• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

The worst thing a ex has done to you

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Im taking a page from one of a old reddit forumns and being bored and curious i want to know what was the worst thing a ex has done to you?

Posted

What a lot people have experienced: breaking trust

its always painful

Posted

after my breakup my ex got a female friend of his(who was in love with him) to talk to my new bf. He told her ''bad things'' I never did or said, and then send her to tell that my bf. Luckily he knew that she was lying...but that was the biggest dick move I ever experienced. He tried to sabotage my new relationship over another girl, who even tried to flirt with my bf then. Ugh. I'm still mad at that. (happened in january/february)

Posted

after my breakup my ex got a female friend of his(who was in love with him) to talk to my new bf. He told her ''bad things'' I never did or said, and then send her to tell that my bf. Luckily he knew that she was lying...but that was the biggest dick move I ever experienced. He tried to sabotage my new relationship over another girl, who even tried to flirt with my bf then. Ugh. I'm still mad at that. (happened in january/february)

Oh my gosh, this sounds just like what one of my exes did! He told all of his friends really nasty, immature rumors, and then sent them to talk to my current boyfriend at the time. They tried to ruin our relationship, but it was things that he had easily disproved. It was really stupid stuff, like "oh yeah she's a bitch " stuff like that. And then they made fake skype accounts and started messaging me on those, and spammed me and my bf with "slut". My ex didn't actually do anything but start the rumors himself, and didn't have the balls to come to me himself. They even manage to ruin my friendship with someone by doing this because I had gotten in an argument with one of my ex's friends, and they were dating my friend from school at the time. Even if the rumors were true, why would it be anyone's business but mine and my ex's? Why did he need to tell like 10 people in this skype chat all of this shit? Like at least if you're going to try to say nasty things do it yourself I guess lol. 

Posted

HE WAS A FRIGGIN PSYCHO!!!!!

Stupid ex tried to ruin my relationship with my friends, classmates, high school teachers (even), and my girlfriend. :alpacafedup: I don't understand what he was so angsty about but the moment he found out I was dating somebody else - Who was definitely much better and more genuine than he was; AND SHE ATTENDS MY SCHOOL - AND HE DIDN'T ----- He threw a damn FIT and exploded.

--->>> Made rumors about me being a bitch, slut, lesbian, etc. and the only true part was the lesbian part. I never let him play his sexual advances card, but GOD knows HE wanted to. LOL. Such an anal jealous piece of ** ***********. He literally blows up my mobile phone during classes using his private number and etc and starts insulting me once I pick up the phone. Trust me, teachers WERE NOT happy!!!!!!!!

...And HE STALKS ME when I'm going shopping with my friends, starts bitching about me and follows me around the store with his friends when I'm holding hands with my BABY GIRL (Tries to interrupt our date. Like, dude, go find someone else to fill up your little shitty heart.)

Umm... what else was there..... Follows me on my social media account trying to figure out whether I'm still with her or not - If he's reading this right now - Hahahahahhaahha. YEAH. Expected.

It's not like he wasn't obvious as well with all those advances. Luckily, me and my girl are doing just fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)<3 We had our two month anniversary recently!!! Since we're graduating this year I can't wait to take her around my neighborhood!!! Really hope we survive, guys!! :3

Posted

My first girlfriend cheated on me .-. Before that she also.. Was "depressed and suicidal" and tried to say: oh YADA YADA you don't love me so I should die.. Then eventually put the blame and her problems on me when she told me that I helped her through all of that, she's just a fake bitch who's full of shit

Posted (edited)

I'll probably delete this later but: 

Edited by Hyunah

Posted

You ever hear stories of peoples exs running them over? mine parked on my foot. I am not making this up. Then she drove me to a clinic to get checked out, and begged me not to tell her insurance. Btw, she was canadian french.

Posted

I'm not sure if I can say they "did that to me" exactly, but to put it as vague as possible, my ex went of her meds for depression, became suicidal and went to hospital for a therapy due to that. Afterwards posted on their blog that in therapy they realized that they still love their ex deeply and of course they didn't tell me about that beforehand. They basically had me far enough in that toxic relationship that I still stayed with them for almost a year, thinking I could help them. I'm having trust issues and extreme self-doubts ever since and I feel super sorry for my best friend every time I'm having one of my "I hate myself and I know you hate me too"-fits... :alpacaworry2:

Posted (edited)

HE WAS A FRIGGIN PSYCHO!!!!!

