• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Jillian Vessey/ Pixielocks

596 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

why the heck are we talking about someone's parent dying? im pretty sure anyone who is remotely close to their parental figure would be fucked up... tbh i just dont even know what you are trying to get at here.

There is being close with your parents and then there is Jillian who is so dependent on her mother that I wonder on how she'd be able to cope. Besides, Jillian lacks skills and coping mechanisms, so its a ponder more than a topic of substance. I do apologise if that was insensitive.

On another topic, she seems like she is buying another cat (instead of adopting)

1543099468943.jpeg

Here is a list of names, including a CCS one lol

1543099558681.png

I am imagining a cat called lemonade xD

Also, a video for one to enjoy, I believe it's the make up session she did at the sims event she was recently invited to.

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted

There is being close with your parents and then there is Jillian who is so dependent on her mother that I wonder on how she'd be able to cope. Besides, Jillian lacks skills and coping mechanisms, so its a ponder more than a topic of substance. I do apologise if that was insensitive.

On another topic, she seems like she is buying another cat (instead of adopting)

1543099468943.jpeg

Here is a list of names, including a CCS one lol

1543099558681.png

Also, a video for one to enjoy, I believe it's the make up session she did at the sims event she was recently invited to.

Her buying the cat from a breeder really bothers me. I could let it go with her mother's allergies, but the fact that she's living on her own, and assuming she wouldn't be moving back in with her parents after school (super unlikely) she wouldn't have to worry about it being an allergy friendly cat, also cats from breeders are super expensive, compared to adopting from a shelter, it just feels like she's throwing more money away. Plus how will her Precious Nina react to lack of attention, on top of a new cat, plus it being a young kitten in addition to the more lacking attention, cause everyone loves a new kitten compared to the older cat

Posted

Her buying the cat from a breeder really bothers me. I could let it go with her mother's allergies, but the fact that she's living on her own, and assuming she wouldn't be moving back in with her parents after school (super unlikely) she wouldn't have to worry about it being an allergy friendly cat, also cats from breeders are super expensive, compared to adopting from a shelter, it just feels like she's throwing more money away. Plus how will her Precious Nina react to lack of attention, on top of a new cat, plus it being a young kitten in addition to the more lacking attention, cause everyone loves a new kitten compared to the older cat

I'm a sucker for adopting older cats cause I usually lack the focus to train younger ones. Also, like Jillian, I am getting a new cat but from a foster cause reasons. I kinda wish Jillian, nah, all flakes would adopt not shop and promote that since it be making sure an abandoned cat has a forever home.

Also, most flakes seem to call their cats mochi, like it is seeming in the recent poll. Neko, Serena and now Mochi... Not weeby at all.

1543183925167.jpeg

Posted

I'm a sucker for adopting older cats cause I usually lack the focus to train younger ones. Also, like Jillian, I am getting a new cat but from a foster cause reasons. I kinda wish Jillian, nah, all flakes would adopt not shop and promote that since it be making sure an abandoned cat has a forever home.

Also, most flakes seem to call their cats mochi, like it is seeming in the recent poll. Neko, Serena and now Mochi... Not weeby at all.

1543183925167.jpeg

it's arin hanson from game grumps' cat's name too lol. he's not a full 'flake but still 

Posted

1543099558681.png

Or pincushion 😂😂

Posted

1543183925167.jpeg

Mochi is the name of the cat in Big Hero 6 (Disney movie) I think. Initially I thought that that's why she did that but I don't know if she likes that movie. It's probably just because "Japanese word/food". 

Posted

Jill girl.....it's Clow as in cow...such a fan you can't even pronounce it right. And lol from the video it seems like the tattoo is just to flex her love for magical girls and uwu art.

Posted

in the video she looks like she is stoned 

Posted (edited)

in the video she looks like she is stoned 

I mean, it's legal here, socially acceptable and it's a perfectly suitable solution to anxiety. So could be! I doubt it though only because everyone knows not to get tattoo'd when high and artists keep that in check. 

Also Jill when you read this sub next - talk to your doctor about medicinal CBD, may be better for you than ativan. 

Edited by honeycrisp
reccomendation

Posted

LMAO this would actually fit with her ~*I like nature*~ thing now

Posted

1543360358759.png

Poor darling is scared and I hope she didn't put the kitty up on a table, it's not overly bright. Then again, I am in the process of integrating a kitty into my home with my dominant fur baby :alpacaheadshake:

I have no comment of that name but I still really hoped she would have adopted a kitty from a shelter or a foster home, I feel sad when people could use the money to help find kitties to find a new forever home (that's how I got my two).

