simply_kenna

9031 posts in this topic

Posted

the person explained to her that they were being genuine and shes still going at it..... however lame and unnecessary 'sologamy' sounds, the person seemed p genuinely excited abt it to me & just wanted to share it lmao. the person seemed like just another fan. y'know, like the hundreds of other up-her-ass comments she gets 24/7. but sure, kenna, what a hard knock life you live :(((

lol... why is she..... so offended.... this girl is like what, 21/22? she's so childish, i can't even take her shit serious anymore. i can't believe she's crying about it on twitter now. she's so extra, anything to get more social media points i guess. cringe as fuck. 

Posted

😂 what's wrong with loving yourself? 😂 why did she get so aggressive about it? What the fuck kenna. 

"If you can't love yourself how the hell are you gonna love anybody else? " 

It's got nothing to do with asexuality, even an asexual can love themselves because it's SELF LOVE not romantic or sexual love, you MORON. 

Way to be a fuckwad for no reason. 

Posted

What a brat! She's probably pissed because she isn't really asexual and it offends her that people think she can't land a significant other. That person's comments weren't even taking the piss. Guess what? Mentioning self marriage to an asexual person isn't an insult and a normal person would not be offended. Maybe if she was actually asexual she would realise this. 

That was my immediate thought, too. She's not really asexual, she just wants to be because she subscribes to that Tumblr "asexuals and aromatics are oppressed!!" bullshit and thinks it makes her even more ~*~ speshul ~*~

Posted

I remember about how her poetry usually revolves around "love yourself you're beautiful" stuff and now when that topic is brought up under a different form she gets all salty and shit 

Posted

Here's an explanation regarding her tattoo on her insta. 

sample_2_-_Copy_(11).thumb.jpg.0445b91e4

And some more pics of her tattoo. 

sample_2_-_Copy_(16).thumb.jpg.d4d2e7812

sample_2_-_Copy_(17).thumb.jpg.89da09c3c

sample_2_-_Copy.thumb.jpg.efc4c5253322f0

It looks decent I guess.

Posted

She needs to take a chill pill asap.

Posted

I can't believe that she's happy with a tattoo of an image that can be found on Google. The design had been 100 percent copied. So disappointed 👎👎👎

Posted

She makes it sound like you need to read a catalogue of things not to say to asexuals/aromantics before you ever even address them... Stop giving those people a bad image, Kenna.

"I know my fellow aces agree" But did you ever ask them or are you just assuming??

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2017-05-20_at_1.25.22_AM.thu

she's so mad about the sologamy comment & she wants to be oppressed soooo badly

p.s. whoever can find the original artwork of this is amazing

p.p.s i can't believe she fucking watermarked it like someone's legit gonna steal her basic ass art and shitty lettering

p.p.p.s lol @ #notanarcissist 

She is so rude! wth, imagine what that fan of hers feels with her gettinf angry at him/her in every possible social network 

+

and why does she treat asexuality like some sort of a lifelong disease? what's so wrong about someone saying that you didn't find someone you like? how are soo sure that you would never ever like any human sexually? 

even as a person in a relationship people say all sort of things that don't apply to you, what you do then? you simply say no, I don't think that's the reality of my situation, and then you go on with your life and live happily ever after.

it's so disney like, how does she not understand this lifestyle yet? 

Edited by over the rainbow