• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Delandra Barbie Johnson

475 posts in this topic

Posted

Along with that she should wear colors that go with her. Pink just looks tacky on her. In my opinion, her face is cute, but her hair choice is not so good.

Reading this comment lowkey pissed me off. Like what if she WANTED pink hair??? She shouldn't have it because you think it doesn't "go with her"?? like what does that even mean lmao

Posted (edited)

Reading this comment lowkey pissed me off. Like what if she WANTED pink hair??? She shouldn't have it because you think it doesn't "go with her"?? like what does that even mean lmao

I'm here on Luna's defense because she stated an opinion like millions of people do online and...how did it piss you off? like can you explain?

Like you can't jump in when she never bashed the girl on her looks she didn't say. ''oh she looks so ugly!! she should die!!''.

She just stated that SHE THINKS pink looks tacky on here.

Edited by Satan

Posted

I'm here on Luna's defense because she stated an opinion like millions of people do online and...how did it piss you off? like can you explain?

Like you can't jump in when she never bashed the girl on her looks she didn't say. ''oh she looks so ugly!! she should die!!''.

She just stated that SHE THINKS pink looks tacky on here.

I'm trying to figure out what she meant by "colors that go with her"

go with her what exactly??

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to figure out what she meant by "colors that go with her"

go with her what exactly??

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

Maybe her character as a person or her skin tone her whatever!

It's just an opinion! be clear with your posts before you jump on  the pissed off train.

Edited by Satan

Posted

It's only my opinion. Relax.

Posted

Maybe her character as a person or her skin tone her whatever!

It's just an opinion! be clear with your posts before you jump on  the pissed off train.

>her skin tone

woop there it is. i knew it lol

Posted

I think you're over reading into what I wrote.  In my opinion her hair color choices at times don't go with her. If she used a blue color I think it would look good on her.

Posted

>her skin tone

What about her skin tone?

It's human and everyone has that color.

You're just digging into something that isn't there.

Posted

>her skin tone

Ugh, I knew this would happen in this thread. Don't start shit for the sake of starting shit, please. There's enough of that on the forum as is. 

If you had an issue with VirgoLuna's statement, you easily could've asked them what they meant without being hostile. What you assume may be completely different from what they were trying to say.

Everyone, no more derailing please.

Posted (edited)

>her skin tone

I am black girl and I know what colours go with my skin tone. Many black girl use colours that clashwith their skin tone. There is nothing racist about that statement at all. 

Lol delandra doesn't need social justice warriors.

Edited by uchi

Posted

Is she still married? I never see her posting pictures with her husband or anything.

Posted

Is she still married? I never see her posting pictures with her husband or anything.

AND did she adopt that child???

Posted

She been quiet on facebook I reallt wonder what she's up to tbh

Delandra come and tell us what you're doing 

Posted

>her skin tone

Please don't derail / race-bait. Everyone else: Please ignore derailment. It's irrelevant. Thanks.

Posted

Please don't derail / race-bait. Everyone else: Please ignore derailment. It's irrelevant. Thanks.

I wasn't trying to derail, i just personally don't think it's necessary to say that someone's hair color doesn't go with their skin tone. I didn't mean to come off as hostile, I was just trying to say how I felt about that comment. My bad. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.