Someone in lol pointed out how she said "zip it up as far as you can and call it a day" type of comment about her dress. If that's a thing, I would have worn something else but that's just me.

1543336902362.jpg

Also this comment kinda makes me rolls my eyes...

1543351896024.jpeg

Her fans sure are a thing... Also, name the cat Stickers to match your brand, says a fan =I

1543360908243.jpeg

Posted

Thank you for providing us with the news Fukawa Toko! 

I´m glad she didn´t choose "Mochi" ffs. Not gonna comment on the damn designer cat... :alpacadone:

Posted

1543360358759.png

Poor darling is scared and I hope she didn't put the kitty up on a table, it's not overly bright. Then again, I am in the process of integrating a kitty into my home with my dominant fur baby :alpacaheadshake:

I have no comment of that name but I still really hoped she would have adopted a kitty from a shelter or a foster home, I feel sad when people could use the money to help find kitties to find a new forever home (that's how I got my two).

Someone in lol pointed out how she said "zip it up as far as you can and call it a day" type of comment about her dress. If that's a thing, I would have worn something else but that's just me.

1543336902362.jpg

Also this comment kinda makes me rolls my eyes...

1543351896024.jpeg

Her fans sure are a thing... Also, name the cat Stickers to match your brand, says a fan =I

1543360908243.jpeg

As someone working in the sticker industry I cringe reading that name. Her fans and Jillian are exactly the customers that I never like dealing with (I swear if I had a nickel for every time I heard that "How can so-and-so not like stickers?!" bs) and finding out she likes stickers worries me that I may cross paths with her at some point. :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

I mean, it's legal here, socially acceptable and it's a perfectly suitable solution to anxiety. So could be! I doubt it though only because everyone knows not to get tattoo'd when high and artists keep that in check. 
Also Jill when you read this sub next - talk to your doctor about medicinal CBD, may be better for you than ativan. 

Sorry for writing a whole essay on this, but I’ve been following Jill for years and given how..irresponsible she is about almost everything, I don’t think that she should be using any weed. I’m not sure if you guys spoke about it here, but considering how irresponsible and childish Jillian already is, I don’t think that she should be around substances. Soon after she turned 19 (drinking age in Canada), Jill would go out and get drunk/hungover all of the time. It wasn’t ok because it was so frequent that made her seem like a alcoholic, interfered with her streaming/yt “career”, and  she’s lightweight but gets drunk frequently anyway.

She drinks on meds which is unsafe. I think that the last time she mentioned alcohol was one of her winter streams when she was complaining about fans calling her out for being irresponsible,unsafe, and promoting that to her young and impressionable fan base. She yelled over being ~alcohol shamed~ and defended herself by saying that she was just trying to have fun with her friends like a normal 19 year old, and wasn’t putting up sexually explicit content (even though she kept alluding to sex in past videos/streams and said that she was family friendly). 

She’s so irresponsible all of the time, and only thinks about herself. All weed is going to do is calm her down, and I can see her using it similar to how she uses her Ativan.  I remember her saying that she was worried and stressed in the first day of class and took a Ativan then, she also took some during a cons. It seems like she takes one every time she gets slightly to moderately anxious instead of when she has an attack.  As a person with anxiety, mine used to be pretty bad until I took the time to calm down, think rationally and not overthink. I also don’t do complusive things that would cause me to have a anxiety attack. It’s hard, but it’s not impossible to stop one from happening if you can control it. You can use weed/anxiety meds to cope but I see it as a bad coping mechanism anyone especially Jillian. She won’t learn how to control her anxiety.

Jillian is codependent on a lot of things, and has bad coping mechanisms. She just isn’t responsible enough to be on any substances. And according to Jillian she said that her anxiety is genetic and that she’s had it ever since she was a kid, but it got worse when she was a teenager. You would think that being 20, and it being genetic that her anxiety would’ve been under control by now, or that she would be able to control it better. I feel like it’s only as worse as it is because she’s over dramatic. Either way, with both weed and anxiety meds, I see it as a temporary fix instead of learning how to get better on your own. She most likely went shopping after getting tattooed and got it then.

Edited by RoseCakes

Posted (edited)

Sorry for writing a whole essay on this, but I’ve been following Jill for years and given how..irresponsible she is about almost everything, I don’t think that she should be using any weed. I’m not sure if you guys spoke about it here, but considering how irresponsible and childish Jillian already is, I don’t think that she should be around substances. Soon after she turned 19 (drinking age in Canada), Jill would go out and get drunk/hungover all of the time. It wasn’t ok because it was so frequent that made her seem like a alcoholic, interfered with her streaming/yt “career”, and  she’s lightweight but gets drunk frequently anyway.

