• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Delandra Barbie Johnson

475 posts in this topic

Posted

its such a fucking joy when people say they dont care when you really know they do. Dede, if you didn't care why are you still posting ?

It's sad watching someone vie for relevance. Must be exhausting to act like she does when everyone knows you're dirty and desperate. :hurrplz:

Posted

Her arguments sound like a middle schooler LOL why would you make fun of someone being abused?? Also the "because I can"... you sound like you're 13, have a better argument, please. You're just making it worse for yourself

Posted

I can't stand the way she types when she argues with someone. Like stop trying to sound smooth Delandra!

Posted

I feel dede is is the type who types like she speaks. Its so goddamn annoying and obvious

Posted

yeah because you're going to tell ME how I feel. Still not caring about "revealing my identity" or I would've kept up the shpeil, nah. What are you going to do about it, keep talking shit? Sticks and stones love

I'm not telling you HOW to feel. I'm saying WHAT you're feeling. And @BonBonChucked has a VERY good point. Keen observation 👌

What am I going to do about what? I don't understand.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will hurt forever".

Posted (edited)

I'm not telling you HOW to feel. I'm saying WHAT you're feeling. And @BonBonChucked has a VERY good point. Keen observation 👌

What am I going to do about what? I don't understand.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will hurt forever".

Comebacks? I am simply responding, if it's bothering you? *shrugs*

NOPE. You don't know what I'm feeling, nice try though ;D

Edited by Cocona96
edit

Posted

Comebacks? I am simply responding, if it's bothering you? *shrugs*

NOPE. You don't know what I'm feeling, nice try though ;D

Responding in a rather childish matter. Feels as if I'm back in pre-school. Honey boo, everyone knows. Don't kid yourself, or us. We're the ones shrugging here.

Posted

Responding in a rather childish matter. Feels as if I'm back in pre-school. Honey boo, everyone knows. Don't kid yourself, or us. We're the ones shrugging here.

Yeah a simple statement is "childish". This website is childish, let's not forget that hypocrite. Since this particular page is about me, why not respond? :)

.... Oh and your condescending replies, because you have nothing else to say, isn't much of anything either, heh. It's funny to see you act like you know me, posting random shit that I HAVE MADE PUBLIC on the Internet? Fine. Everyone's done a little cyberstalking in their day I guess? Harassing me and my husbands family via messages, LINE, email? Not ok. 

Upset because I will continue to defend myself? Ah, now that's too bad. *files nails*

You girls can keep talking shit in these cyberstalking forums, anonymously......but what does that make you? Hm.

Posted

Yeah a simple statement is "childish". This website is childish, let's not forget that hypocrite. Since this particular page is about me, why not respond? :)

.... Oh and your condescending replies, because you have nothing else to say, isn't much of anything either, heh. It's funny to see you act like you know me, posting random shit that I HAVE MADE PUBLIC on the Internet? Fine. Everyone's done a little cyberstalking in their day I guess? Harassing me and my husbands family via messages, LINE, email? Not ok. 

Upset because I will continue to defend myself? Ah, now that's too bad. *files nails*

You girls can keep talking shit in these cyberstalking forums, anonymously......but what does that make you? Hm.

"Simple statement"?... Not exactly "statements" but aight.

This is a gossiping site and to be honest I don't find it childish. It's a bit in the human nature to gossip. And these matters are rather public, greatly by you, so lay in the bed you've made, hon.

I think it's rather obvious I do not know you (however it's not hard to see how you actually feel about the thread). I found the thread and didn't pay much mind, except on how you replied to those that said real nasty shit (or real mild shit) and whom know you outside the web. So I felt like saying something. And I did. I don't really care about you, just thought of it as a bit odd. Though by what it seems I shouldn't be surprised I suppose.

It makes us a gossip site. This forum has much more than speaking ill of others. It can also speak about how much you like someone known online, or not.

I'd like to end by saying, no. You don't have to be happy, ignore or be mildly upset at this thread. But you put yourself out there, with nasty attitudes and people will talk shit.

Posted

"Simple statement"?... Not exactly "statements" but aight.

This is a gossiping site and to be honest I don't find it childish. It's a bit in the human nature to gossip. And these matters are rather public, greatly by you, so lay in the bed you've made, hon.

I think it's rather obvious I do not know you (however it's not hard to see how you actually feel about the thread). I found the thread and didn't pay much mind, except on how you replied to those that said real nasty shit (or real mild shit) and whom know you outside the web. So I felt like saying something. And I did. I don't really care about you, just thought of it as a bit odd. Though by what it seems I shouldn't be surprised I suppose.

It makes us a gossip site. This forum has much more than speaking ill of others. It can also speak about how much you like someone known online, or not.

I'd like to end by saying, no. You don't have to be happy, ignore or be mildly upset at this thread. But you put yourself out there, with nasty attitudes and people will talk shit.

But you cared enough to write me a novel? Since you've got that off your chest, move along. Oh, and thanks for the "insight", all of you.

Posted

But you cared enough to write me a novel? Since you've got that off your chest, move along. Oh, and thanks for the "insight", all of you.

"Cared enough"... It ain't a novel, love. It's easy and quick to write. It's not a testament.

Posted

You consider that a novel? Clearly you have never read one then. :haiplz:

Posted

Oooooh, good one. *claps*

Posted (edited)

This is all so fucking funny 

Edited by uchi

Posted

Oh no! She's disliking our comments! Noooo! 9_9