• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

zombiephobiac (Десислaвa Добревa)

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, I remember seeing her. That chick who just photoshops all her props in.

I wouldn't be surprised if she photoshopped her makeup on too. It's pretty obvious she's going for a doll look with that obvious photoshop, but her Yuno one is just bad. 

Posted

Hahaha! atleast don't be lazy at photoshopping 

d568995dca884e6bb0fcf05de9b480fe.jpg

Posted

oh god looking through her instagram made me cringe so hard

Posted (edited)

EDIT: I don't know how this usually is brought-up/handled but...gosh i really don't want to ask is this a self-post? I noticed you reply to and started a thread about eating habits, concerning one being fasting as that would line up with her having an eating disorder. Plus you often talk about fruits and vegetables which lines up with her being vegan. I apologize in advance if this isn't a self-post however, I had to bring it up as self posting is against the rules. 

Not that it's any of my business but does she have an eating disorder?

ruok.thumb.png.38d2fdc9f141953648711ccd1  

If she does I don't think it's a good idea to be on social media, especially if you get comments like this worry.thumb.png.bd4de5983fb7ddab8e2dd855

Also, her like and dislikes from a page of hers that came up from a Google search. Sorry if the quality's bad, here's the link http://www.vampirefreaks.com/Zombiephobiac 

msspaintedgy.thumb.png.c293dd8b062953d3b

Edited by Mary Sue
I had a question to add

Posted

Oh dear me the photoshop on this one is terrible.

Posted

Those contacts she used for Bishamon make her look possessed.

Posted

EDIT: I don't know how this usually is brought-up/handled but...gosh i really don't want to ask is this a self-post? I noticed you reply to and started a thread about eating habits, concerning one being fasting as that would line up with her having an eating disorder. Plus you often talk about fruits and vegetables which lines up with her being vegan. I apologize in advance if this isn't a self-post however, I had to bring it up as self posting is against the rules. 

If she does I don't think it's a good idea to be on social media, especially if you get comments like this worry.thumb.png.bd4de5983fb7ddab8e2dd855

Also, her like and dislikes from a page of hers that came up from a Google search. Sorry if the quality's bad, here's the link http://www.vampirefreaks.com/Zombiephobiac 

Could be OP is into the thinspo girls? But yeah, this girl only gets 50-odd likes per pic, she's not what we would consider popular or discussion-worthy?

Posted

Could be OP is into the thinspo girls? But yeah, this girl only gets 50-odd likes per pic, she's not what we would consider popular or discussion-worthy?

Whatever is going on with the OP and whatnot, there have been worse and less popular people discussed in here. I think this chick is at least worth mentioning off to the side, since her over Photoshopping is at least a little unique.

i was actually a bit surprised with her follower count. After that comet cosplay she did, I thought elfgutz would've reposted it in a heartbeat (elfgutz herself is a whole different story... Ugh :beardo: gives a bad name to Australians) since through all the photoshop it looks very accurate to the doll itself.

Posted

Okay I'm being honest: I'm lurking trough mpa and I'm a lot into dieting and shit. But that's my personal problem lol

That is where I have found her tbh. 

For sure not a self-posting because I'm not that pathetic and attention-seeking and it would be weird af if i'd drag myself 

Posted (edited)

Okay I'm being honest: I'm lurking trough mpa and I'm a lot into dieting and shit. But that's my personal problem lol

That is where I have found her tbh. 

Alright sorry again for accusing you. I hope you stay healthy though :alpacacrush:

For sure not a self-posting because I'm not that pathetic and attention-seeking and it would be weird af if i'd drag myself 

Lel I'm pretty sure everyone thinks it's messed up when people self-post and say rude stuff about themselves. Who would do something like that just for attention?? Why?

Let us carry on with the discussion then!

For starters the pose and facial expression is a little ooc for Bishamon, not that they're bad they're just...out of character. I don't think she looks like Bishamon, she looks like a doll or some "moe animu girl" although I think that's the case with all of her cosplay, that or just "2edgy4me yet still cute"

Edited by Mary Sue
I hit enter too much, fml

Posted (edited)

Oh lord what the hell

1446758618807.thumb.jpg.205d407c9cd0e7b0

Edited by YutaKei

Posted

Looks gorgeous here
1960135_543332365765493_1629893197_n.jpg
(i think this would suit her more)

Looks like no PS here, seriously beautiful
10301599_789760307789363_794936814353804

What a pretty girl, don't hide behind the weird PSed cosplay. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Looks gorgeous here
(i think this would suit her more)

Looks like no PS here, seriously beautiful
10301599_789760307789363_794936814353804

What a pretty girl, don't hide behind the weird PSed cosplay. :alpacaworry2:

Agree! Beautiful!

Posted (edited)

Uh, she states on her profile that's she is desi, but she looks like an ordinary white girl ?

Edited by Zeng