to trace) but that was a prof's advice for me and I was just referring to it. Tbh I think it's a great way to learn and build style by looking at others art. But definitely if Kenna takes art WITHOUT credit and reposts it.

also looks like she's trainwrecked herself into a BUNCH of stolen art. things that wouldn't have been drunge up if she had just been kind about the Foxtail thing. She can't make her own thoughts to save her life it seems.

Posted

How I imagine every Kenna fan that still defends her:

image_(2).thumb.jpg.8ca3893200a3c8652745

I hope there is at least one Berserk fan reading this thread and this gave him a little chuckle :D.

put your grasses on...nothing will be wong...

Posted (edited)

I literally joined just to comment on this thread. I absolutely cannot stand this girl. She tries way too hard to be a special little snowflake in any way she can, and puts on the act of "look-how-cute-and-nerdy-i-am" when she's fairly rude to her followers. A while back she was getting unnecessary hate on one of her videos and she was commenting back rather defensively. I left her a comment on her instagram saying that I was a fan and some advice: if she really wanted to make it in the YouTube committee it's better to just ignore what hate she gets rather than feed into it (this was when she was relatively new to youtube). She replied back, lashing out to me saying that she didn't ask for my advice nor did she want it and she was VERY rude about it, to the point where several people came to my defense, saying that she was way over the line when my intentions were clearly not malicious on any way. Instead of apologizing or whatever, she ended up deleting the entire post. I wish I had screenshots but she deleted it rather quickly. Ever since then,  I've had a pretty bad taste in my mouth whenever I see her name and haven't watched her videos since :/

It astounds me every time she does that. When I still was a fan, I saw so many totally innocent comments triggering her so much. Like, she sometimes just snaps and a person who posted the original comment is so confused. I remember some girl once joked about something on her Instagram, I don't remember what that was about exactly, but something about what Kenna was wearing. Kenners responded with some ridiculous rant and many of her mindless followers jumped on this poor girl too. I felt so bad for her that I DMed her to say that she did nothing wrong and that I'm sorry she got treated that way. She seemed so crushed. She even apologized a couple of times to Kenna, but people still kept attacking her. This is one of the most toxic followings I've ever seen on Youtube.

Like, HOW can you say she did nothing wrong? She STOLE from someone. To say she's innocent, you have to be either 10 years old, an idiot or a person who got their info about the situation from other mindless followers who often blatantly lie on twitter or in the comments.

Edited by LuminousRusulla

Posted

It astounds me every time she does that. When I still was a fan, I saw so many totally innocent comments triggering her so much. Like, she sometimes just snaps and a person who posted the original comment is so confused. I remember some girl once joked about something on her Instagram, I don't remember what that was about exactly, but something about what Kenna was wearing. Kenners responded with some ridiculous rant and many of her mindless followers jumped on this poor girl too. I felt so bad for her that I DMed her to say that she did nothing wrong and that I'm sorry she got treated that way. She seemed so crushed. She even apologized a couple of times to Kenna, but people still kept attacking her. This is one of the most toxic followings I've ever seen on Youtube.

Yeah, her followers also irked me for a long time. To some of them everything this girl does is perfect and she can't do no wrong at all and any time someone calls her out on something she's all like "actually that's just a thing people assume but it's wrong blah blah." I don't think I've ever once seen her be like "wow you're right, I'll stop saying this word/doing this thing". But I knew I wasn't in the wrong at all because NO ONE came to her defense. Either they didn't comment at all or they stuck up for me because her reply was so unnecessarily rude and snarky. I really wish I had a screenshot of it because at that moment she was anything but a calm, peace loving Buddhist. 

Posted

Sooo I see a lot of people questioning the drug allegations, its not something i'm 100% on but I really do believe she has experimented before. I will add the comments to the video of her dancing around with the pill bottles. I found this on Instagram, which was reposted from the original exposing kenna page that im pretty sure she had reported and got removed. The comments were on Gracie's Facebook page on the dancing video. if someone was bullying her best friend or making false drug claims dont you think she would defend her friend or at least just delete the comment? it doesn't seem like bullying to me really but who knows. There was another post that gracie made once saying something along the lines of drugs ruin all her friends. Somebody commented saying mckenna? and she said no mckenna would never do drugs. then somebody commented back saying BAHHAA. (as if they didn't believe it) and gracie just commented back "haha" i didn't attach that because if anything that one seems more like banter and teasing. but idk the comments i just provided doesn't really maybe im wrong.

Also I added 2 things i found from her tumblr from 2 years ago. The first is simple and maybe petty. But a quote she posted that got about 500 notes. She didn't source the quote and i thought she may have wrote it but i googled it and she didn't. Its in quotation marks so maybe that excuses her.. but its not hard to just source who wrote it.

http://simply-kenna.tumblr.com/post/94958108442/they-told-me-to-write-down-how-i-felt-and-i-tried

lastly I attached a poem she wrote about "being in love" which isn't the first post ive read like this. Im not sure if its still there or if she deleted it but a long time ago i went way back on her insta feed and saw more then one post of poems about liking a guy or something implying a crush. How she acted about love in her old video's talking about her soul mate, or having a cute coffee date, and how she doesn't want to be single for life just really seems like this asexual thing is something new she thought would be good to add to her persona and it fit since shes never really cared about jumping right into a relationship unless the guy is perfect.. which isn't gonna happen anytime soon.  (here is the link too:http://simply-kenna.tumblr.com/post/101692831662/a-chill-swept-in-that-november-night-a-cold-that)

fb comments.jpg

kennas poem.jpg

Posted

I think the most tragic thing about Kenna's fans is that many of them don't really follow her on Twitter/Instagram closely enough to realise that something about her is fishy. Many people just watch her videos and scroll through comment section. I was one of these people and I was really confused why would anyone dislike this cute, sweet girl. I remember someone once commented about xoemiliap copying Kenna, and that fake bitch said something like "Yes, I am aware of that, I contacted her and asked her to stop, she blocked me, I can't do anything about that, please, leave this girl alone, she's been through so much". Meanwhile, she was bashing Emilia on Twitter daily and didn't give a flying fuck abou her fans bullying her. Also, according to Emilia, she never blocked Kenna.

Her fans get information about Kenna's fuckups either from her directly, or from other fans, who 99% of time give extremely biased answers. "Everybody said her art was hideos and that she should stop painting", "Eerybody was attacking her, because she ships BTS members, they are haters, everybody does that", "Everybody accuses her of copying, she just uses reference, why do people need to put everybody down". It's freaking impossible to wake up those people, because Kenna will always delete comments and even whole videos to protect herself from being exposed. The only platform where she can't do shit about people calling her out is Twitter, but it's hard to have a normal conversation when you can only type 140 letters at a time. Her fans will always be misinformed. Just read the comments under "simply_kenna exposed" video.

"Wow you really called out Kenna? She's such a genuinely nice person. She preaches about being kind to everyone and to spread love and to not be judgmental which is what you obviously did."

Gag.

Posted

Were the comments on her foxtail video disabled already or did she just disable it?

Posted

Were the comments on her foxtail video disabled already or did she just disable it?

she had like 47 videos disabled last  I checked so who knows.