• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Sharla in Japan

5860 posts in this topic

Posted

She finally managed to change her instagram name.

Posted

Can we just talk about this outfit?

I'm not a huge Sharla fan but YAS GIRL! 

Such an improvement over the hoodies! 👌👌

Screenshot_20190827-193209.png

Posted (edited)

every time sharla shows up in other peoples' instagram stories or posts she always tries to butt in and talk over them. like she was traveling with emma and every time emma tried to talk to her own followers sharla would be like "IM HERE HI HI IM SHARLA I HAVE THINGS TO SAY AND NO I WILL NOT clear my throat, i have never cleared my throat in my life why start now". it seems such a weird desperate grab for attention. like bitch u got ur own followers to whine to.

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

Can we just talk about this outfit?

I'm not a huge Sharla fan but YAS GIRL! 

Such an improvement over the hoodies! 👌👌

Screenshot_20190827-193209.png

That looks photoshopped, unless her butt got super big in a couple of months. She looks great in black and the dress is pretty, looks like a uniform from Mass Effect with those stripes.

Posted (edited)

That looks photoshopped, unless her butt got super big in a couple of months. She looks great in black and the dress is pretty, looks like a uniform from Mass Effect with those stripes.

I bet it's the angle ... The stands a bit closer with her butt to the camera ... I think. She was never one to use Photoshop tbh. And a dress like that can make you look like that sometimes. But maybe I'm wrong. It suits her tho

Edited by Minzgruen
Erasing the German in me

Posted

I bet it's the angle ... The stands a bit closer with her butt to the camera ... I think. She was never one to use Photoshop tbh. And a dress like that can make you look like that sometimes. But maybe I'm wrong. It suits her tho

I agree—those bodycon dresses are beloved for that very reason. An easily overlooked little bum is now on full display. She dressed more drab as a married woman and it was easy to forget her body under there. Also, she is fairly consistent with diet and exercise routines, so I could believe she squatted a butt into existence.

Posted

So she did not only visit but actually took the cats back with her? Or did I misunderstand? If so, I guess I'm happy for her. But didn't she say that she wouldn't have enough time for them?

Screenshot_20190909-152748.png

Posted (edited)

I think she is saying the cats are back from the veterinary.

She said in the streams she is doing with anneyongilla that they are still thinking about what to do with the cats and in the case she takes back a cat with her, it will be Maro because is hers and Luna is her ex-husband cat.

She is in Korea taking care of the cats while her ex is on vacation.

Edited by casio

Posted (edited)

I think he is saying the cats are back from the veterinary.

She said in the streams she is doing with anneyongilla that they are still thinking about what to do with the cats and in the case she takes back a cat with her, it will be Maro because is hers and Luna her ex-husband cat.

She is in Korea taking care of the cats while her ex is on vacation.

Oh yes, that makes so much more sense, thanks 😂

But tbh, so sad if they'd tear them apart?

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted

Oh yes, that makes so much more sense, thanks 😂

But tbh, so sad if they'd tear them apart?

Some cats do fine when separated.

My ex left and took his own cat with him and my cats did okay with it

Posted

Some cats do fine when separated.

My ex left and took his own cat with him and my cats did okay with it

I guess that might be okay for some - others really do go crazy, however. In any case, it will always be mildly hard on them and I wouldn't put them through it if not totally necessary. And I do believe that Sharla said so, too

Posted

I think Sharla is a nice girl but I wonder why she keeps associating with these annoying losers (I'm looking at YOU Norm). This new "friend" in Korea who goes by Taylor (not to be confused with the other Taylor) has the personality of a five year old who consumed too many sugary drinks. In Sharla's livestream video, we witness Taylor go berserk over the Korean spelling of passion fruit and it's cringeworthy to watch. You can tell that Sharla is trying desperately to change the subject in between forced, awkward laughs.

This girl is so completely self-absorbed that she can't stop injecting herself into Sharla's livestream while simultaneously doing another livestream of her own. In this scene, she hijacks Sharla's video by randomly showing us her tacky wallets(?) and then starts fiddling with Sharla's phone, adding a new lens, muffling the sound, blurring the video, all the while Sharla seems incredibly annoyed and avoids making eye contact with this creature. Again, we're not dealing with a normal adult here but an emotionally stunted woman-child with the attention span and self-control of a five year old.

Oh well, I guess Sharla got a free place to crash in Korea out of it but if it were me I'd have opted for the hotel instead, honey. Some things just aren't worth the bother!

Posted

OMG thank you!

I was so annoyed by this girl Taylor! She is too much. 

Posted

I think Sharla is a nice girl but I wonder why she keeps associating with these annoying losers (I'm looking at YOU Norm). This new "friend" in Korea who goes by Taylor (not to be confused with the other Taylor) has the personality of a five year old who consumed too many sugary drinks. In Sharla's livestream video, we witness Taylor go berserk over the Korean spelling of passion fruit and it's cringeworthy to watch. You can tell that Sharla is trying desperately to change the subject in between forced, awkward laughs.

Hidden Content

This girl is so completely self-absorbed that she can't stop injecting herself into Sharla's livestream while simultaneously doing another livestream of her own. In this scene, she hijacks Sharla's video by randomly showing us her tacky wallets(?) and then starts fiddling with Sharla's phone, adding a new lens, muffling the sound, blurring the video, all the while Sharla seems incredibly annoyed and avoids making eye contact with this creature. Again, we're not dealing with a normal adult here but an emotionally stunted woman-child with the attention span and self-control of a five year old.

Hidden Content

Oh well, I guess Sharla got a free place to crash in Korea out of it but if it were me I'd have opted for the hotel instead, honey. Some things just aren't worth the bother!

Omg, thank you so much for that short break down and time stamping the video. It was so long I didn't even try to watch it. But it's definitely worth it, I didn't know she had a new friend. This girl already looks annoying 🙊 And Sharla really did seem bothered

Posted

Sharla needs normal non-youtube friends I feel

Or AT LEAST friends with a similar sub count..

unless she likes the power dynamic lol

I wonder if Sharla is still in Seoul, it's Chuseok today so it's somewhat ghost-townish