• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Delandra Barbie Johnson

475 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm done now reading the whole topic, yeah she is insulting and crazy and blabla .. good advice is to her to work on her behavior. But I think she wants it for attention and getting more "popular", makes me notice atleast on the groupphotos with the other gyarus.. like she tries hard to get noticed and standing out by opening her arms so wide and etc

But it makes me sad that she get's slutshamed so much. Where are suddenly all the feminists at lol? 

Being a prostitute/sex worker is very hard work! You always have to be scared to get kidnapped/raped/harassed, sex workers are getting very fast mentally ill of all that emotional stress. 

Its not just being lazy and just fuck around. Its for lots of young women the only solution to get fast money. 

She is forced to do it? I guess not. Some people have easy money, some have dignity. She is no Pakistani prostitute.

Posted

She is forced to do it? I guess not. Some people have easy money, some have dignity. She is no Pakistani prostitute.

She isn't. Still its being an asshole to shame her for it. 

Posted

I would feel more sympathy if she wasn't such a rude person and already had a lot of money.  She doesn't need to be be whoring herself out because she's already well off.

Posted

I'm done now reading the whole topic, yeah she is insulting and crazy and blabla .. good advice is to her to work on her behavior. But I think she wants it for attention and getting more "popular", makes me notice atleast on the groupphotos with the other gyarus.. like she tries hard to get noticed and standing out by opening her arms so wide and etc

But it makes me sad that she get's slutshamed so much. Where are suddenly all the feminists at lol? 

Being a prostitute/sex worker is very hard work! You always have to be scared to get kidnapped/raped/harassed, sex workers are getting very fast mentally ill of all that emotional stress. 

Its not just being lazy and just fuck around. Its for lots of young women the only solution to get fast money. 

agreed...no matter how much i dislike her its her thing how she earns her money, she isn't hurting anyone (as far as I know)

Posted

I would feel more sympathy if she wasn't such a rude person and already had a lot of money.  She doesn't need to be be whoring herself out because she's already well off.

This. And it goes with the fact, that spreading legs is the easiest way you can choose - if you can choose. And she can choose. And because she goes through life in the cheapest way, every girl can spread legs, with her arrogance I have zero respect for her.

Posted

This. And it goes with the fact, that spreading legs is the easiest way you can choose - if you can choose. And she can choose. And because she goes through life in the cheapest way, every girl can spread legs, with her arrogance I have zero respect for her.

also doesnt the girl cheat on her husband or smth?

Posted

She is married?!

Posted

She is married?!

yeah her hhusband is in the army. That's why she moves around every so often 

Posted

I feel bad for sex workers because some don't have a choice. And they tend to be really nice people.

Anything new with Delandra? She hasn't posted anything new on IG.

Posted

She isn't. Still its being an asshole to shame her for it. 

Well I think of sex workers the same as anyone else with a dangerous job. Many people who fix towers and stuff know they can fall off of the tower. Barbie is a sex worker by choice. She isn't there because she couldn't pay bills and skipped meals because she had to put herself through school. And at this point in her life she could get herself any kind of job elsewhere but she doesn't want to. She wants to be a AV gyaru. Again, her choice. 

Also she's a shitty person and a try hard homewrecker (shes really not as hot as she thinks she is lol). Don't feel bad for her in the least.

Posted (edited)

I think she actually looks cute in this picture. I think because there is something calm about her in this photo. I wonder if her attitude has calmed down. She seems to be quieter lately.

DelandraBarbie.jpg

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

I'm always tempted to snatch her wig.

Posted

I'm always tempted to snatch her wig.

ugh same. I wish she would just get a fucking sew in instead of these cheap ass wigs.

Posted

ugh same. I wish she would just get a fucking sew in instead of these cheap ass wigs.

Along with that she should wear colors that go with her. Pink just looks tacky on her. In my opinion, her face is cute, but her hair choice is not so good.

Posted (edited)

I'm actually pretty saddened by Delandra, and pretty disappointed in her. 

When I was experimenting with fashion, I came across kuro gyaru. While I quickly learned that Black Diamond was infamous, they still looked really chill, and I was curious to see how they'd develop over the years. On the first video that I watched, people were talking smack about Barbie in the comments, but I didn't do a thorough search and kind of forgot about her, lol. A year ago, she appeared again on Rocketnews.24 for the Ganguro Cafe segment, and I guess I forgot all about her because I was excited to see that a black "gaijin" could make it in a gyaru circle. I was prepared to stan her. Then I find out that she lies and attention hogs, and all of this crap.

She's almost thirty, right? She's not a good example for younger gyarus, let alone gaijin gyarus, and yet I see so many of them flocking to her. She could have taken advantage of learning J-fashion properly, along with the Japanese language...and if you want to make it in a Japanese gyaru circle, I don't think it's good to have little to no knowledge of the Japanese language, mannerisms and customs. You should have waited. I also have a feeling that she got a little too prideful with kuro gyaru fashion...yeah, you're black, but that doesn't mean you can just highlight your face and go. I don't know if she switched to gyaru because she liked it, or because she was already looking ita at that Lolita meetup, but either way, she needed to do research because if you really want to get into a gyaru circle, you don't want to look like a poser. Some people already see BD as posers, given that most gyarus don't even dress like that anymore, but if you're going to affiliate yourself with an infamous group, you might as well avoid trying to be a living inception. To me, it just seems that she has her selfish motives on her mind.

And now, upon learning she's gone into prostitution and stripping while being married, and even making a sex tape? Girl, if you wanted moolah, there are much better ways...that route is dangerous for many.

She didn't have to pave this path. If she learned Japanese, didn't scam and lie, didn't look like a poser and played her cards right, she wouldn't be a snowflake. Given that she's quieter nowadays, I hope she's better...

Edited by piouspie