• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

192 posts in this topic

Posted

Found these on lolcow ..they said it was from a men’s club video from 2013. Are these really her?

7EAA0907-7C43-4B2E-B1D4-F4DA98206E60.png

899300E7-8980-430D-A4FF-A230DEF6B29E.png

Posted

Found these on lolcow ..they said it was from a men’s club video from 2013. Are these really her?

7EAA0907-7C43-4B2E-B1D4-F4DA98206E60.png

899300E7-8980-430D-A4FF-A230DEF6B29E.png

From the first pic its obviously her, before (all?) her plastic surgery and fillers.

Posted

she looks so much like Kristen Stewart before she changed her face, anyone else agree? in some pictures mores so than others 

Posted

Sometimes her chin is very pointy, sometimes not... what the hell

honestly my chin is very pointy. You can’t tell in most photos, because I have a round face with naturally babyish cheeks. But in some photos... like 3/4 angles and profiles....it’s so obvious my chin could probably kill someone 😂 it could definitely be angles. I work my angles because I don’t like how pointy my chin is. 

Posted

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS PHOTO AND HOW SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THIS ANYMORE

TAYLORR.jpg

Posted

For the love of god Taylor please, PLEASE stop putting filler in your face :alpacaworry2:

Posted

xx.PNG

Posted

xx.PNG

She's naturally beautiful and she can't see it :( Overlining her lips, making straight bold eyebrows and with the same hairstyle each day, she just looks like 1000 other Kardashians look alikes girls.

Posted (edited)

The color of her skin looks so unnatural and the face so fake, it doesn't fit her. She should back to her old blond hair and get a normal/healthy skin color too...

Edited by Kissy

Posted

xx.PNG

Her make-up/brows and haircolor and style are unfortunate, but without all of that she looks more or less like the OG Taylor I think. She can fix most of this.

Posted (edited)

She was so pretty how did she even do that to her face? Like, i know about fillers but they're supposed to be enhencements right.....

This one here almost physically hurts me, she looks crazy like some evil cartoon villain 

19-04-06-10-42-45-816_deco.jpg

Edited by blyathunt

Posted

Welp the aegyo sal/too much fillers/mega circle lenses phase truly was her worst..