• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Delandra Barbie Johnson

475 posts in this topic

Posted

Pokémon Go. :alpacawink:

*resists urge to headbutt a brick wall*

Everybody and their pet plays that game, it's like casual gaming 101...

Posted

wha.thumb.jpg.9dade3365a2533c80205ead486

Posted

wha.thumb.jpg.9dade3365a2533c80205ead486

Wait, what is she on about? It seems a bit all over the place imo...

Posted (edited)

Wait, what is she on about? It seems a bit all over the place imo...

Allow me to translate: "Edge edge edge, look how edgy I am. PS: edge"

Edited by raspberry
typo

Posted (edited)

So seeing how this was on my feed todays her b-day

i could care less how old she is but i found these two vids interesting

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Considering the shooting happened in the 90s I doubt 9 cops were on her within minutes. Jeez. A campus security officer probably just told her ass to leave.

And visiting the memorial for edgy reasons is messed up.

Posted

coworkers also had a field day about how you were baby sitting a grown ass man, you weren't his gf you were his sugar mama and he was having a great time fucking various dancers from the club upstairs, you knew it no matter how much you try to deny it Vivienne. Of course you found this blog, you were so obsessed after I told you I lived in Japan, and wouldn't leave me alone about it! Yep we all saw your "bf" yell and scream at you several times, we even protected you from him before. But you stuck with him, and he eventually blacked both your eyes...... Is that why you were OBVIOUSLY covering your face for a week and constantly crying at work? Lol just shut up dumb bitch, we were so glad you left, not like you were making money anyway.... You were just sucking and fucking in VIP trying to cover your "bf's" shopping habits. HAHAHA, have a nice life being a punching bag Vivienne ;)

THIS IS JUICY 🤔🤔🤔

Oh Delandra, you do realize that we can read through all of your previous posts, right? Its kind of embarrassing, since you pretended to be a fan of yourself for so long, complementing your looks and shading the other members of Black Diamond. 

And maybe instead of throwing someone's abuse in their face and calling them a dumb bitch you should work on being able to afford your own food and toilet paper. How sad.

she seems obsessed with herself 

Posted

How tacky do you have to be to spread money all over your bed for a video? Money is so dirty, it touches so many hands and who knows what else. 

Posted

How tacky do you have to be to spread money all over your bed for a video? Money is so dirty, it touches so many hands and who knows what else. 

durty_money.thumb.jpg.0707dd4de582e8f840

No.

Nobody is "Salty" or is "Jelly" about you having money on your bed. 

Me personally i found it fucking weird but do you i guess.

Posted

durty_money.thumb.jpg.0707dd4de582e8f840

No.

Nobody is "Salty" or is "Jelly" about you having money on your bed. 

Me personally i found it fucking weird but do you i guess.

If it were like say Australian currency, she could wash it before rolling in it lol

But like others said, dunno where that cash has been *shudders*

Posted

If it were like say Australian currency, she could wash it before rolling in it lol

But like others said, dunno where that cash has been *shudders*

ewwwww when I was a cashier we'd have hand sanitizer at our booths (we were told after a certain amount of transactions it's good to wash our hands)  because that's just how dirty money is

Posted

Is that her face on her face? :derp:

Posted

Is there like a link to what her "friends" said about her?

Posted

Is there like a link to what her "friends" said about her?

Idk what you're talking about but no

Posted

Wut?

Capture+_2017-05-23-00-58-36.png