She drinks on meds which is unsafe. I think that the last time she mentioned alcohol was one of her winter streams when she was complaining about fans calling her out for being irresponsible,unsafe, and promoting that to her young and impressionable fan base. She yelled over being ~alcohol shamed~ and defended herself by saying that she was just trying to have fun with her friends like a normal 19 year old, and wasn’t putting up sexually explicit content (even though she kept alluding to sex in past videos/streams and said that she was family friendly). 

She’s so irresponsible all of the time, and only thinks about herself. All weed is going to do is calm her down, and I can see her using it similar to how she uses her Ativan.  I remember her saying that she was worried and stressed in the first day of class and took a Ativan then, she also took some during a cons. It seems like she takes one every time she gets slightly to moderately anxious instead of when she has an attack.  As a person with anxiety, mine used to be pretty bad until I took the time to calm down, think rationally and not overthink. I also don’t do complusive things that would cause me to have a anxiety attack. It’s hard, but it’s not impossible to stop one from happening if you can control it. You can use weed/anxiety meds to cope but I see it as a bad coping mechanism anyone especially Jillian. She won’t learn how to control her anxiety.

Jillian is codependent on a lot of things, and has bad coping mechanisms. She just isn’t responsible enough to be on any substances. And according to Jillian she said that her anxiety is genetic and that she’s had it ever since she was a kid, but it got worse when she was a teenager. You would think that being 20, and it being genetic that her anxiety would’ve been under control by now, or that she would be able to control it better. I feel like it’s only as worse as it is because she’s over dramatic. Either way, with both weed and anxiety meds, I see it as a temporary fix instead of learning how to get better on your own. She most likely went shopping after getting tattooed and got it then.

Okay, so I get this I agree with you for the most part, you make really strong points, she has a really bad history of abusing medication.

The drinking thing is very normal here. Canadian's are heavy drinkers and the culture around drinking at that age is intense and it's damaging for sure. It's normal though, so Jill abused it about as much as the average kid her age. Not condoning it, I just don't think it's a Jill only issue. I had the same problems when I was her age. I think she abused alcohol, but I do not believe she was an alcoholic. 

She drinks on meds which is unsafe. 

Agreed. Horrible, fucked up, I did that once in college and blacked out at a party, didn't wake up until the next day. That was a DECISION she/I made, so she needs to really address that and really figure her priorities out. She definitely needs to stay away from booze until she can learn to handle herself in that altered mindset.

I suggest CBD (not THC, very different things) because it doesn't get you high, it would just reduce body tension, pain, anxiety, etc. It's nearly impossible to abuse CBD. Not to mention it's very well regulated here. I have one that I use on as as-needed basis, I can take multiple drops a day or one drop a day, use it for a month straight then take a full month off. It's a versatile solution, she doesn't have to be responsible to take it correctly. It's not an addictive substance and it has no withdrawal symptoms so even if she fucked around with her doses, she'd still be relatively safe. End of the day, it's a better solution than abusing ativan which has serious side effects if misused, unlike the CBD. 

I'm almost positive that her doctor would have recommended CBT. Learning coping mechanisms is a MUST, but when this girl is struggling just to get her thoughts straight, a medicinal solution may not be a bad one. I completely get what you're saying, she's completely fucked up when it comes to trying to take care of her mental well being. I'm obviously not recommending she hits the bong or even smokes a joint. I'm suggesting she gets herself a prescribed, take as-needed CBD based substance from her doctor - a medication she can't fuck up. 

Regardless of if she's high in the video or not. It's legal here, GOD FORBID she, like the rest of Canadians, wants to try it, getting high every once in a while isn't going to fuck up her mental health more. She's not doing anything wrong. If she became a regular user? Then yes, I can see that being very very bad for miss Jillybean. 

What she GENUINELY needs to do:

- Stop drinking completely, maybe a glass of wine at celebrations but no getting smashed. or NONE until her medication is sorted out.

- No repetitive casual weed smoking.

- See her doctor for a perspecibed CBD solution instead of popping ativans like candy, or get put on another medication that she takes PROPERLY as prescribed. 

- Register for a new round of CBT and complete the full course with her psychologist

- Practice consciously working on changing unconscious behaviours 

- Stop indulging in "mental health" social media moments

- Prioritize her mental health and working on her coping mechanisms 

Edited by honeycrisp