• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Batcat

Posted

If you dont like it then dont stay ? You're just basically doing what you criticize us for : You took your time looking around, then making an account and then posting a post that is like every WK posts i've read ( pls bring something more original and interesting ). Why do you care so much about what we're doing on a gossip forum then ? May be you need to go out more too :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Oh no. Someone who doesn't know me told me to get some sunlight and self esteem in my life. Oh nooooo. 

I will cry forever. 

Weep.

Weep. 

flossing.gif

Posted

I stumbled across this site accidentally and had a look round and oh wow you people seriously spend your time analysing videos and making close up comparisons... Like.. I get that it is shitty to lie if any lying is happening... but at the same time this website is a rumor mill... If you are going to get pissy about people whose existence and potential lies doesn't effect your own in any way... maybe you shouldn't spread little conspiracy theories and stories of your own...

And before you tell me "if you dont like it dont go on this site" trust me i didnt go looking for this place and what i found made me laugh.. But like a... Wtf people spend their time on this kind of laugh. I was just looking for makeup tips! How the hell did i end up here?

This place annoyed me so much because it has the potential to be an actually interesting community and discussion board as i agree models such as taylor and dakota are fascinating but this is just full of bitchy jealous girls who im going to guess need some sunlight and self esteem in their lives...

Hah :D thanks for the analyze! I guess you have never discussed about anyone in your life before in a negative light to write this. Good for you, we need more pure, innocent and above all AMAZING people like yourself on this planet. I also presume that you have never read a gossip magazine or an article about anyone in your life. Because if you have... *you are one of us* *one of us* *one of us*.

No but seriously. You must love Taylor which is cool, I don't dislike her in many ways but sure there are somethings. Because she's human, she's not perfect and no one is liked by everyone. But what I'm most afraid with you is how much you lack the knowledge on how important these kinds of sites are. Many people think that Taylor per se is all natural, hasn't have any work done and just like that became "famous" and has her career. But when they read our analyzes they might open their eyes to real world where things aren't usually handed to you with silver spoon.

Have you read any of the comments left on Taylor's videos or pictures? Young girls wishing they had as big eyes as she does, skinny as she is, tiny this and this like Taylor. Then they come to PULL and what do they find? Proof that it's only photoshop! BOOM! Now they don't have to feel bad about themselves anymore!

Sorry that you had to come in contact with PULL and got your tiny little mind all messed up by us "jealous girls who need sunlight and self esteem in our lives". We are totally sorry for this.

Posted

I dont read gossip magazines... And i don't discuss people unless i have facts... I made an account originally thinking this could be an interesting place but its full of cruelness... Im just shocked 😮

It wasn't aimed at any one person :) sorry if thats true about you.

It just feels like this place became more unkind as i read more it went from "oh interestimg pint..." to "wow thats just .. These people need friends and hugs..."

Posted

Unfortunately, gossip cannot be avoided on sites like these.

I think the thumb rule is to not read threads of people that you like, because you will get frustrated at how ''cruel'' people can be, and it's easy to lash out then (I saw in your intro post that you like Taylor).

I also like Taylor, so I try to avoid reading her subforum. I think you should too (for your own best tbh, because you seem really mad about this).

Posted

Unfortunately, gossip cannot be avoided on sites like these.

I think the thumb rule is to not read threads of people that you like, because you will get frustrated at how ''cruel'' people can be, and it's easy to lash out then (I saw in your intro post that you like Taylor).

I also like Taylor, so I try to avoid reading her subforum. I think you should too (for your own best tbh, because you seem really mad about this).

its not so much tge gossip its the way things are said... Like "wanting to cut all her stupid hair off..." Or when somebody changes their style a little its like "ooh stupid ugly horrible" 

Like I dont mind the theories.. Thats why i joined the site.. But mot just on the girls i like but others too its just sad to see people taking pleasure in saying such cruel things... 

The reason I deleted the text in my post wads i felt it was hurtful and i just posted it because i was annoyed ... But i wouldn't want anyone to lool at themselves the way i described 😫

I get the "did she do this? What does this mean? Why this?" stuff but.. The name calling and mean comments really get to me seeing them about anyone really 😔

Posted

its not so much tge gossip its the way things are said... Like "wanting to cut all her stupid hair off..." Or when somebody changes their style a little its like "ooh stupid ugly horrible" 

Like I dont mind the theories.. Thats why i joined the site.. But mot just on the girls i like but others too its just sad to see people taking pleasure in saying such cruel things... 

The reason I deleted the text in my post wads i felt it was hurtful and i just posted it because i was annoyed ... But i wouldn't want anyone to lool at themselves the way i described 😫

I get the "did she do this? What does this mean? Why this?" stuff but.. The name calling and mean comments really get to me seeing them about anyone really 😔

The cutting her hair off comment was made by someone who has a negative reputation, do you know what that means? It means we don't like it either. Good job judging a whole group of people based off of the actions of a few, though.

And honestly if you're the type of person that gets the butthurt so easily, you may be in the wrong place.

Next time someones comment rustles your jimmies the wrong way, confront them in a personal message if you feel like it's so important to respond to an obvious loser/troll.

Posted

That comment had -10 rep, you're not making your point. I think you're emotionally attached to Taylor, so avoid her thread. I get it, I like Knitemaya and his thread gets nasty, which is why I step back from the thread if I feel a WK urge coming on. If you want to be a part of this site, that's how it is. We can't protect your feelings because someone on the internet insulted your problematic fav. :hmm:

Posted

we are nt a give mind. You can't blame te entire website for a few members. Also, we are pretty open to people sharing their opinions so long as it isn't arguing, spamming, or threatening. If that is not something you think you can handle then perhaps PULL isn't for you.