• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Social Repose aka Richie

179 posts in this topic

Posted

Took these screenshots from his video today... You'd think he's brush his fucking teeth before making a video. Honestly I really don't like this guy, the way he jumps on all youtube drama and wears that fucking headdress. 

brush youre fucking teeth richard.PNG

teeth.PNG

I'm screaming he's so cringey

Posted

God I hate this guy.

Did anyone see the upload of him complaining about not making money?

It's like, dude, who is dumb enough to quit their job and do youtube full time? (oh wait, he never had a job?) It's a social media platform, and like every social media platform it will eventually die.

Besides youtube needs to purge these people- they're cancer

Posted (edited)

He's not on Brendon Urie's level at all????

socialrepose1.PNG

socialrepose2.PNG

C8GfUz6XwAEsKVT.jpg

Edited by Star Girl
made a typo

Posted

I've always thought he looked familiar to me... and then I realized while watching Naruto. He looks like Orochimaru.

Socialrepose.thumb.png.0ae4cec9cf7e65f7f Orochimaru_Infobox.thumb.png.2bbff2db970

Posted

I've always thought he looked familiar to me... and then I realized while watching Naruto. He looks like Orochimaru.

Hidden Content

don't do my boy orochimaru like that 

Posted

eh. i thought the white thing was significant because idk white people slaughtered natives throughout history and in modern days you see the white people doing this disrespectful shit (im not comparing the events, im just sayin throughout history white people basically shit on native americans and their culture and theyre still doing it but in a different way nowadays). but if we're ganna argue about it than its not worth bringing up anymore.

but yeah the burning thing kinda got to me a bit. because people have to earn theirs and he just buys his, burns it to be "edgy and artsy", and gets a new one. 

And.. that includes every white and white looking person all over the world? How about not generalizing an entire part of the populous and start pointing at the people that are to blame. It's like one person in class acting up and EVERYONE getting a detention. It's stupid. And also racist even if you are a hardcore believer of "there's no racism against a white person". Repose is an ignorant twat with no brain. That's well established. He's also very irrelevant? As far as I know he's not exactly on the radar so I don't get WHY he thinks he's the shit? Inflated ego perhaps.

Posted (edited)

I think he's ok. Especially when compared to Onision, and as a fan of Jaclyn Glenn he's also bound to show up because the two are in a relationship.

I especially enjoyed this video

Edited by Linquistic

Posted

God I hate Onision. Saw him implying that the only reason JG was going to get some work done was because SR forced her and Onision wouldn't have let her do it :/

Posted (edited)

*quick reminder that I don't actually support any of the people listed, those are just the major ones that called him out, thank you!*

Usually I'd say whatever people do in the bedroom is fine as long as there is consent, but Richie is different, so I have a different opinion. His ex-girlfriend (who I'm not sure everyone will agree is reliable source considering her Onision/Laineybot drama) said he has a cry fetish and that he'd make her cry during sex + him and his wife whom he'd only met a few months back made fun of Billie (his ex) having a mental breakdown over all this drama. Here are some videos of people exposing him.

*Here*'s a quick summary if you don't want to go through it all.
Onision videos; 1    2    3   4   5
Laineybot (Onision's wife)'s video; 1 
Billie Dawn Webb's; (the original has been deleted but this is pretty close) 1  
Also Richie's side of this because why not; 1   2   3   4

Edited by fairyg0thmother

Posted (edited)

He's very bland, nothing special other than the costume. I think the only reason he's surviving on YouTube is that and the clickbait. I mean a little clickbait is fine, but it's becoming boring repetitive trash. It's always something like My wife has betrayed me.. followed by some obnoxious skit that could only be matched by something like Instagram "comedy". 

I am subscribed, but I barely ever watch and when I do I am usually disappointed. 

Edited by Meredeath

Posted

Don't know if you guys saw this but this just fuels the argument that he's self absorbed. In this video he basically complains that vidcon sucked. And not because of any rational reason like the open bars around kids, but because his fans aren't "loyal" he actually complains that no one wants his autograph.... just sigh

Posted

Don't know if you guys saw this but this just fuels the argument that he's self absorbed. In this video he basically complains that vidcon sucked. And not because of any rational reason like the open bars around kids, but because his fans aren't "loyal" he actually complains that no one wants his autograph.... just sigh

Lmaoo he's literally upset that people choose a more popular youtuber over him. There was literally 320 featured creators (I counted) and he's pressed because he, emo edgelord, who isn't even a featured creator, wasn't the most popular youtuber there. I used to go to Vidcon, I went 2015, 2014 and 2013. If you're in a long line and you see another youtuber that you prefer, you're obviously going to leave the line. It's really not that deep. His argument is basically just well, I'm a creator and therefore I should have thousands of fans following me around too, because I need attention in order for this event to be fun! There's plenty of other creators who went who weren't featured, but didn't bitch and moan like he did over something so trivial. People go to Vidcon to meet their favorite youtuber, and he needs to get over the fact that he just isn't everyone's fav! It's not realistic.

Ugh. Sorry, this bothered me. 

Posted

This thread is pretty dead but there's some more drama. Horse face cheated on Jaclyn with Nattie Gabrielle

Posted

This thread is pretty dead but there's some more drama. Horse face cheated on Jaclyn with Nattie Gabrielle

How did you figure out it was 
Nattie Gabrielle?

Posted

How did you figure out it was Nattie Gabrielle?

I didn't figure it out, but it's what I heard in the thread on lolcow. There's no confirmation but the dates line up.

https://lolcow.farm/pt/13849#p14600