• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Delandra Barbie Johnson

475 posts in this topic

Posted

queen dede must not be pissed off otherwise she will ruin your repretation 

Posted

queen dede must not be pissed off otherwise she will ruin your repretation 

she'll downvote us all!!!! Noooooo!!! Not the reputation !!!!

Posted

I am waiting for the "Nener nener!  U guise can't hurt  me!!!1!" stage.  That has all been very fascinating,  but Dede, seriously grow up.  Hitting below the belt about abuse is lower then a worm's fart. But then, you know allllllllllllll about what's below a belt now, doncha?

( ugh.  Lowering myself to her level just dropped my IQ by 20 points)

Posted

I'm surprised she hasn't been banned yet. Not like I want that to happen, this is too funny. :haiplz:

Posted

Dede please don't down vote me! :( Nooooo! Hahahahaha! xD

Posted

So intense.

I might as well just down vote my own post and conservate some of my dignity.

Posted (edited)

I've interacted with her on fb, the fact that she's getting so worked up here is incredible. I was being generally pretty friendly to her. I literally said "I hope I'm not being inflammatory!!" and she gave me the snobbish vibe and I felt horrible, like I'd upset her without knowing her bc i'm this nervous wreck, so I ended up getting reassurance from the mutual friend but holy shit I got mostly "k" replies after a generally condescending exchange on her end.*

In fact, when I saw she had a thread I was surprised only because I have mutual friends with her. I had no idea she was generally such a meanspirited individual. I hope, Delandra, that you find yourself in a place one day where you don't feel the need to be so angry and argumentative all the time. 💜

Edited by Hedy Lamaar

Posted

She is just like that. I think she takes things personal very easily. Even if a comment isn't or wasn't meant to be mean.

Posted

It was abt sex work and I had no idea who tf she was and, from this, I guess the knowledge was already out there but I had no idea lmao

Posted

It was abt sex work and I had no idea who tf she was and, from this, I guess the knowledge was already out there but I had no idea lmao

I've never talked to you a day in my life. I've never given any details like that about myself. Liar.

Posted

I've never talked to you a day in my life. I've never given any details like that about myself. Liar.

A liar calling out a liar. How funny 

Posted (edited)

Ok you don't remember me that's fine but you didn't tell me that. My friend did. Im not lying tho lmao it was a few months ago tho and I recognized the name haha sorry

Edit: I'm not saying it really matters to me if you don't remember. I understand small exchanges are easily forgotten. Hell, I forget shit that isn't important to me all the time. But either way, I recognized the name and was like "is this that one person" and turned out it was. I honestly am indifferent. Just not a liar. I wouldn't lie about someone so irrelevant to me

Edited by Hedy Lamaar
Clearing a lil bit up maybe?

Posted

Changing up your story now.... Did you talk to me directly like you claimed at first, or through a friend? Yeah just shut up and get your lie together before you start posting shit.

Posted

Actually, we interacted in comments. About stripping. Then, after the conversation, I was very nervous because I hate upsetting people, and my whole thing is I hate being inflammatory, so I messaged my friend asking if you were alright, because 1) I didn't feel I should add you after that and 2) because I wouldn't think you'd accept my request or speak to me anyway. I'm, as stated above, often a nervous wreck. Either way, the only reason I commented in the first place is because I recognized your name and saw it was you. I'm good at remembering names. I actually had no idea you were involved with Black Diamond or had been on TV or anything. I was surprised to see you had a thread here, bc the only other person I've ever interacted with who has a thread here is Tracey Barbie who was on catfish. I remember the conversation. It's okay if you don't remember it, I wouldn't expect you to. It seems you have a lot going on in your life. My friend was able to fill me on on the small aspect of your sex work. I don't judge for it. You do what you do and that's that. I'm not here to argue you, tho. Either way, best of luck in all your future endeavors. Much love.

Posted

I'm done now reading the whole topic, yeah she is insulting and crazy and blabla .. good advice is to her to work on her behavior. But I think she wants it for attention and getting more "popular", makes me notice atleast on the groupphotos with the other gyarus.. like she tries hard to get noticed and standing out by opening her arms so wide and etc

But it makes me sad that she get's slutshamed so much. Where are suddenly all the feminists at lol? 

Being a prostitute/sex worker is very hard work! You always have to be scared to get kidnapped/raped/harassed, sex workers are getting very fast mentally ill of all that emotional stress. 

Its not just being lazy and just fuck around. Its for lots of young women the only solution to get fast money.