• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

youtube Jillian Vessey/ Pixielocks

609 posts in this topic

Posted

She currently has two sexual assault allegations going around the community.

She created a group chat specifically to bully someone and added them to it because they spoke out about her shitty treatment.

Multiple allegations of cheating on her SO's.

She borrowed a friend's car to go to lunch and left her stranded for hours.

She made a big deal about getting group photos for one of her cosplay groups then purposefully left part of the group out.

We need those receipts!!

Posted

hey i hope this isn't controversial or like wrong post. but after lurking thru PULL threads i joined pixielocks UGUUU safe space 4 EVERYONE facebook group. well its the opposite of that but its allowed by jillian so i figure i post it here.

so i had seen a post talking about "gurl gangs uwu" and decided to put my two cents in, as does everyone in that group.

i explained that the glorification of a girl gang shouldnt be acceptable even in the slightest. and then, i had a whole bunch of girls (who probably have no idea what a gang is) flame me because i expressed that girl gangs are unsafe lmao. apparently to them, there is such a thing as a "non violent, safe space uwu" gang. my head hurts

like, when you look like snow and dress like a pinata i don't think you have any right to tell me, someone who is black w experience w this, that im not understanding what a gang really is. 

tl;dr i got buwwied in pixies safe space group

i'll add pics later lmao

Posted

here are the pics

this isn't the first time people have bullied others in her group

one time a girl was wearing a rainbow shirt and was straight up harassed by someone asking if they think LGBT are oppressed. i scweamed

20180710_104918.jpg

20180710_104938.jpg

20180710_105044.jpg

Posted

here are the pics

this isn't the first time people have bullied others in her group

one time a girl was wearing a rainbow shirt and was straight up harassed by someone asking if they think LGBT are oppressed. i scweamed

20180710_104918.jpg

20180710_104938.jpg

20180710_105044.jpg

as the first person said the context of a real criminal gang is not used here. It's just another word for group, clique , "my gang", etc.

Posted

as the first person said the context of a real criminal gang is not used here. It's just another word for group, clique , "my gang", etc.

true, i figured i was nitpicking. oh well. 

Posted

I'm low-key salty, as someone in the same position as Jillian (about to move away to start university) that she is literally renting an entire house just for herself whilst me and my boyfriend are paying £300 a week for a glorified cardboard box with a window 😂

Posted

I'm low-key salty, as someone in the same position as Jillian (about to move away to start university) that she is literally renting an entire house just for herself whilst me and my boyfriend are paying £300 a week for a glorified cardboard box with a window 😂

I honestly wish I had that, I'm stuck at home with my um mother... But I don't see how she needs a whole house to herself. I bet she wont even look after it or anything and that really pisses me off. Heck, she is making the smallest room her workspace, like hell, if I work from home like she does, my workspace would be the biggest room but then again, I'm not that lucky in life.

Posted

I honestly wish I had that, I'm stuck at home with my um mother... But I don't see how she needs a whole house to herself. I bet she wont even look after it or anything and that really pisses me off. Heck, she is making the smallest room her workspace, like hell, if I work from home like she does, my workspace would be the biggest room but then again, I'm not that lucky in life.

Also in college living with my mother, makes me peeved at the thought of her having an entire house to goof off in, it might make for some questionable college parties, would hate/love to see how she handles that,  i thought she was going to have roommates? or was that just her blathering about her having friends over?

Posted

One thing i noticed which might be OT/reaching but has anyone else noticed how she's been putting mostly fan-art for the 'featured confetti club member' do you think thats because she knows her fashion style is dying/ she's trying to distance herself from it to 'mature' herself?

Posted

I simply want to know why she KEEPS ZOOMING IN ON HER CHIN IN EVERY VLOG?

Go and see it for yourself.  I'll wait.

*Waits*

Told you.

Seriously it is distracting as hell and I keep expecting to see a massive zit hit the lens of the camera.

Posted

*Waits*

Told you.

Seriously it is distracting as hell and I keep expecting to see a massive zit hit the lens of the camera.

I think she uses the zooms to be sort of "quirky" and emphasize stuff but like she doesn't need to, it'd be fine if she didn't zoom randomly

Posted

That´s really just the tip of the Eisberg of what´s wrong with her :alpacafedup:

Posted

There is a lot wrong with her

- Poor diet
- horrible taste in fashion that is hopefully dying off
- the mish mash of colours on her walls that conflict with each other
- Oh, right, she has a three story house to herself
- claims to like women but also loves the penis
- seems to call herself queer when she is basically a straight girl with curiousities at times
- spends a large amount of money on a microwave from the UK but plays the poor artist cliche
- I'm pretty sure people on lolcow is making bets on how long she lasts at a fashion school that she only seems to have a minor interest in
- She spent more time about moving two hours away then actually preparing for the move (also, two hours, for me anyway, is not a long drive considering my shortest trip to a friends house is an hour away lol)
- Apparently been gaining weight and poor hair choices, as constantly pointed out by lolcow. I agree on one thing, normal hair colour would suit her so much
- Claims to be family-friendly but is not

There is a huge list but I will add more soon lol

Posted

*Waits*

Told you.

If I remember correctly, isn't she a fan of Shane Dawson? He seems to do that a lot, so that could be why she does it.