141 posts in this topic

Posted

I was watching one of Taylor's older vlogs and her cheek shape here was so... puffy. The video is from about a year ago (May 12, 2016). I didn't watch her back then so compared to what I'm used to now, this was a dramatically different facial appearance.

tay face.png

Posted

I was watching one of Taylor's older vlogs and her cheek shape here was so... puffy. The video is from about a year ago (May 12, 2016). I didn't watch her back then so compared to what I'm used to now, this was a dramatically different facial appearance.

tay face.png

Many people would say this video is from when she first got cheek fillers and they were much more prominent than today. I personally think this is her face without the harsh editing (well, maybe some editing)

Posted (edited)

In some videos, like her newest one, she shows herself without makeup and she really doesn't look too much different from her old self. I'm not saying she didn't have plastic surgery, because it's not unlikely, I'm just saying her transformation really isn't that dramatic.

Screenshot_20170915-202338.png

PhotoGrid_1505526216448.png

Edited by O.
I added another image.

Posted

i think she maybe stopped getting fillers? cause her face was really fcked up at one point, but she looks so much better now tbh.

Posted (edited)

i think she maybe stopped getting fillers? cause her face was really fcked up at one point, but she looks so much better now tbh.

I agree. I don't think she really had actual surgeries, but the cheek fillers wre pretty obvious. Now she looks pretty much how she used to, without all the makeup.

Edited by O.
Fixed a typo.

Posted

I hope she won't get them again. A few months ago we had the same situation. Her cheeks started to look normal again (and it made her look quite pretty that way!), one week later she had fillers (and hid behind her long hair.)