• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jillian Vessey/ Pixielocks

596 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking back, that's true haha. 

As someone who's been really interested in design as a hobby I was really looking forward to seeing what her school would be like etc. I feel like we don't see much across her social medias I don't watch her streams so maybe she has talked about school there and sometimes I forget she is going to school for design

me too. i find those kind of videos inspiring and they always get me a creative mood. i loved when she painted her dresser and i think a lot of other people found inspo from it too cause sometimes i'll see a photo of a replica pop up on my instagram explore. i think her video explaining about her having a hard time might be a good explanation as to why shes not producing a lot of content but yeah. hopefully she puts out some design oriented stuff cause even im getting tired of random hauls lol. i can only look at so many peeps and tacky christmas ornaments. 

Posted

Don't like the pic much but here is "Sticky" and the very not amused Serena

1544048227904.jpg

Just cause a cat is vocal when forced into a new environment and expected to adapt asap, doesn't mean they want a friend. I assumed the same for my cat and she did not like me bringing in another cat, so she is back to being on her own, despite growing up with other cats. But then again, that's just my experience.

Also, fucking hell, Ragdolls are expensive cats... Why couldn't she adopt or something? At least it would help spread the message that adoption is cool and it would also give a previously loved pet a new lease on life, cause those places tend to put down animals if they aren't adopted within a certain time (last time I heard anyway).

FWIW, Canada doesn't really have kill shelters, only no-kill shelters (in fact 90% of the shelters in the country are no-kill). It's not a thing really as much here in Canada as it is in the states, in fact a large portion of rescues are actually brought to Canada from the states. 

I still obviously agree to adopt over shop, especially because we have a lot of kitten floods. The frustrating part is ragdolls are available via adoption ALL THE TIME. I'm currently on the hunt for another cat to adopt and I've seen a few ragdolls. If she was patient, she'd have found a ragdoll to adopt.

New video

I dothink get the fireplace on the tv thing and wow, she has a lot of peeps products...

The fireplace on TV thing is really common here. RogersTV introduced it a very long time ago and it's been pretty popular ever since. I put the fireplace channel on my TV when guests come over for the holidays. It plays music and it's like 6 hours long so it's actually really nice. 

Posted

Some new videos and she doesn't even know Bambi, I feel sorry for him.

omg the way she was describing the Thumper shoes, she was trying to say -esque but was pronouncing it -ecks. I don't watch too many Jilly videos, but does she make that mistake a lot?

Posted

omg the way she was describing the Thumper shoes, she was trying to say -esque but was pronouncing it -ecks. I don't watch too many Jilly videos, but does she make that mistake a lot?

She does either a lot of mistakes with her words or ttalk like a five year old, since thats apparently cute or kaweewee or however she butchers that.

Posted

Recent pic and all I really dislike is her hair colour

1544560607004.jpeg

1544567924092.png

Also, she is off on holidays and plans to do more "work"

1544645964418.jpg

Posted

Recent pic and all I really dislike is her hair colour

1544560607004.jpeg

Those bangs look like she dyed them with kool-aid

Why do the tips look passable but the roots look greenish (like she messed up and used blue dye over the blonde)?? Did she mess up her roots that badly (and beyond)? This is premium nast it looks dirty and oily

Posted (edited)

God she looks so trashy and messy here. I don´t get why she didn´t discover wigs yet (or a hairdresser)

Edited by Rosetee
I´m tired

Posted

She needs a good purple shampoo because that blonde is killing me.

Posted

mte it's so yellow, it hurts

Posted

Jilian’s Wrapping Video

Jillian called this video her friends and family wrapping gift video, and says that she did a video last year that had the same title even though it was “What I Got My Girlfriend for Christmas”. She buys her friends thighs that she would want like pastel gifts, or bathbombs. She gives most of her friends socks and bath bombs for Christmas. Her gifts aren’t that personal or specific to her friends. 

She also got Steve a pastel color block hoodie because he saw it while she was scrolling online and he said that he would wear it. But Steve doesn’t dress in pastel clothing. She just wants to dress up everyone around her.

She lied about Serena being the only person that she hangs out with as her excuse to take her away from her family when Serena grew up having 3 other cats around who she was close with, when she introduced Stickers in her video.  Instead of returning Serena to her natural environment, she decided to keep her stressed out by buying another kitten. She lied about the allergy problem, saying that her cats are hypoallergenic when they’re like any other cat so they could have purebreds. She also lied saying that she didn’t know that buying purebreads were unethical because it’s what her mom did instead of adopting. 

Jillian tweeted about feeling guilty about removing people from the Paetron, and asked people to check so she could get her money, really. Jillian only puts up streams. She’s asking people to make sure that they pay her when she isn’t really uploading any extra content. She’s constantly lying and maki excuses so she can control her naive fan base who see simply disagreeing as her as hating her.

BD57CA85-5D67-4F2D-9B67-8C12685600FE.jpeg

5A42A605-3C15-49EC-A3FA-548F52E5C1DA.png

E3DE72EC-45B8-4638-9F66-4BE2A5EC4129.png

99AD72E6-0479-4E60-8DBA-87301C24FCCA.jpeg

Posted

i actually enjoyed her gift wrapping video, it was cute.

yikes @ the cat/patreon stuff tho.

Posted

Jill Mistreated Her Gf

Jill’s fans have also found this video, and a lot of them are beginning to know the truth about her. Unfortunately, even when you post evidence of things that Jillian did some people still think that she’s innocent (the video has 5 dislikes).

Posted

Newest video

Posted

Oh wow Wendy looks so awkward she barely smiles while Jill on the other hand smile extremely wide/ forced... 

Posted

Jill Mistreated Her Gf

Jill’s fans have also found this video, and a lot of them are beginning to know the truth about her. Unfortunately, even when you post evidence of things that Jillian did some people still think that she’s innocent (the video has 5 dislikes).

I know this is probably old news but God I am fuming. This is horrible. I knew Jillian was kind of a bitch but I feel so bad for Alyssa to be straight up used like that :alpacaworry2: I hope she gets over this okay and finds happiness with a girl who really loves her.