• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

youtube Jillian Vessey/ Pixielocks

529 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk about Canadian colleges but in the US even Community/lower colleges won't put up a fight if you skip classes/days because they expect you to be a grownup and make the proper choice. The teachers make a point of telling you they aren't your babysitter and just because they tolerate you being late/missing days doesn't mean you'll pass or that they approve. Could be a similar situation. 

If attendance is as important other the as it is in America she will now basically have to beg the teacher for extra credit to barely pass at all. Here, failing grades hinder your chances on getting more financial aid and some programs will literally kick out for so many failed classes regardless if it’s a community college or not. She really needs to wake up because if freshman year is hard for her to commit to I can only imagine how she will take the increased work load as time goes on if she wants to graduate.

Posted

Let's be honest: Jill is not paying a cent of her own money for her schooling or rent so getting financial aid isn't an issue for her. 

Posted

eh i'm not white knighting her but honestly i feel like it's really not that deep. i've seen this happen a bunch of times, i went to college for six years. there were quite a few classes where certain students had pre-planned trips out of town during the beginning of the semester and for that matter a couple people in my thesis class had to miss a lot bc of their jobs or kids. yeah, it's not a good thing to do at all. yeah, it's a bad habit to get into. yeah, it's irresponsible. but honestly if jill fails her classes i highly highly doubt it'll be because of her attendance and this trip. it'll be bc she seems to be very very naive about the level of hard work that goes into basically anything in the world 

Posted

Adding onto the college thing, my college is 100% okay with taking trips as long as you make up the work or understand you might have to retake the class, they treat you like an adult, if you don't have the forethought to plan ahead and can manage trips and school work good job, if not. it's your own fault.

Also what sort of degree does Jill get when/if she finishes the full program? is it a Bachelor's or just an associated degree?

I hope we get more school related content, i feel like if she geared her channel towards her "fashion design school" and such it would do really well. I feel sort of disappointed she hasn't taken more advantage of the school thing yet. 

Posted

Idk about Canadian colleges but in the US even Community/lower colleges won't put up a fight if you skip classes/days because they expect you to be a grownup and make the proper choice. The teachers make a point of telling you they aren't your babysitter and just because they tolerate you being late/missing days doesn't mean you'll pass or that they approve. Could be a similar situation. 

It's exactly the same. It's your money spent, if you want to waste it and your education and not show up, then that's your adult choice.

As long as that's not hurting anyone (unless of course she was in the midst of a group project). But yes, it's exactly the same, they aren't even supposed to ask WHY you didn't attend a class. 

Posted

Sorry if everyone’s already moved past this topic. I’ll spoiler it just in case it’s too OT.

It probably all depends on the school itself. The community college I went to (I’m in the US on the East Coast) took attendance every time class was in session, and would deny you credit if you missed too many. My friends who went to public college/university in the same state have also said that this was a policy at their schools. Teachers don’t really care if you miss class and won’t hesitate to report your absences. It really sucks because I got sick my freshman year and I was forced to drop all my classes because I was in the hospital for the week. I was willing to make up the work and everything, but they were really adamant about the policy. Private colleges and universities has more varying policies it seems. 

Posted (edited)

Jillian just posted a video and talks about relapsing into self harm and having struggles with her eating desorder again. This made me really sad to see. She said she is not in therapy yet but will ´very soon´ get professional help 

Edit: sorry guys, I don´t know how to post a video

Jill.jpg

Edited by Rosetee
meh

Posted

Jillian just posted a video and talks about relapsing into self harm and having struggles with her eating desorder again. This made me really sad to see. She said she is not in therapy yet but will ´very soon´ get professional help 

Edit: sorry guys, I don´t know how to post a video

Jill.jpg

Im a horrible person but I feel like it's such a pity/attention seeking thing to do since I feel like this is something really personal tthat should be shared with close people until one has a better grasp on it and then share with people and give advice on coping.

Seeing this doesn't help people like me who struggles with this and doesn't have the financial backing like Jillian does. Like seriously, don't make a fucking video, seek help first, otherwise it's all for attention and validation.

Also

Posted

So apparently, we should feel sorry for someone who claimed cause the meds made her feel good, she can stop, which is the last fucking thing you should do when taking mind altering drugs cause it fucks you up really bad and sends one back to where they started. 

This is not the first time either, so I can't feel sorry for someone who does this to themselves. It's like watching my sister do this shit cause they think "cause I feel good, I can stop". No, you can't stop, not until the doctor gives the all clear. Fucking moron.

Downvote, I don't care but I hate it when people do this and wonder why they are back to shit and then complain about it when they should keep it personal and get the help they can easily afford.

Also, while she is at it, maybe if she actually stopped eating junk all the time, get a hobby outside the house, take up a sport and maybe just stay off the fucking net more. That would help her a whole lot and maybe give her better content ideas that doesn't revolve around her buying the same fucking YRU shoe in a different pattern just to wear while she is taking out the trash.

Posted

So apparently, we should feel sorry for someone who claimed cause the meds made her feel good, she can stop, which is the last fucking thing you should do when taking mind altering drugs cause it fucks you up really bad and sends one back to where they started. 

This is not the first time either, so I can't feel sorry for someone who does this to themselves. It's like watching my sister do this shit cause they think "cause I feel good, I can stop". No, you can't stop, not until the doctor gives the all clear. Fucking moron.

Downvote, I don't care but I hate it when people do this and wonder why they are back to shit and then complain about it when they should keep it personal and get the help they can easily afford.

