• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Delandra Barbie Johnson

475 posts in this topic

Posted

Thoughs?

got something to say.jpg

Posted

"Don't argue with me." Is really all you need to see to know this person ain't in it for the right reasons. :haiplz:

Posted

Thoughs?

got something to say.jpg

ewww :beardo: Not this "privilege competition" again... How do these people even think? "Our community is litteraly being killed and we are discriminated!!! Let's blame EACH OTHER for problems that don't even exist, and divise ourselves into "more/less privileged" categories!! Yep that will surely help our cause."

These people are so extremely SJW that they don't realize they're becoming racist. Like, how deep did you think about racism to end up thinking "yep, the """lighter""" blacks are part of the problem" ??? What even IS a "light skinned black" ? That's why I cut all ties with (tumblr) social justice bullshit. When a simple problem like racism is brought up, they somehow come to the conclusion that "well, if you're not black as freaking coal, you're still privileged!! come back when you'll win enough discrimination points for me to care!"

anyway, this snowflake is obviously a classic "look how interested I am in minorities' problems uwu" case. I'm not surprised she has this kind of mentality, tbh.

Posted

ewww :beardo: Not this "privilege competition" again... How do these people even think? "Our community is litteraly being killed and we are discriminated!!! Let's blame EACH OTHER for problems that don't even exist, and divise ourselves into "more/less privileged" categories!! Yep that will surely help our cause."

These people are so extremely SJW that they don't realize they're becoming racist. Like, how deep did you think about racism to end up thinking "yep, the """lighter""" blacks are part of the problem" ??? What even IS a "light skinned black" ? That's why I cut all ties with (tumblr) social justice bullshit. When a simple problem like racism is brought up, they somehow come to the conclusion that "well, if you're not black as freaking coal, you're still privileged!! come back when you'll win enough discrimination points for me to care!"

anyway, this snowflake is obviously a classic "look how interested I am in minorities' problems uwu" case. I'm not surprised she has this kind of mentality, tbh.

I mean i get what she is trying to point out (not trying to start a debate but colorisim is a problem its not as big as it once was a few years back  but its still there)  but to pull this out now when its barely are problem make me think what is her goal?  Why point out lighter skin black like they are the  cause of ALL the problems in the black community when its a number of things :derp: before you go reposting shit to your FB from someone you think has wise sage knowledge  THINK about it long and hard and make sure it doesn't make you look like a Idiot  

Posted (edited)

I pretty sure Xenophobia is still a thing in Japan. Even though its not that big like it once was, like people aren't that out in the open with it, that country is still concidered a xenophbic country. So even if she does go back (legally) she will still experiance some form of discrimantion. 

xenophobia is still a thing.jpg

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

I pretty sure Xenophobia is still a thing in Japan. Even though its not that big like it once was, like people aren't that out in the open with it, that country is still concidered a xenophbic country. So even if she does go back (legally) she will still experiance some form of discrimantion. 

xenophobia is still a thing.jpg

why is she even questionening that people are harassed by trump supporters? Like shit they were even harassed before he was actual president Oo I'm not from the US but even I know how bad the situation is over there

Posted

I think that twich con must have had some effect on her cus now she asking for people to send her old school games  on her FB and why does she have that she still living in Japan on her FB?

Posted (edited)

why is she even questionening that people are harassed by trump supporters? Like shit they were even harassed before he was actual president Oo I'm not from the US but even I know how bad the situation is over there

OT as hell BUT

It's really not as bad as people are trying to make it seem. There are reports about harassment, but many  are either over exaggerated or straight up fake(the ones you see floating around social media). The media is making it seem like the moment he got electd his supporters immediately started harassing people in the streets. Last time i checked it was hillary supporters who were being violent. 

Edited by Sodapop

Posted

see, to me it's just a classic case of 'everyone turning on their own kind', or one eating their own hiney. We've come to the point where people will literally become so invested in identity politics that they begin to disassociate from actuality and live only by those identity politics, turning on those who they even supposedly 'identify' with for the egregious sake of disadvantage and self victimization.

Posted

The girl in the pic im pretty sure she has a thread here on the onilne personalites theread im not 100% sure but her whole post is ironic coming from her don't you think?

fuccking what.jpg

Posted

OT as hell BUT

It's really not as bad as people are trying to make it seem. There are reports about harassment, but many  are either over exaggerated or straight up fake(the ones you see floating around social media). The media is making it seem like the moment he got electd his supporters immediately started harassing people in the streets. Last time i checked it was hillary supporters who were being violent. 

OTT mods sorry. After this I'll let it die and won't talk about it anymore.

We've had several hate crimes happen at my university already with vandalism, ripping off hijabs, and screaming at people who aren't white to "go back where they came from." At the college Republican club at my university, a journalist was assaulted and harassed during a rally by several members. (The president apologized later, however the people who committed the assault did not and were not pressured to.) While the college Democrat club hosted an anti-hate rally that held more than a thousand people that was entirely peaceful and had no incidents of assaulting or harassing journalists or anyone in that nature.

In my state, at least two schools (middle schools) have had white children "team up" and yell at hispanic students that they're doing to build a wall. One teacher told students at another school that their parents were going to be deported and they (the children) would have to go into foster care. An old co-worker of mine was at a restaurant when a bunch of people starting chanting "build a wall" the day after the election. Another friend witnessed a woman get assaulted for speaking to a friend in a personal conversation about the election. (She got punched in the face.)

You may feel this way because of where you currently live and/or your ethnicity, but I, and many of my friends, have witnessed harassment that isn't exaggerated or fake. Each side has violent participants, but in terms of hate crimes and vandalism, all media outlets except for the ones that lean heavily towards the right have reported many more crimes committed by Trump supporters than Hillary supporters.

Hillary has not made a public statement telling her supporters to stop committing crime, while Donald Trump tweeted his supporters to stop committing crime. 

However I am basing this off of what I have witnessed, my friends have witnessed, and what school officials and news outlets have reported.

Posted

The girl in the pic im pretty sure she has a thread here on the onilne personalites theread im not 100% sure but her whole post is ironic coming from her don't you think?

fuccking what.jpg

it's pretty obvious she's jealous she doesn't have those features considering she's spoken about getting a nose job often. Then she deflects by calling the girl beautiful after insulting her....what...

Posted

Updates 

she apprently a gamer now

and for those who live in Denver  she comming your way to live...FOR GOOD.

moving to dever.jpg

Posted

Updates 

she apprently a gamer now

and for those who live in Denver  she comming your way to live...FOR GOOD.

moving to dever.jpg

What games does she play? Overwatch, CoD, LoL?

Posted

What games does she play? Overwatch, CoD, LoL?

Pokémon Go. :alpacawink: