• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna

9033 posts in this topic

Posted

I refuse to believe her tweets and youtube replies are serious. There's NO WAY someone can be that pretentious and dumb. She's just trolling....

...right...?

Posted

Does she even knows more than one song? This is sad. And real followers of the group should call her out. 

But with fans like these I don't know who to blame. 

IMG_2250.PNG

LOL I think style here means  I went into a shop and tried all the clothes that  I could fit into and decided to make it into a clusterf trend. ... this girl has no fashion sense at all. Also Original? Please...

Off course... 

Screenshot_20170522-222305~2.png

OMG! Hypocrite

Posted

OT what is BBMAS or whatever? cause I'm an idiot and know nothing further about K-Pop other than some music sounds good to me

Ewww, Kenna needs to stop, get off the net and learn about herself as well as what she really likes instead of following trends.

Posted

OT what is BBMAS or whatever? cause I'm an idiot and know nothing further about K-Pop other than some music sounds good to me

Ewww, Kenna needs to stop, get off the net and learn about herself as well as what she really likes instead of following trends.

BTS is the first kpop group that won an award ( Top Social Artist ) at the Billboard Music Awards, and that got the kpop fandom shook on twitter. Our Kenna did not let her chance to be a cool kid slide away so she gotta hype about BTS on her twitter too.

Posted (edited)

20170522_193402.thumb.png.3b85e44dff99d8Ok, so I usually don't post, I'm the kind of person to just enjoy watching the trainwreck,

However recently I noticed something on her Instagram that's made my morality alarms go off.

She's always flirting with this ice skater on her photos and on his photos (aside from the photos where his GIRLFRIEND is seen) 

It's just...it doesn't seem like they are doing friendly banter. It's seems super flirty.

Also I think her interest him is just from her fetishizing ice skaters so she can live her yuri on ice animu fantasy. 

Here's just some quick examples I pulled up although there's many others.

20170522_193402.png

20170522_193345.png

20170522_193328.png

Edited by HistoricIzdihar

Posted

She got into it today wtf kenna

IMG_20170522_202649.thumb.jpg.befd3adc24

Why the hashtags???

i remember reading this thread a month ago and thinking she'd get into them because of bbmas lmao not even surprised

Posted

how the hell did she become such a mess? :^|

Posted

the fact that she uses words like "frick" and the whole "my precious cinnamon roll baby boy" bullshit is the most embarrassing thing you could be doing in the year 2017. the whole cinnamon roll stuff was very much a 2013-14 thing until people realized that infantilizing grown men is weird & 'frick' is quite literally what i used to say when i was in 8th grade. maybe i'm too detached from the social dogma but it's just sad 2 me. i almost feel bad with how horribly out-dated & childish she is. 

#tbt to kenna's cute little "i'm gonna change and be more positive" video 3 months ago. for a tiny bit of time she seemed to be trying, now it just feels like she gets more insufferable & childish by the day

Posted

It doesn't matter if a damning thread anout her makes her upset or salty, doesnt give her an excuse to be rude and condecsending to her innocent, naive (and not so naive) fans out there. Tbh if i had a thread here too Id be really bothered, but its still no excuse.

If Kenners has ever said anything right, it would be that her aesthetic is not HERS. 

About the JoeJohnston stuff, like tbh my friends and I act that way on our posts too. I think that it can be normal and playful in a platonic sort of way.

(OT ish and a little mean but maybe her nose looks bigger lately ala pinnochio bc shes said some dubious things gasp)

Posted

Off course... 

But when she took that drawing wasn't stealing, because she added a keyblade! Now it is completely original, she should watermark it so no one can steal it 

"It's okay when I do it"

Posted

Sorry I had to

IMG_3991.PNG

Posted

Off course... 

But when she took that drawing wasn't stealing, because she added a keyblade! Now it is completely original, she should watermark it so no one can steal it 

Reminded me of this.

https://youtu.be/m6_Ectw4ox4

Posted

No ones owns an aesthetic... I wish her fans would understand that. Nothing is original anymore, no matter how unique you think your style is, at one point people have done it, maybe it wasn't a huge "trend" but people have done it. Kenna's isn't hers because no one can fucking own it???? This isn't rocket science.... Kenna no one is copying you. Stop being an idiot.

Goddamn this girl is stupid and so far up her own ass.