Stupid ex tried to ruin my relationship with my friends, classmates, high school teachers (even), and my girlfriend. :alpacafedup: I don't understand what he was so angsty about but the moment he found out I was dating somebody else - Who was definitely much better and more genuine than he was; AND SHE ATTENDS MY SCHOOL - AND HE DIDN'T ----- He threw a damn FIT and exploded.

Umm... what else was there..... Follows me on my social media account trying to figure out whether I'm still with her or not - If he's reading this right now - Hahahahahhaahha. YEAH. Expected.

It's not like he wasn't obvious as well with all those advances. Luckily, me and my girl are doing just fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)<3 We had our two month anniversary recently!!! Since we're graduating this year I can't wait to take her around my neighborhood!!! Really hope we survive, guys!! :3

Yeah i had a super psyho ex 

it too much to list but it was so horrible that i have PTSD because of what happen 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Party Hat

Posted

Exposing intimate pictures of me along with his female "bff"... I made a thread about dealing with depression because i was very sad atm and that was the reason (it's the first time i talk about this here btw), this also ex best friend of mine found out that her crush and i tried to have a relationship (btw, both of us were single atm or maybe just me and this a**hole lied to both of us) but she found out and she along with my ex started slut-shaming me and she even went as far as making a fb page about those pictures (not nudes really, just underwear) and this ex also called me a slut, a liar and a bunch of awful things (side note: he calls himself a gentleman... He's also 9 years older than me and he claims to be mature... He made a highschool drama about it.. Even highschoolers are more mature than that)... He even went as far as making a fb post addressing to my male best friend (who is now my fiance) saying that he supported me to get some pu**y and he also said that i (somehow) cheated on him (which is false because he and i never got back together) because while i was telling him that i missed him i was "doing it" with others and stupid stuff like that... Funny thing, this douche also lied to me, he said that he still loved me and missed me buut at the same time he was telling other girls how in love he was with them and how beautiful they are and stuff :v

Posted

Recently, like in the last month, I've been having issues with an ex of mine. He had acted odd with me when we broke up, and made threats of suicide. I talked to him through it, and he finally said he wouldn't. Recently, he got medically discharged from the Army for having depression. I stuck by him through this, because I honestly imagine it was a shot to his pride, as well as his plans for the future. I didn't mind, at first. It got progressively worst as time went though. He kept saying that he had no reason to live, besides me. I was kind of put off, because I had another boyfriend, and he knew this. Apparently my ex wanted me back though. He keeps saying that he's going to kill himself. I've gotten about 15 text in the last week saying "hope your life is wonderful, because mine won't last much longer". I told him last time I'm going to call the police if he makes another threat. I'm not entirely sure what to do though, because this is wrecking my mind. I don't want to be the one to push him over the edge, but I have my own issues and he's blaming ME for him being suicidal and depressed. He said if I told him I didn't love him anymore again, or rejected him he'd "have a razor by his side". He keeps asking me about how to kill himself cleanly and peacefully. He asked me last night how to cut a jugular. I'm honestly at a loss.

I could deal with the blackmailing shit my other ex did, but this is honestly bothering me a lot. He keeps asking me to get back with him, and essentially saying if I don't then he's going to kill himself and it's my fault. I feel guilty and like it is my fault because he says it so much, but I honestly don't love him or want to be put through his guilt trips anymore. This is getting to me more than anything my other exes have done. He's told people he's going to kill himself because "of some lying whore".

Posted

My first love revealed that he had been lying to me for 2 months about his true feelings about me, then 2 months after he dumped me he said he loved me. Me being a heartbroken teenager, told him that I still loved him. He called me and then insulted me on the phone, and also revealed that the only reason he dumped me was because his friend didn't like that I was depressed. He told me that we would still be friends, then he blocked me on everything. He unblocked me 7 months later when I had a new boyfriend to see how I was doing, when he found out I was with someone and happy, I was blocked again. 

Posted

When we finished having sex he whispered: "It's all ogre now."