• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Delandra Barbie Johnson

475 posts in this topic

Posted

Because of the rules so many people would use Minaj or Barbie to make it about her but because they didn't use her face it was impossible for her to request them to be removed :D now she just lavishes the attention. 

I think she only hit there because of her scamming and becoming a known name, negatively. If it wasn't for her gaining negative selling attention, no one would know about her. Just that black chick in a gyaru group? Sad. 

Haha! I've never been a gyaru but had plenty friends in the community and I saw firsthand the drama if someone called her out she ALWAYS pulled the race card. Even on other black girls???? She was a treasure for GyaruSecrets. After that saga, the community and drama seemed to die down a lot.

Posted

yeah...... You're lying. You'll say anything to keep this going. LMAO pathetic

Give it up, Delandra, you're a pathological liar and batshit. I wouldn't put anything past you. 

Posted

Haha! I've never been a gyaru but had plenty friends in the community and I saw firsthand the drama if someone called her out she ALWAYS pulled the race card. Even on other black girls???? She was a treasure for GyaruSecrets. After that saga, the community and drama seemed to die down a lot.

I'm not a gyaru either but I like the fashion, some of the clothes were/are cute but she was really bad to deal with as a seller. I've seen her pull the race card so often but can be so negative to other girls like we covered before in the thread. I left all the selling groups now so I have no idea if she is still trying but from the looks of her Facebook she is not exactly selling clothes no more :notimp: possibly back to dancing but she is rolling in it regardless, and there alone which means her husband isn't there? 

Posted

There was a time I had a close encounter with her on Facebook because somehow we had mutual friends and I was screaming the whole time.
I had JUST finished reading about her on PULL and when I saw one of my friends interact with her... omg
Even in regular interactions with people she's so cringy and argumentative. 

Posted (edited)

Hi, everyone! 

I wanted to contribute a little to this forum! I found some more recent videos of her since the ones posted were a year or so old. 

I was hoping I could find some interesting interviews of her but it seems to be the same old thing (where she is from, why does she like the style, etc). Which isn't really a big deal besides the fact that she's been there for a while from what it seems, I'm confused on why they don't ask anything new? (although it could just be they don't know what else to ask)

Here's a super old short interview, there was a language barrier so they couldn't ask her much besides shop with her.

Here the little informal interview

I just find it disheartening that this was over a year ago yet with recent interviews I find it's the same thing. Repeating where she is from and not much else

-This one is from this year (really its like a sentence while the others have more to say)

Here's some videos of the black diamond group being interviewed, the second video focuses on Delendra a lot more(but really bad quality :alpacadone:).

Also black diamond and her dancing! (but a lack of energy from all of them:alpacadone:)

Video One! (short clip of a part of their dance and barbie is asked some questions for a bit)

Video Two! (can see more of barbie and some other black diamond dancing and barbie is focused on a lot )

Edited by Celtic

Posted

from my understanding when you're in a foreign country and you're in the military (or a dependent) you are still an American. And yes she could only get jobs on base so basically you aren't Japanese or allowed to be part of Japan. It's like America away from America if that makes sense. And if she has a baby in America and married to an army man the baby will be American and given an American passport and birth certificate 

Not true at all. I am a military spouse and can say this, yes it is easier to work on base, BUT if you go to an embassy after you have been hired or are interested in a job in town and get your W2 form and taxes set up (because yes you still pay American taxes in Japan if you are American military) you can work out in town. You just have to have the right paperwork done through the American and Japanese embassy and the military IPAC offices. So she could have done that, or her "husband" helped her do that and that's how she can work in town. 

Out of curiosity, can you live in two locations?

So her residency card should say the name of the base her husband is on?

Yet some previous tv show in Japan had her 'Tokyo Home' although I think it was a house share kind of thing?  But there is proof of her on tv of 'living' in Tokyo, and 'working' with or without a correct visa/residency information. I forgot if there was proof of the base name but someone commented on her Instagram the base name and it's miles from Tokyo as well. 

Shes certainly sly. But I respect reasons for keeping stuff private too but don't be a complete liar about your lifestyle. 

Military personnel and their dependents don't have residency cards. They have military ID cards and paperwork called orders that allow them to live in another country for however long the paperwork states they are stationed there for. If she is married to a military person she has a military ID card. She doesn't need a visa, it doesn't work that way for military and their families. Even if you want to get a job in town, you don't necessarily need a working visa. Just have to get the paperwork done to pay American taxes on the income you make at the embassy and your spouse or family members command. 

Posted

Either way she should be doing something better with her time than pushing herself onto people who don't even like her

Posted

I dontnknow where to post this and im not a good thread starter. Seeing as she has been mentioned here a fair amount I'll post here

Why is there no thread on aminyan? There's one on lolcow. Has anyone seen her kawaii international feature yet.. 

Posted

@Lulu make her a thread. 

Posted

I'm confused about Delandra... Isn't she living in Japan anymore? 

Posted

I dontnknow where to post this and im not a good thread starter. Seeing as she has been mentioned here a fair amount I'll post here

Why is there no thread on aminyan? There's one on lolcow. Has anyone seen her kawaii international feature yet.. 

its coz she hasn't done anything nessiscarily bad. Even lol cow think so there's no point . She's not a scammed or a liar she may be a little weird but she keeps  to her roots and is fluent in japanese and doesn't try to be japanese 

Posted

Alright, so I know we've been somewhat quiet on this board since Delandra "trolled" us (seriously gurl, be better), but I've been keeping an eye on this flake just for giggles. Here are some of the things we can look forward to this year:

Mama Delandra   :Alpacaconfused::

image.thumb.jpeg.81f3c333e3754e2e36bc5f7

Delandra the vegetarian/pescatarian:

image.thumb.jpeg.a0c0a509fd5304e4c2041be

And, drumroll, Delandra the entrepreneur   :hurrplz::

image.thumb.jpeg.0f4923b749c5ae14559a9c7

I assume that she is still living in Japan, but has been spending a lot of time across Asia looking at manufacturing options (depending on her "business") or following her military sponsor for appearances sake (the military doesn't take too kindly to adultery and prostitution among its members' dependants)

It's going to be a fun year!!!

Posted

Did her eye surgery go bad or something. She's gone MIA recently?

Posted

She has been quiet on her fuckery

Posted

Delandra has a house in manila