• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

110 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought it would be useful to create a thread dedicated to Kota's public appearances, and/or photos of her that she could not photoshop.

These photos were from her Cinderella appearance where they also wished her a happy birthday.

0_1817060.thumb.jpg.0d2eebbf3801df4c1e08

0_1817062.thumb.jpg.f8222a93e2c5f672640f

0_1817071.thumb.jpg.40ecfbf12f8d9e70fe03

0_1817072.thumb.jpg.46154a59aaf134981103

0_1817074.thumb.jpg.5bb12ec62d592debb9bf

0_1817075.thumb.jpg.4b5dd1278a9b2e2d0003

0_1817077.thumb.jpg.6f8358c40a231478f5e0

0_1817078.thumb.jpg.d09fe6ab0bf7b37744f1

Posted

i've noticed that she draw her lips nowadays, she used to use concealer to make her lips smaller.

i wonder what makes her does this?

and who's the other girl? i think i've seen her face somewhre...

Posted

The white cocaine around her eyes lol

Posted

The other person is IVAN, a model and talent that's often on TV. I believe he is a gay male that often cross dresses, I'm not sure if he is transgender or not.

Dakota looks so tiny and cute next to him! But yeah, that white powder is a mess.

Posted

The other person is IVAN, a model and talent that's often on TV. I believe he is a gay male that often cross dresses, I'm not sure if he is transgender or not.

Dakota looks so tiny and cute next to him! But yeah, that white powder is a mess.

He's yummy~

tumblr_nd82t79oMg1qk9l6xo1_500.jpg

Posted

Omg I legit thought that was a girl >.>

Posted

Silly girl, thats not where ur cocaine goes.:happee:

Posted

Wow how much Make up do you need to put on your face to look that caky (is that a word? xD). @Hime looks like she put her whole face in it lololol
Or she did this (the last girl): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5TOfJbpBTk

Posted

I wonder how she felt holding hands with a gay person, since according to her they're "disgusting". This girl is such a joke. 

Posted

The white cocaine around her eyes lol

5ae0c3d15865096e96fcbb449f2dd4c4.jpg

mother of god that fucking white on her eyes puts bianca del rio's to shame

who did your makeup girl

did they hate you or something

Posted

Seriously, who did her make up?? Was it a professional? I hope not. Because that looks tragic. 

Posted

that outfit is horrible too besides all other things you already mentioned.

Posted

She most likely just applied way too much HD powder or whatever it's called.. It has happened to alot of celebrity's too :lamaheadshake: If it's the white ass things under her eyes you're talking about 9_9 The rest of her makeup I don't have an explanation for :douge:

Example in spoiler :alpacawink:

blog_finishing-powder-v-setting.thumb.jp

Posted (edited)

Looking past the highlighter fail and that god awful dress, I think Dakota's really pretty. All that shooping is so unnecessary. Sure, she looks like an average white girl and not like a 'living doll', but she's pretty. The problem is that by shooping herself she sets herself up for 'ugliness'. Of course her unrealistic shoops make her look even prettier than she is in real life, and because she shoops a lot, there is a noticeable difference between the shooped her and the real her, and where there is a difference, there will be comparisons. People compare the shooped unrealistically pretty Dakota and the real Dakota and go, 'wow, she isn't that pretty after all'. 'Her face is kinda fat.' 'Her eyes look a bit small.' All these things no one would have pointed out had she not shooped in the first place. Such a shame, really

Edited by QueenB

Posted

She's cute and pretty in those pictures but she has this look like. "You better freaking give me those pics to shoop" and forced smile :PP