• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

youtube Jillian Vessey/ Pixielocks

503 posts in this topic

Posted

Those glittery shoes she's wearing should've been white like the rest of them.

Posted

I know this is probably old news but God I am fuming. This is horrible. I knew Jillian was kind of a bitch but I feel so bad for Alyssa to be straight up used like that :alpacaworry2: I hope she gets over this okay and finds happiness with a girl who really loves her.

Makes her sound like she was bi curious, not bisexual. Bi-curious girls toy with people all the time until they realize they don't like the idea of being intimate with another woman.

Posted

Makes her sound like she was bi curious, not bisexual. Bi-curious girls toy with people all the time until they realize they don't like the idea of being intimate with another woman.

Jillian already had a gf before. She dated her best friend when she was 13. Jill claims that her 16 year old gf was abusive, even though they remained friends after the breakup. Any relationship especially with an age gap could be abusive, but Jillian says so much stuff that it’s hard to believe her. Her ex gf seemed pretty regretful and Jillian seemed fine. It’s not like Jill is “bi curious”. And this is Jill here, the girl who’s passively to actively manipulating people with her words and actions. She did it when she started her yt channel at 16, so she had to learn that behavior somewhere in her early teens. This was right after Colin had broke up with her for being too controlling. She was very bitter, and always liked to call herself “gay/queer” like an accessory. She could like women, but I’m very doubtful of that. If she really wanted a girl, then she would get one. She’s had four boyfriends, including her current one and seems to talk about dick/dildos half of the time. My guess is that she just uses the words “queer/gay” because she wants to be relatable to her audience, and wants praise for it.

Posted (edited)

Jillian already had a gf before. She dated her best friend when she was 13. Jill claims that her 16 year old gf was abusive, even though they remained friends after the breakup. Any relationship especially with an age gap could be abusive, but Jillian says so much stuff that it’s hard to believe her. Her ex gf seemed pretty regretful and Jillian seemed fine. It’s not like Jill is “bi curious”. And this is Jill here, the girl who’s passively to actively manipulating people with her words and actions. She did it when she started her yt channel at 16, so she had to learn that behavior somewhere in her early teens. This was right after Colin had broke up with her for being too controlling. She was very bitter, and always liked to call herself “gay/queer” like an accessory. She could like women, but I’m very doubtful of that. If she really wanted a girl, then she would get one. She’s had four boyfriends, including her current one and seems to talk about dick/dildos half of the time. My guess is that she just uses the words “queer/gay” because she wants to be relatable to her audience, and wants praise for it.

I'm sorry but a relationship at 13 is hardly a relationship at all.

I just personally don't like accusing someone of lying about their sexuality, so I tip-toe, which is why I said bi-curious.

Otherwise, yes, I agree. Girl is straight-up using these poor gay girls to score LGBT points.

As a bisexual woman myself, this kind of behaviour is disgusting and annoying.

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

Jill is/was in the hospital. The holidays can be really overwhelming. Im glad she’s getting help, apparently her therapy and pills are not helping right now. People on lolcow think it’s because the Mystery Girl exposure video, I honestly don’t think it’s related but what dobi know :alpacaconfused:

706DFB63-5059-47BB-943E-3CC66EF4E88E.jpeg

Posted

She published a note about the Mystery Girl thing

IMG_20181229_130034.thumb.jpg.bffb46d894

Posted

She published a note about the Mystery Girl thing

IMG_20181229_130034.thumb.jpg.bffb46d894

But the "rumors" came from Alyssa's sister??? Hmmm

Posted (edited)

But the "rumors" came from Alyssa's sister??? Hmmm

Even on lolcow someone posted a convo they had with Alyssa vasically saying the relationship was bad for her and didn't realise until they basically broke up.

1545693702348.jpeg

1545693732015.jpeg

1545693764612.jpeg

1545693785188.jpeg

1545693888163.jpeg

1545694195551.jpeg

As for the "rock bottom" comment, it's happened before cause she, like a lot of people, think its a great idea to come off the med cause feeling better and wonders why everything goes to shit. She did it before and not surprised it's happening again. I cannot feel sorry for an idiot who does this again and can easily afford the help, even after saying she is seeking help just a month or so ago, possibly haven't but then again, I don't trust flakes cause most usually like the attention they get from being weak and pathetic. But that's just my opinion.

Then again, she brought a stomach bug to her family on Christmas and it could be bad enough to be sent to a hospital and all.

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted

From my understanding the Hospital comment was her talking about when she was younger and hospitalized for her ED/self-harm?mental health. Unless she's made something else recently about the hospital?

Posted (edited)

Looking at her lolcow thread and it's a mess about her reactionary shit since she found out about the video and messages from that random and AlyssaLol now she's even bothering Alyssa again. My respect is hitting the negatives :alpacamad:

Edited by Basicbitch

Posted

Looking at her lolcow thread and it's a mess about her reactionary shit since she found out about the threa Lol now she's even bothering Alyssa again. My respect is hitting the negatives :alpacamad:

Better than me and my lack of respect I have and somehow getting lower.

Posted

Looking at her lolcow thread and it's a mess about her reactionary shit since she found out about the threa Lol now she's even bothering Alyssa again. My respect is hitting the negatives :alpacamad:

Jeez. I went to her lolcow thread, and the tea is hot there. I know lolcow never liked her, but I can see why they don't like her. The whole story with her cats (there are screenshots there proving she was thinking about getting a second cat a year ago (!), which means spontaneous my ass >>) and then her relationship drama and on top of that she is cutting her $10 tier because she is in a bad mental state aka lazy. Someone linked her patreon video about that on lolcow and it has over 60 downvotes, and only 2 thumbs up, which says a lot...

Posted

This is the "Shit You Shouldn't Do With Cats Jill" from lolcow in case anyone wondering

great_cat_mom.thumb.png.e19a2ceaed0b168f

Posted

For so long I considered Jillian just incredibly annoying, but ultimately harmless. Obviously, I was COMPLETELY wrong.

Posted

hi ok so im a lurker on here n i found one of her old instagrams on lolcow.

thoughts?? most of her earlier pictures on this account show some of her self harm cuts and its just hh

https://www.instagram.com/nishieeeee/