• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Delandra Barbie Johnson

475 posts in this topic

Posted

coworkers also had a field day about how you were baby sitting a grown ass man, you weren't his gf you were his sugar mama and he was having a great time fucking various dancers from the club upstairs, you knew it no matter how much you try to deny it Vivienne. Of course you found this blog, you were so obsessed after I told you I lived in Japan, and wouldn't leave me alone about it! Yep we all saw your "bf" yell and scream at you several times, we even protected you from him before. But you stuck with him, and he eventually blacked both your eyes...... Is that why you were OBVIOUSLY covering your face for a week and constantly crying at work? Lol just shut up dumb bitch, we were so glad you left, not like you were making money anyway.... You were just sucking and fucking in VIP trying to cover your "bf's" shopping habits. HAHAHA, have a nice life being a punching bag Vivienne ;)

Oh Delandra, you do realize that we can read through all of your previous posts, right? Its kind of embarrassing, since you pretended to be a fan of yourself for so long, complementing your looks and shading the other members of Black Diamond. 

And maybe instead of throwing someone's abuse in their face and calling them a dumb bitch you should work on being able to afford your own food and toilet paper. How sad.

Posted

Oh Delandra, you do realize that we can read through all of your previous posts, right? Its kind of embarrassing, since you pretended to be a fan of yourself for so long, complementing your looks and shading the other members of Black Diamond. 

And maybe instead of throwing someone's abuse in their face and calling them a dumb bitch you should work on being able to afford your own food and toilet paper. How sad.

a fan of myself? No. Also I don't care if you can see past posts......All that bullshit she heard was hearsay, just like I could say you steal out of your grandmas purse to buy cigarettes. All hearsay :)

Shading other members? No I haven't, I don't need to hate on my friends. Yeah because I look good *takes a selfie* lmaoooo

Posted

Is it like against the rules to post the link or something? If it isn't then why is everyone keeping it a secret like it's anything extraordinary about it. The way some of you were reacting I was expecting something grand but it was just boring pictures lol

Posted

coworkers also had a field day about how you were baby sitting a grown ass man, you weren't his gf you were his sugar mama and he was having a great time fucking various dancers from the club upstairs, you knew it no matter how much you try to deny it Vivienne. Of course you found this blog, you were so obsessed after I told you I lived in Japan, and wouldn't leave me alone about it! Yep we all saw your "bf" yell and scream at you several times, we even protected you from him before. But you stuck with him, and he eventually blacked both your eyes...... Is that why you were OBVIOUSLY covering your face for a week and constantly crying at work? Lol just shut up dumb bitch, we were so glad you left, not like you were making money anyway.... You were just sucking and fucking in VIP trying to cover your "bf's" shopping habits. HAHAHA, have a nice life being a punching bag Vivienne ;)

Chill the fuck out, god damn.  This thread is about Barbie not pineapplejelly. Take your elementary school vendettas out of here.

As far as I know, revealing people's names and personal lives who have not made it public is totally not cool. Maybe against forum rules. I don't know specifics. 

Posted

When you forget who you were pretending to be in the thread and start referring to yourself in first person again. :Alpacashocked:

image.png

Posted

Pls share Satanic!

Yesss someone send me the link too, I tried to search but I couldn't find :/ 

Posted

When you forget who you were pretending to be in the thread and start referring to yourself in first person again. :Alpacashocked:

image.png

didn't forget ;)

Posted

didn't forget ;)

Don't pretend it was all part of your grand plan, we ALL know you're not that smart. You're just another snowflake trying to live a failed dream in kawaii nipponland. We're all more inclined to believe anyone else over you, that's for sure. 

Everyone knows that no one in Black Diamond actually likes you and bitches behind your back, don't try to pretend otherwise. :D

Posted

Don't pretend it was all part of your grand plan, we ALL know you're not that smart. You're just another snowflake trying to live a failed dream in kawaii nipponland. We're all more inclined to believe anyone else over you, that's for sure. 

Everyone knows that no one in Black Diamond actually likes you and bitches behind your back, don't try to pretend otherwise. :D

No, I just don't give a fuck ;)

yeah yeah yeah whatever you say lol

Posted

Yesss someone send me the link too, I tried to search but I couldn't find :/ 

Really if you google search and click on the lolcow thread then scroll down to the pics that tell you to click spoiler, you'll see many. https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/4444.html It's not that interesting, just someone having sex and thoroughly not enjoying it. lol

Posted

a fan of myself? No. Also I don't care if you can see past posts......All that bullshit she heard was hearsay, just like I could say you steal out of your grandmas purse to buy cigarettes. All hearsay :)

Shading other members? No I haven't, I don't need to hate on my friends. Yeah because I look good *takes a selfie* lmaoooo

Oh my goodness get over yourself.

Posted

Looks like I finally found my substitution, because all my favourite threads are dying. Lol Margo-injected weeaboo prostitute.

Posted

5730a5e1d58b4_WOWHESUREISGOTTROLEDHURDXD

Sure you don't 

Posted

Except, that's exactly what people that DO care about what other's think of them, say. You even went as far as firstly making an account to defend yourself, and after, still doing the same but going adding insults to others whilst no longer in a hidden identity. You don't even have a counterargument besides "yeah yeah yeah whatever you say lol". It shows you DO care. Too much, actually.

Posted

Except, that's exactly what people that DO care about what other's think of them, say. You even went as far as firstly making an account to defend yourself, and after, still doing the same but going adding insults to others whilst no longer in a hidden identity. You don't even have a counterargument besides "yeah yeah yeah whatever you say lol". It shows you DO care. Too much, actually.

yeah because you're going to tell ME how I feel. Still not caring about "revealing my identity" or I would've kept up the shpeil, nah. What are you going to do about it, keep talking shit? Sticks and stones love