• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jillian Vessey/ Pixielocks

566 posts in this topic

Posted

Some new videos and she doesn't even know Bambi, I feel sorry for him.

Didn't know YouTube had stories until I saw this

1543790813036.png

Posted

aren't the stories a new feature?

and wtf how do you not know about bambi like

Posted

aren't the stories a new feature?

and wtf how do you not know about bambi like

I didn't see Bambi.until I was in high school that being said I could still recognize the character. 😑

Posted

I didn't see Bambi.until I was in high school that being said I could still recognize the character. 😑

yeah exactly like... even if you haven't seen it you'd probably recognize it.

considering she tries so hard to be a uwu kawaii woke queen, you think she'd instantly recognize it lol.

Posted

I have never seen Bambi ever and recognize it, especially being into the kawaii scene- what is she on lol 

Posted

to be fair, i don't think she said she did not recognize Bambi.(unless i missed something in the video) She just said it had been a long time since she had seen it. However it does seem she did not know Thumper (the rabbit) She could of looked up who the characters were (like Thumper) before doing the video. 

Posted

However it does seem she did not know Thumper (the rabbit) She could of looked up who the characters were (like Thumper) before doing the video. 

THAT. If you do a video about a sponsored product do at least some research. I was so embarassed for her when she was going on like "oh here is a bunny... and another bunny..." 

Also she looks like she hasn´t showered for three days, her hair looks so bad :alpacashocked:

Posted

Presenting the $500 tree she got on sale that literally blends into the wall. Can't wait for the video of her putting that up with her bf (not really)

1543957250134.jpg

Also, she will be on TV for some reason, something Christmas related, I think...

1543962763296.jpeg

1543962993994.jpeg

Posted

Presenting the $500 tree she got on sale that literally blends into the wall. Can't wait for the video of her putting that up with her bf (not really)

1543957250134.jpg

Also, she will be on TV for some reason, something Christmas related, I think...

1543962763296.jpeg

1543962993994.jpeg

You know who else had a tree like that?

This bitch:

download.thumb.jpeg.1a382ed2cdcb506e98cb 

I don't trust it.

Posted

Don't like the pic much but here is "Sticky" and the very not amused Serena

1544048227904.jpg

Just cause a cat is vocal when forced into a new environment and expected to adapt asap, doesn't mean they want a friend. I assumed the same for my cat and she did not like me bringing in another cat, so she is back to being on her own, despite growing up with other cats. But then again, that's just my experience.

Also, fucking hell, Ragdolls are expensive cats... Why couldn't she adopt or something? At least it would help spread the message that adoption is cool and it would also give a previously loved pet a new lease on life, cause those places tend to put down animals if they aren't adopted within a certain time (last time I heard anyway).

Posted

I'm not a huge fan of her OTT pastel style but I wish she would put out more content about designing and the like.... I really was excited to see what she would put out in her designer diaries but I can't remember when the last video came out. It seems like all she does are hauls now ;;;

Posted

I'm not a huge fan of her OTT pastel style but I wish she would put out more content about designing and the like.... I really was excited to see what she would put out in her designer diaries but I can't remember when the last video came out. It seems like all she does are hauls now ;;;

to be fair, most of her content is hauls and always has been. sis loves to shop.

however i 100% agree with you. designer diaries would be hell of a lot more interesting than her looking at some shoes and not even trying them on. i was kind of baffled she didnt even bother putting them on her feet for a wear test. isnt that the point of shoes? to be worn? 

even seeing her paintings or classwork would be interesting

Posted

New video

I dothink get the fireplace on the tv thing and wow, she has a lot of peeps products...

Posted

The comments on the vid are....embarrassing, to put it nicely.

5c099078801ee_ss(2018-12-06at01.09.04).t5c0990800933d_ss(2018-12-06at01.10.44).t

Jill sure is eager to publicize her relationship when it's not with a girl lol

Posted

to be fair, most of her content is hauls and always has been. sis loves to shop.
however i 100% agree with you. designer diaries would be hell of a lot more interesting than her looking at some shoes and not even trying them on. i was kind of baffled she didnt even bother putting them on her feet for a wear test. isnt that the point of shoes? to be worn? 

even seeing her paintings or classwork would be interesting

Looking back, that's true haha. 

As someone who's been really interested in design as a hobby I was really looking forward to seeing what her school would be like etc. I feel like we don't see much across her social medias I don't watch her streams so maybe she has talked about school there and sometimes I forget she is going to school for design