• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Social Repose aka Richie

179 posts in this topic

Posted

^ I agree!! When I first watched him I thought he was pretty amusing, but I guess over time he got kind of bland to me? I really liked a lot of his acapella covers, but I feel like he kind of just tries really, really hard to cater to his, I don't know if they have a correct term, but emo fangirls I guess? But he does so in the most cringe-y way possible. Plus he's trying way too hard to mooch off Onision's 'fame' with their ~drama~. (I don't like onion or agree with him on a lot of things but his dislike for Richie I think is pretty reasonable.) 

I unsubbed from Richie a few weeks ago, tbh I thought he was a pretty decent guy but he's so far up his own ass that I can't stand to watch him anymore.

also him getting annoyed about his fans telling him why not to use acrylic paint on his body like ??? is your ego really that big to the point of harming your body just to be ~edgy and rebellious~ ? Body paint isn't even that expensive I don't understand his headassery.

Posted

He recently posted a video about being in Japan. It's pretty cringey.

Posted

I like his voice but I can't stand him. His make-up is so cringey also.

Posted

I used to subscribe to him, and i really like when he's "muach<3" at the end of video to his viewer. He is so artistic, and me like it. I'm not fan of his commentary video, is just so unnecessary. I was there when Onion started pick up a fight with him (I'm not buying the 'yt drama' thing), and after that his channel become too much for me, i get my ass off so fast and praying for the best for mother moth.

I agreed tho about his make up, is kinda...simple? I wish he want to take courses for that, just because his costume alone is already kewl.

Posted

He recently posted a video about being in Japan. It's pretty cringey.

Watch him have a kawaii desu shota phase

Posted

I just created an account to post to this threat.

I can't stand this guy.

Anyone see his recent video about Ronnie Radke- and how Ronnie didn't know who he was. For one year he keeps trying to get close to this guy to apologize for a video he made a year ago that Ronnie tweeted him about liking. I think its super retarded that Richie thinks that this guy- who has a career, tours, and a life- has nothing better to do then remember a video that some freak online made over a year ago. Anyone else think that silly?

Oh! And when he went to the MDE concert in full costume- when the manager called him and asked him not to.

Oh hahaha and the comparing himself to Brenden Urie.

Is this guy that delusional and egotistical?!? If i ever saw this break walking around iw ould have to fight all urges not to deck him

Posted

Maybe I'm not "edgy" enough to get this whole demon bird look he's got going on. I saw a video of him a while back where he turns himself into a normal looking guy. That looked so much better. Extravagant costumes for events is fun, but this seems like it would be a hassle. Drawing constant attention to yourself, the weight of the costume, the time commitment to put the look together. I'd get so sick of it.

I confess I'd probably think he was hot if I was still a 16 year old gothic chick. 

Posted

You people are dicks my daughter is 12 and I took her to his show I'm 38 and now I like him he was real nice took pictures with my daughter and gave a autograph and about his style he is being what he wants to be more power to him I was punk goth 26 years ago it's cool he's not afraid to express himself if you don't agree then don't listen to his music but for fucks sake don't bash the dude for being a non cookie cutter lamn ass his individuality is refreshing keep up the good work Ritchie and don't listen to anyone else follow your own path

Posted (edited)

You people are dicks my daughter is 12 and I took her to his show I'm 38 and now I like him he was real nice took pictures with my daughter and gave a autograph and about his style he is being what he wants to be more power to him I was punk goth 26 years ago it's cool he's not afraid to express himself if you don't agree then don't listen to his music but for fucks sake don't bash the dude for being a non cookie cutter lamn ass his individuality is refreshing keep up the good work Ritchie and don't listen to anyone else follow your own path

this has nothing to do with anything stated here lol. We don't hate him for being emo, having a young fanbase or listening to alternative music like twenty one pilots or panic! at the disco

I'm considered goth (lowkey emo), i love joy division and my chemical romance and i usually wear all black. Yet i cannot stand Richie. His personality is so fabricated and he leeches attention off other 'alternative' YouTubers with better personalities and channels. He isn't interesting or really creative. 

Plus, we are allowed to criticize people. He knows what happens when you post yourself on the internet. It's not really hate anyway.

Edited by frnkiero

Posted

You joined just so you could post this meaningless comment? Also, we're not bashing him for being emo/goth, we just find that he has a horrible attitude and uses a headpiece, sacred to the Natives, as a fashion statement. Did you even bother to read this thread? 

Posted

Took these screenshots from his video today... You'd think he's brush his fucking teeth before making a video. Honestly I really don't like this guy, the way he jumps on all youtube drama and wears that fucking headdress. 

brush youre fucking teeth richard.PNG

teeth.PNG

Posted

Took these screenshots from his video today... You'd think he's brush his fucking teeth before making a video. Honestly I really don't like this guy, the way he jumps on all youtube drama and wears that fucking headdress. 

brush youre fucking teeth richard.PNG

teeth.PNG

his makeup just looks so bad jesus

Posted

Yeah the teeth thing isn't nice.

I think his makeup looks really sloppy- it's uneven and just doesn't look good. If you're going to do makeup- do it well. Don't do something you can slap on in 5 minutes and base your image around it. 

And since he "married" that girl, his content has gotten worse

Posted

Yeah the teeth thing isn't nice.

I think his makeup looks really sloppy- it's uneven and just doesn't look good. If you're going to do makeup- do it well. Don't do something you can slap on in 5 minutes and base your image around it. 

And since he "married" that girl, his content has gotten worse

I don't think this is freshly applied makeup. I think he's just washed off a load of makeup and this is leftovers in his pores.  You can see the makeup is just little white circles- his pores.
He's so distgustingly gross. I can't believe girls swoon over someone who has the worst personal hygene of any popular youtuber. 

Posted

He is so cringeworthy. The headdress and all that is so gimmicky and pathetic, not artistic. Time to grow up...