• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

youtube Jillian Vessey/ Pixielocks

532 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

Ok, global healthcare aside, I hope she's doing ok. I always thing Pixie just tried to do too much and overestimates how much she can give in terms of school, social AND an online platform. Homegirl needs to chill a bit.  

Yep. I agree. She seems to run run run until she's empty. She doesn't do vital steps in her day-to-day life that'll help keep her stable.

Things like ensuring her diet are consistent, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep, taking breaks when you feel overwhelmed. I feel she neglects this stuff just because she's stressed about due dates and things along those lines. Notice how she always mentions if a video is late, or that she mentions when projects are due. She's hyperfocused on ensuring she "gets everything done" but completely neglects her physical and mental health.

Jill, sweet lurker, take breaks. Your audience isn't going to abandon you completely, trust that you've built a stronger, more supportive community than you think you have. We want you to take care of yourself, we want you to look inward and figure out what's going on with you. We want you to get the help you need, have the support system you need. We also want you to detach yourself from this persona you try to force. This image you must maintain. 

Ground yourself. 

Posted

Jill just came out with her new vid explaining where she's been, and I have no idea how I feel about it. Any thoughts?

Posted

Jill just came out with her new vid explaining where she's been, and I have no idea how I feel about it. Any thoughts?

Personally having seen the Patreon video and her patreon streams (found on lolcow) the video seemed to be pretty vague/basic excuses, while i understand she's in no way obligated to share all her life, especially considering mental health struggles are extremely personal; but with her history of oversharing it seems like she just gave a basic answer to avoid getting into a lot of the drama and issues that were going on while she "wasn't uploading cause her mental health~~~" I do think it'll be really interesting to see her "new pixielocks" phase or whatever she's deciding to do, I am really interested to see where it goes. Also i don't feel like her "I'm a different person than i was a year ago"is a valid excuse for not uploading, everyone changes and adapts to their new surroundings but if youtube is her "job" she would need to do that regardless of her 'changing into pixielocks 3.0"that she's going with

If you're talking about her newest Q&A with her boyfriend, it thought it was a cute and good idea, i personally enjoyed it ( but i do love these types of chatty videos). I wish they would have answered more questions though, Like more about their 'daily routine' or how it was adjusting to be roommates/dating in such a short time. I'm sure they got plenty of questions and just cherry picked the few they wanted to answer/ the least drama

Posted

yikes

Posted

I dislike how they said that their Bisexuality is a personality trait they both share and what not. I mean, come on, it says a lot about you when you start claiming a sexuality as a personality trait... I'm sorry but I feel like this is something that shouldn't define a person and I could say more but that involves making my headache go away when it's not going...

Posted

I dislike how they said that their Bisexuality is a personality trait they both share and what not. I mean, come on, it says a lot about you when you start claiming a sexuality as a personality trait... I'm sorry but I feel like this is something that shouldn't define a person and I could say more but that involves making my headache go away when it's not going...

Since she's a rich white girl so she needs to find something to gain sympathy points + get in with the lgbt ~kweer~ crowd. It would make more sense if she was actually bi but she seems like more of a hetero who makes out with her female friends when she's drunk

Posted (edited)

yeah like jfc I'm bisexual, I'm in a hetero relationship, do people really need to know how GAY I am when I'm in a heretosexual/straight relationship? Not really. Which, btw, is what it's called when you're dating someone of the opposite gender - just pointing out how snowflakey it was they they didnt even want to call it a straight relationship, which is exactly what it is, because it wasn't LGBTQ+ enough? Good lord. Not going to pride because you're in a straight relationship? "How dare they consider us only allies or judge us for being bi!" dude it's pride., in CANADA. If people are judging your sexuality at pride, then who the fuck are they in the first place? Ignore them. Go to pride. Be gay. Be an ally. Be whatever, but you don't have to build your idenitity around your sexuality. It makes you boring. 

Edited by honeycrisp