• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sadgalriri

17 posts in this topic

Posted

i used to follow her on tumblr, but i from what i understand she was super anti-black (maybe used the n-word, i am not sure) and was called out. her tumblr is private now.

Posted

Tried googling things about her being racist and all I could find was this and people on tumblr calling her a catfish

sadgalriri.thumb.PNG.73fe11fb8ffc4d42426

Posted (edited)

Tried googling things about her being racist and all I could find was this and people on tumblr calling her a catfish

sadgalriri.thumb.PNG.73fe11fb8ffc4d42426

These posts were made when the drama went down, I was online after the fact so I don't have screenshots of what

happened exactly. 

Screen_Shot_2016-06-21_at_6.20.17_AM.thu

Pretty sure she's not a catfish, her cousin tagged her on photos on insta. Also, I've seen photos of her at prom.

Edit: also found this. so i'm guessing sho must have said the n-word and made a shitty apology.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-21_at_6.30.24_AM.thu

I know people didn't like her because she was rude and always asking for people to buy items off her wishlist. Might be buying insta followers- she has 53k but gets less than 3k likes on her photos.

Edited by seoulite

Posted

I haven't heard about her, I think it's amusing how these okay looking girls get popular. How do they do that? 

Posted

I heard that she would lie about her race and say she was black

Posted

@i3riana I don't mean to be a dick (Which I am) But you can't just post that as an intro ''I always see her at IG and Tumb'' with out providing much it makes it's rather eh.

Posted

@i3riana I don't mean to be a dick (Which I am) But you can't just post that as an intro ''I always see her at IG and Tumb'' with out providing much it makes it's rather eh.

They probably just wanted to see what people thought about her, just to discuss her. She IS just an online personality, so there's not much to say.

I also don't think they know a lot about her.

Posted (edited)

This post lacks information. She is an online personality, but what makes her special? My mom's middle aged church friends have more substance than this. Does anyone know anything about this girl? Other than her appearance?

She seems like any teenage girl to me.

BTW I feel like this is a self post due to the Rihanna related names. I could be wrong.

Edited by Thor

Posted

This post lacks information. She is an online personality, but what makes her special? My mom's middle aged church friends have more substance than this. Does anyone know anything about this girl? Other than her appearance?

She seems like any teenage girl to me.

BTW I feel like this is a self post due to the Rihanna related names. I could be wrong.

It's not a self-post, OP spammed a bunch of threads back when she made this one.

Posted

Oh ok. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Posted (edited)

She goes by ericavdang on instagram now. What did everyone think of her post?  

IMG_3727.PNG

I would have never known, I'm really proud of her for opening up like this.

Edited by Offline

Posted

Her being trans was speculation when the drama was going down and seemed to be what actually sent her in hiding not her getting caught for being anti-Black. 

Posted (edited)

lmao is that the girl who was saying the n-word all the time, and then claimed she was black to stop people from dragging her? 

Edited by Dustypink

Posted

I don't remember her claiming to be black to avoid being dragged, but what I do remember is that she and her friends apparently tried to pull some prank by pretending that she was a catfish - and that she was black - as a joke, and of course, the Tumblr SJWs came at her for that.