• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Pixyteri ♥ The Only True Queen ♥

168 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel so bad for Pixy :(

I know arm chair diagnosis is against the rules but there is clearly something wrong with her mental health...I hope she turns out okay...Even many of her die hard trolls seem concerned for her.

Posted

I feel so bad for Pixy :(

I know arm chair diagnosis is against the rules but there is clearly something wrong with her mental health...I hope she turns out okay...Even many of her die hard trolls seem concerned for her.

I'm pretty new but I think that is safe to say. And yeah.

She's clearly unstable. Diagnosing/labeling with something however is another thing. Oh that reminds me, she is apparent on the anti-depressant (also used for anxiety and other things) Zoloft. I know a fair bit about Zoloft since I've been on it for a while myself. Medication effects everyone differently however so I really don't know if any of her problems are due to it or are being resolved by it. Nor do I know how long she's been on it, though according to kiwifarms, her mother had to count pills in the past to make sure that Pixy had actually taken her medication. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

I'm not sure if people know Chris Chan / Christian Weston Chanldr, but he is now saying he "grew a vagina".. and Pixy is saying she is growing a penis ? It's so odd. 

I do hope she gets all the help she needs, she is clearly very unstble and can't handle her problems with herself. I hope her mother actually takes care of her.. from what I know, her mom is not nice at all to pixy. abusive even.

Posted

I do hope she gets all the help she needs, she is clearly very unstble and can't handle her problems with herself. I hope her mother actually takes care of her.. from what I know, her mom is not nice at all to pixy. abusive even.

Her mental health seems to be falling apart. She really needs help now. I read about some of her behavior in the past and I truly wondered how she got by with jobs for some time.

Posted

I'm not sure if people know Chris Chan / Christian Weston Chanldr, but he is now saying he "grew a vagina".. and Pixy is saying she is growing a penis ? It's so odd. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't CWC a transgender women? Does CWC allow people to still use male pronouns for them or not? 

Anyways, back on the topic of Pixy, it's not uncommon for people with mental conditions to think something is happening to their body when nothing is happening.

*Warning: Personal Experience Up Ahead!*

I have a history of various mental conditions and I can distinctly remember when I going through puberty I thought I was turning physically into a male due to the small hairs that were growing on my legs and under my armpits.

Of course, it's normal for the female body to grow hair in those areas but I didn't know that at the time so I let my obsessive anxiety take charge of the situation instead. 

Sorry if this is too personal of a post, but my point is that when you have a mental condition sometimes thoughts like "growing a ___________" will happen. She really needs to see a professional about her worries ASAP. I'm really concerned for her safety at this point, especially with some of the "status updates" from her Lineplay account.

Posted (edited)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't CWC a transgender women? Does CWC allow people to still use male pronouns for them or not?

According to ED, Chis Chan is not a transgender woman. There may be evidence elsewhere of him stating he should be a woman, but what there is evidence of on ED is Chris calling himself a "lesbian identified male" which is ridiculously insulting as most things associated with him are. He did made a ridiculous FB post saying he was listening to binaural beats and stuff to change parts of his body, but... it's suspected he has an infected piercing, not anything he claimed. All info is dated 2015 at the latest.

We're also not the social justice police afaik, that is at posters' discretion. Whether someone wants people to use certain pronouns or not, people will say what they will. It isn't a matter of allowing.

Pixy on the other hand has at least discussed alternate pronouns but does not seem to want to be a man from what I read, and is in fact extremely distressed by whatever is going on.

Edited by edda
wrong acronym oops

Posted

According to ED, Chis Chan is not a transgender woman. There may be evidence elsewhere of him stating he should be a woman, but what there is evidence of on ED is Chris calling himself a "lesbian identified male" which is ridiculously insulting as most things associated with him are. He did made a ridiculous FB post saying he was listening to binaural beats and stuff to change parts of his body, but... it's suspected he has an infected piercing, not anything he claimed. All info is dated 2015 at the latest.

We're also not the social justice police afaik, that is at posters' discretion. Whether someone wants people to use certain pronouns or not, people will say what they will. It isn't a matter of allowing.

Pixy on the other hand has at least discussed alternate pronouns but does not seem to want to be a man from what I read, and is in fact extremely distressed by whatever is going on.

Ah yes. Thanks for the clarification and information @edda. It really helped clear up a lot of questions I had about CWC.

There's also no denying whatever is going on is stressing Pixy out. Like I said in my last post, it's not uncommon for people who are as mentally distraught as her to have anxieties over things like that. Again, I hope that she's able to see someone and get help about what's going on in her life because she really does need some kind of mental help. 

:lamasad:

Posted

There is this really weeby ASMR girl who reminds me strikingly of Pixy from back in the day. . .I shudder.

Back to the topic, I hope she decides to keep her internet activity low like she is (semi) doing now. It'll be better for her mental health, I think. I do want to know what is actually going on with her, my damn curiosity has no respect for other people's privacy I suppose :alpacadone:

Posted

I think she won't be able to live a normal life again, the internet has ruined her. 
She exposed herself too much, and people are so mean. She clearly have mental issues.
I'm so sorry for her :alpacaworry:

Posted

Is pt still posting anywhere? I finally decided to read up on her and was surprised that she made a comeback last year but I can't find anything more recent~

Posted

You can find more on Kiwifarms, they've covered quite a bit and still keep an eye on her last time I checked

Posted

She also hasn't updated her line play since a year. I hope she's alright (since she said she has health issues..and she also seemed mentaly unstable..) and just taking a break from online platforms.

Posted

She still uploads photos on her photobucket (found these in her "recent uploads" folder so i assume those are not so old photos) and wow, she lost so much weight! :alpacacrush:

It seems like taking a break from the internet has done some good.

Dscn0633-001_zpsfklrj4ya.jpgIMG_6639_zpsdbgiv52u.jpg

if only she would stop her weird poses... D: :beardo:

DSCN0632-001_zpsadi2g1c1.jpg

Posted

My only comment, she needs better clothes to compliment her. I mean, it sorta works but I am sure there is better.

Posted (edited)

She was doing great until the ass pose. Not a fan of that turtleneck doe.

Edited by Marimo