• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Toni Mahfud

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Soo I noticed that Toni doesn't even has his own Topic on here.. well I guess that's because he isn't that popular to foreign girls/boys

He got super popular few years ago by his art in Germany, especially to the teen's 

Actually his art is beautiful but not that special since he mostly does just like trace (?) 

so the most are just going for his looks lol. 

His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tonimahfud/

His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Toni.Mahfud.Photography

His Website: http://toni-mahfud.com/

gonna post few pic's of his art, of himself edited pics, non-edit pics and pics token by fans. 

bildschirmfoto-20141010-um-153737.png

tumblr_nwp9ugLXS41sy1faio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwtudlW8C91sy1faio1_1280.jpg

Toni+Mahfud+Tommy+Hilfiger+Rafael+Nadal+Launch+vKR0VKd2Yckl.jpg

492859976.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

super old picture: 

283593_417133618342470_89991102_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

Looking at his Instagram seems like he just traces over photos and uses projectors for his larger pieces and colours them, don't get me wrong colouring and blending to make something look realistic takes skill but it's not exactly imaginative to "colour in the lines" (that's just my opinion though, everyone has there own ideas on art). Nowadays there are heaps of hyper realistic artists I think he just got popular coz of his looks his Insta is like 80% photos of himself.

Edited by purplebunnybunny
Missed a word

Posted

this guy makes my straight come out, honestly.

Posted

it must be nice being young, handsome and rich :'( 

Posted (edited)

I think he's sooo beautiful, but does he shoop his nose?! That Ellen Oscar selfie really isn't anything special, but have you not seen this video? I think he's extremely talented 

Edited by Petty

Posted

I didnt know this guy.

But damn im not a fan of the ellen drawing but the video @Petty posted makes me want to draw right now !

I've been in art school and in some courses it is allowed to trace a picture, just for practicing your colour/shades/contrast techniques. And it is not easy. But he did a great job 

Posted

i didn't know him either

but now I'm glad i do :harharplz:

he looks so damn hot when he has a full face makeup his eyebrows at their fullest chiseled definition nice beard damn even his teeth are cute what the fuck

Posted

I have followed this guy for a while! I think he's very talented and his candids and selfies on his instagram are nice to look at. I have him on snapchat and he doesnt post much of his face.

But wow;; a beard and filters can really make someone 10x more attractive. His beard really compliments his face.

I think he's sooo beautiful, but does he shoop his nose?!

It could be shooped, I wouldnt be surprised tbqh. Or maybe he got his nose slimmed down surgically if that is a thing. 

IMG_2183.jpg

Or maybe the above was due to unpleasent angle and lighting

toni_1.thumb.png.a1b295d88f41a85020e7445toni_2.thumb.png.6d0220b3d87a0ca90bea63btoni_3.thumb.png.3ce50f650ed2620ebdd1747

Posted

damn he gorgeous...

His face is the art tbh I mean he has amazing pieces (like the video posted) but his face....

Posted

I first followed him because he's insanely attractive. But after watching his videos, I personally think he's really talented. Of course, I couldn't draw if my life depended on it and I think anyone that can make a perfect circle is talented lol, but he really has something special. The way he adds all those small details to his art is amazing and I personally would buy his artwork if it were for sale. Also, the fact that his face looks like a piece of artwork is just a bonus:x

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

I was wondering where I've seen this guy before, he was on alexis ren's snapchats. He needs to calm down with the eye filters lol.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Halal Infidel

Posted

Every one can be hot and famous with cash honey.

Posted

I mean even if he shoops he's quite the looker. Maybe it's just my taste for guys with dark hair, sculpted brows, and stunning eyes..... I'm not usually a fan of that hairstyle either, but he pulls it off.