• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

yeoja/junie

239 posts in this topic

Posted

i think ellen (generally) is chinese??

hmm you couldn't tell with the way she presents herself. thought she was korean my mistake!
but seriously her and all the other popular e-asian tumblrs are a mess

Posted

hmm you couldn't tell with the way she presents herself. thought she was korean my mistake!but seriously her and all the other popular e-asian tumblrs are a mess

lol she deserves a separate thread here but i don't know much about her to be able to start a proper discussion. 

Posted

ETA: I do follow her on snapchat however and she went on this angry rant about how she hates when people take screenshots of her selfies or of her dog and it put me off a little because of the level of anger she was portraying. You would think someone who wants to be E-famous would be okay with a few people taking screenshots of some non-threatening snaps that she put up. It's also not like her snapchat is private.. But that was the only thing that made me question her a little.

23f27877420ebcd6a9c0ea5023110bf1.thumb.p

i'm pretty sure they both had links to amazon wishlists. here's junie's tumblr description:

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 5.34.07 PM.png

It seems to be a trend amongst popular tumblr users to link to their wishlists and people actually buy them stuff!
I really hate when e-famous people do this. Like instead of begging for free gifts, you could use that influence to idk, make a difference?!

10e940d365b134620054dddc00bbf70e.thumb.p

I just wanted to play devil's advocate and post these asks from Junie's blog! This thread seems pretty one-sided at the moment, but hopefully this gives another side to the discussion :lamaheadshake:

Also I don't know if anyone else noticed but Junie restarted their twitter this past week/last week (not sure what day it was exactly). She used to have 60K+ tweets and now shes around 1.5K or so?

fcee9774f98e4551df64fbf2abb58a4b.thumb.p

Posted

23f27877420ebcd6a9c0ea5023110bf1.thumb.p

I just wanted to play devil's advocate and post these asks from Junie's blog! This thread seems pretty one-sided at the moment, but hopefully this gives another side to the discussion :lamaheadshake:

Also I don't know if anyone else noticed but Junie restarted their twitter this past week/last week (not sure what day it was exactly). She used to have 60K+ tweets and now shes around 1.5K or so?

fcee9774f98e4551df64fbf2abb58a4b.thumb.p

I can understand why she felt that way about her Snapchats tbh. Me and a lot of other Asian girls ik have had our pictures taken for Catfish material before so i think it's a valid concern (tbh idk why ppl like usin Asian girls sm??? This doesn't happen to any non-Asian girls ik and they're equally attractive) I'm not too pressed abt it since I'm not e-famous at all but i wouldn't be surprised if it has happened to Junie multiple times.  

Posted

was junie one of those girls that would always talk about getting people to buy stuff off her amazon wishlist or attach a link to their wishlist in their selfies? i vaguely remember people like ellen and probably like junie too who use to do that. just reminded me becus i read "begging".

junie seem to have calmed down with answering asks rudely, maybe she lurks or maybe she actually is growing out of that weird phase

uhm Lol not only asians are cat fished so leave race out of it... ive experienced plenty of non-asian catfishes, also havent u seen mtv's catfish show???

Posted

why does everyone on tumblr type exactly  like that tho :D

Posted (edited)

It's still really off putting when popular people online post their amazon wishlists. Even the nicest people on tumblr who put up their wishlists I'm like //side eye. I don't really buy the whole "only buy me things if you have a lot of money" act because you know these people don't actually care on the inside if you have money for it or not.

But now I get why she reacted so negatively to the snapchat screenshotting, I'll give her that (even then, she's trying to be e-famous. she knows ppl will steal her pics anyway). I just wish she wouldn't jump at people's throats first and then explain/act nice later. *shrugs*

Edited by taey

Posted

It's still really off putting when popular people online post their amazon wishlists. Even the nicest people on tumblr who put up their wishlists I'm like //side eye. I don't really buy the whole "only buy me things if you have a lot of money" act because you know these people don't actually care on the inside if you have money for it or not.

But now I get why she reacted so negatively to the snapchat screenshotting, I'll give her that (even then, she's trying to be e-famous. she knows ppl will steal her pics anyway). I just wish she wouldn't jump at people's throats first and then explain/act nice later. *shrugs*

If she doesn't want anyone to buy her stuff off her wishlist then what's the point of making it public?

Posted

Probably unrelated but some girl was saying racist things to junie, but the girl apologize to her.

Screenshot of this: 

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Posted

Can someone post other instances of when she was being rude to her fans?? I just skimmed through her Tumblr archive and the only thing I found that seemed rude was some anon asking her to translate a word of Korean (which I can understand why she didn't want to honestly). 

Posted

Probably unrelated but some girl was saying racist things to junie, but the girl apologize to her.

Screenshot of this: 

FullSizeRender.jpg

From what I remember when this happened, someone called out this girl because she said ch*nky in her snapchat unrelated to Junie and then made a big mess saying "I'm not racist, it's not a racial slur" etc and then that's when Junie came into the picture.

http://delanceyburningbridges.tumblr.com/post/143453070910/rubydupes-video-arnell-armon-angrily-defending

Posted

Screenshot of this: 

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

ugly bitch probably wanted that free promo.

its

not

that

deep.

Posted

The girl who posted that is a YouTuber and I'm subbed to her. 

Posted

I'm pretty sure she has seen this thread about her, which is why the sudden change from being a bitch to being "o noo u guys u dont have to buy anything for little ol me treat urself instead!!!!!!!"

I agree, people only post their amazon wishlist for one sole reason: so people can buy them the things on their wishlist. i have never met or came across someone who only linked their wishlist for nothing else other than the possibility of someone actually buying them stuff.

junie has this fake-ness to her i can't seem to pin-point

Posted

Can someone post other instances of when she was being rude to her fans?? I just skimmed through her Tumblr archive and the only thing I found that seemed rude was some anon asking her to translate a word of Korean (which I can understand why she didn't want to honestly). 

yeah she's deleted most of it, she lurks on here. It's weird that her anon answers are super happy all of a sudden ? Total change in character