Also, while she is at it, maybe if she actually stopped eating junk all the time, get a hobby outside the house, take up a sport and maybe just stay off the fucking net more. That would help her a whole lot and maybe give her better content ideas that doesn't revolve around her buying the same fucking YRU shoe in a different pattern just to wear while she is taking out the trash.

I understand where you are coming from. Obviously the excessive spending, eating and "quickly-popping-a-pill" are coping mechanisms for her feeling unwell. It´s dumb to say she should just stop eating comford food, get a hobby and start an active lifestyle. Just stop being sad and be awesom instead or?? :alpacaconfused:

That´s why I´m glad she said that she will going to see a professional. I don´t really understand why she wasn´t seeing one already when she has this diagnoses and takes certain medication. 

I´m not from Canada so I have no idea how it works over there but I believe where I live you have to see a therapist when you get anti depressants or psyhotropic meds. At lease every quarter of the year or twice a year, even if you "feel good". But Jill ist still you and she needs to figue things out and now she got it the hard way. 

I really hope this is a wake up call for her. :alpacashocked:

Posted

I understand where you are coming from. Obviously the excessive spending, eating and "quickly-popping-a-pill" are coping mechanisms for her feeling unwell. It´s dumb to say she should just stop eating comford food, get a hobby and start an active lifestyle. Just stop being sad and be awesom instead or?? :alpacaconfused:

That´s why I´m glad she said that she will going to see a professional. I don´t really understand why she wasn´t seeing one already when she has this diagnoses and takes certain medication. 

I´m not from Canada so I have no idea how it works over there but I believe where I live you have to see a therapist when you get anti depressants or psyhotropic meds. At lease every quarter of the year or twice a year, even if you "feel good". But Jill ist still you and she needs to figue things out and now she got it the hard way. 

I really hope this is a wake up call for her. :alpacashocked:

I said stop eating it all the time, not stop eating it altogther cause I believe a little bit of junk is a nice treat. Also, it's been proven taking up a hobby or start taking a more active lifestyle does help in making one feel better cause you are doing something more but this is just stuff I learned but I really don't see Jillian doing. Sorry if I sound rude, it's not my intention, I just let emotions get the better of me sometimes :alpacadone:

I think she use to go to them in the past but she didn't like what they said and stopped going (I think she was the one that said "one told me to change my fashion style and so I stopped seeing them" if it was, I agree to an extent, just tone it down a bit until you learn to make things match and flatter yourself Jill!). Also, I do tire of the "they are still young" comments, she is old enough to know things better but a better excuse would be that she was sheltered and spoilt all her life and people constantly enabled that and she ended up learning fuck all because of it. She won't learnt squat unless her mother basically cuts her off and let her kid actually learn for once.

I'm also not from Canada, so I wish I could help but I do hope she actually does get the help she claims to be doing in the future, I still prefer she did it before making a video but that's me. Sorry if I picked your comment apart but it's kinda nice to talk about Jill with peeps and not be weary of peeps on lolcow.

Just had a scary thought, if Louise dies, how would Jillian cope without her constant stability and protection? :alpacashocked: (I feel bad for thinking that but it's a thought I had)

Posted

So recently she got herself a new tattoo

1542919944857.jpeg

Lolcow also had a nice comparison pic and even got the price for this um design (despite her not liking CCS at all since she herself said "couldn't finish the series")

1542925416178.jpg

1542923774814.png

Also, recently got her bf, who know lives with her after dating for five months, a pair of pink shoes that cost over 150. The before looked nice until she "made it better". Also, an image of them before she helped dress him, imo.

1542207769245.png

1542824856057.jpg

1542851099339.png

For those who don't realise her version of tea and how sugary it is...

1542310445351.jpeg

Can't forget the moonmist project, it's kinda cute but wouldn't Jillian be a bit chilly dressed like that or just me? 

1542914466170.png

[ Images from here ]

Posted

1542919944857.jpeg

Lolcow also had a nice comparison pic and even got the price for this um design (despite her not liking CCS at all since she herself said "couldn't finish the series")

1542925416178.jpg

1542923774814.png

Also, recently got her bf, who know lives with her after dating for five months, a pair of pink shoes that cost over 150. The before looked nice until she "made it better". Also, an image of them before she helped dress him, imo.

1542207769245.png

1542824856057.jpg

1542851099339.png

For those who don't realise her version of tea and how sugary it is...

1542310445351.jpeg

Can't forget the moonmist project, it's kinda cute but wouldn't Jillian be a bit chilly dressed like that or just me? 

1542914466170.png

[ Images from here ]

1) I don't like the tattoo?? It doesn't look good?

2) Yikes, moving in with her bf after only dating for 5 months, in a very unstable period of her life... I'm sure that's going to end well:(

Posted

1542919944857.jpeg

1542925416178.jpg

1542923774814.png

1542207769245.png

Yikes at the tattoo.. the concept is nice but she needs to research better artists and not be such a cheap ass, like a good quality tattoo of that size should be around $800+  

I also prefer the before photo because their outfits stand out more. though I think buying gifts for your SO no matter the price or how long they’ve been dating is fine and normal, but I have a feeling he’s not gonna wear those shoes often lol 

Posted

Ok hi, I'm a lurker so I don't actually know anything about this girl. I honestly don't think her edit looks THAT bad. I think if she had made the colours less vibrant it would have looked a lot nicer tho. But I mean that's her colourful aesthetic (right?) so, meh :alpacabored: 

...except for making her bfs socks yellow. For some reason that little detail bothers me lmao
(also that she didn't colour all the concrete yellow but just the stairs... why???)