• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube Jillian Vessey/ Pixielocks

609 posts in this topic

Posted

I prefer it over the bangs but I much prefer it if she lets it grow out for a while, leave it one natural colour and let her poor hair recover before it all falls out but let it all fall out for aesthetic, at least she could afford some uwu ranbie wigs 

Posted

I much prefer a Julian without her rainbow bangs, I mean half the time she'd just pin them up into bun, honestly they were a bit of a greasy mess.

Also I do not understand how the hell she's going to pump out products for her brand!?!? It took her a AGES to produce a fe garments with her design school; how is she going to cater to an audience any larger then herself? I mean, out-sourcing is crossed off the list, with her new pledge of becoming an eco aware consumer.

Posted

Also I do not understand how the hell she's going to pump out products for her brand!?!? It took her a AGES to produce a fe garments with her design school; how is she going to cater to an audience any larger then herself? I mean, out-sourcing is crossed off the list, with her new pledge of becoming an eco aware consumer.

She posted shes just getting fabric from her local fabric store too which probably isn't even sustainable at all, plus pretty expensive in the long run if shes planning to sell more than like 2 items. I can't imagine many people who aren't already her fans wanting to pay super high prices for something like the only dress shes posted on the five_petal_flower account.

Posted

She posted shes just getting fabric from her local fabric store too which probably isn't even sustainable at all, plus pretty expensive in the long run if shes planning to sell more than like 2 items. I can't imagine many people who aren't already her fans wanting to pay super high prices for something like the only dress shes posted on the five_petal_flower account.

Yeah I think it would be smarter for her to develop more items or smaller accessories she could make from scraps (to push the sustainable angle) than saying she's going to start out with a shapeless dress; I wonder what pushed her to start her brand right now?

Posted

I don't know if this belongs here but I'm going insane. I found a small youtuber Cheeky Sparkles and it seems like she is copy Pixielocks, like completely, with her style but also how she talks and with her videos. This is probly nothing to be annoyed over but I can't help to feel creeped out over it, I don't know why 🤷‍♀️ 

Posted

I don't know if this belongs here but I'm going insane. I found a small youtuber Cheeky Sparkles and it seems like she is copy Pixielocks, like completely, with her style but also how she talks and with her videos. This is probly nothing to be annoyed over but I can't help to feel creeped out over it, I don't know why 🤷‍♀️ 

Cause she's probably skinwalking like half her confetti cult tries to do

Posted

It's sad people feel the need to copy her because they have no original style of their own.

Posted

It's sad people feel the need to copy her because they have no original style of their own.

Jill has so many skin walkers it's baffling. I like to believe her skin walkers balance on the thin line that is unsurprising and shocking. Unsurprising because she is unique and ~uwu cute~ making it understandable how others would want to emulate that, but shocking because her life has been spiralling out of control within her galaxy of hypocrisy and being a generally shitty person. 

Also has anyone else noticed that Jill is really hostile on twitter now, so much for her kawaii facade 

Posted

Jill has so many skin walkers it's baffling. I like to believe her skin walkers balance on the thin line that is unsurprising and shocking. Unsurprising because she is unique and ~uwu cute~ making it understandable how others would want to emulate that, but shocking because her life has been spiralling out of control within her galaxy of hypocrisy and being a generally shitty person. 

Also has anyone else noticed that Jill is really hostile on twitter now, so much for her kawaii facade 

Yeah I find skinwalkers a little odd; like i get enjoying the aesthetic of the person or using there video ideas but full on wanting to be their carbon copy is really odd and I don't see how it's enjoyable.

Adding in all the issues and problems Pixie has (which you think skinwalkers would find if they were digging to copy her) Especially her hostile twitter. Like it's one thing to post on the internet and have a few people misinterpret because of the lack of tone; but she's gotten more hostile like you've said; I'm sure she'll claim BPD or 'bluntness' as an excuse if she ever addresses it.

I'm interested to see if she'll talk more about her BPD as an excuse or maybe about autism; it feels like she's hyping up for a switch in diagnosis  with her recent assumptions video; I could see her milking an autism diagnosis and using he to try to expand/launch her brand more

I feel like her brand is going to crash and burn and she should have stocked up on fabric/base pieces a little more before launching; also maybe have done more cirtual mock-ups and shown it on her channel/insta in order to grown the brand; plus it would have been really easy video footage