• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Social Repose aka Richie

179 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Honestly? Let Jaclyn be angry, this shit causes major trust issues and imo the anger towards him is well fucking deserved

Edited by Pusheen
spelling

Posted

I see absolutely no issue with Jaclyn continuing to prod, make fun of and be angry at the man who placed prematurely ejaculating in fat chicks over her sexual health & overall well being. Especially when you take into consideration that he continues to poke at her in order to provoke a reaction and then play long-faced victim.

Posted

I see absolutely no issue with Jaclyn continuing to prod, make fun of and be angry at the man who placed prematurely ejaculating in fat chicks over her sexual health & overall well being. Especially when you take into consideration that he continues to poke at her in order to provoke a reaction and then play long-faced victim.

Exactly. This dude goes around wanting people to feel sorry for him because he messed up his life. As if it wasn't his fault that he made the decision to cheat multiple times. He doesn't even want Jaclyn back he's just stringing her along to make her feel even worse, which fortunately I don't think it is working considering the video responses she has made. 

Richie is trying to be super edgy by acting like he's the bigger person by responding to her videos, and further pushing his "feel sorry for me" agenda. When in reality he is only manipulating his fans, and trying to drag down someone who got out on her own terms, and called him on his bull. 

Posted

I really don't understand how Richie still has such a massive following after all the things he did

Posted

i don’t really understand how richie is even relevant even before the jaclyn incident???

Posted

oh, i cannot stand this guy. as a native american who is very much connected to their culture, just seeing pictures of him makes me so angry. not only is he belittling a sacred item from our culture that not even the average native can wear, he had the audacity to burn one? even after all of the native people that told him he shouldnt wear one in the first place? its a huge slap in the face, considering hes living on our land. seriously, the least he can do is respect us. hes a terrible person.

not to mention, all of his music sounds the same.

i also saw a video of him holding up a dreamcatcher (a religious native american item) and he just laughed and said something about how many people would be mad at him for just even holding it. its obnoxious, because he knows how ignorant he is and he clearly doesnt give a shit about anyone but himself. the fact hes still so popular really baffles me

Posted

I love that the song Jaclyn wrote & sang using his gross slutty texts is her most viewed video. :alpacalove: Must be embarrassing for him though. Over 4 million views. Imagine ... all those people knowing he's a ho with premature ejaculation problems.

Posted

oh, i cannot stand this guy. as a native american who is very much connected to their culture, just seeing pictures of him makes me so angry. not only is he belittling a sacred item from our culture that not even the average native can wear, he had the audacity to burn one? even after all of the native people that told him he shouldnt wear one in the first place? its a huge slap in the face, considering hes living on our land. seriously, the least he can do is respect us. hes a terrible person.

not to mention, all of his music sounds the same.

Hidden Content

He loves being ignorant too! Its crazy. There was a time he said he wouldnt wear native American items if an actual native American person told him it's not okay, THEN, when an actual native person said they weren't play with it his response was basically "it's a free country. I can wear what I want". Like jesus fuck my dude. Just find a new fucking gimmick you jellybean faced cunt.

I love that the song Jaclyn wrote & sang using his gross slutty texts is her most viewed video. :alpacalove: Must be embarrassing for him though. Over 4 million views. Imagine ... all those people knowing he's a ho with premature ejaculation problems.

that song was put together well lol

like the synopsis of richie's character can be summed up as "a try hard, nearly 30 year old, who pre ejeculates on the girls he fucks in bathroom stalls at nasty venues, and wears terrible costumes in attempt to appeal to emos. His ego shouldn't exist yet he somehow has one despite his bad looks and terrible personality" 

Posted

now that onision is stepping down i guess someone is trying to replace him. 

feel pretty bad for these two, you can tell they're genuine, its a stunt for views and he doesnt care whether the attention is positive or negative but its a pretty low blow.

Posted

whoa.. I did see Evas Video some time ago, but I didnt even know where exactly the accusations came from. I felt so bad for her, these two literally have an amazing relationship and also have been together for so long already. It is just so disrespectful and inhuman to make stuff like this up.. :alpacaworry2:

It totally fits Social Reposes behavior though. It's like a little kid being like "If I cant have a functioning relationship, no one else can" or "If I am cheating on my girlfriend, every other guy is probably too".

What the heck is wrong with you dude, GET SOME HELP. Seriously.

Posted

Could he have Fragile X syndrome? It would make sense with his long face and behavioral issues. And im not saying this is an excuse for his behavior, just curious about what others think

Posted

He's back, and he's posting more videos...

Posted

He's such a gross creep and such a snowflake.

Posted

Looks like he's cheated on another gf. Also as suspected, he's graduated to relationships with star struck/obsessed fans. Considering most of his fanbase are 16 year olds emo kids, it wouldn't shock me if he would (or already has)engage in inappropriate behavior with underaged fans.