• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Sharla in Japan

5848 posts in this topic

Posted

So her Kagaya Bar vlog got demonitized. Seems like a waste of a birthday and a vlog to me.  

where and when did she say this? 

Posted

where and when did she say this? 

Crap where did I see this? This was awhile back but it was on one of her social media platforms. 

Posted

Crap where did I see this? This was awhile back but it was on one of her social media platforms. 

Twitter I think.

Posted

Glad she is OK. That cat thing is ridiculous xD

Posted

I know she doesn't want to stress her cats out and she seems to be on good enough terms with her ex to leave them with him and Greg watches them sometimes but she seems so lonely without her fur babies.

Posted

Glad she is OK. That cat thing is ridiculous xD

it's silly but I understand why she likes it. She cant have her cats that are in Korea due to her work schedule 

Posted

After all she went through with the divorce and moving country again, a cancer scare is the last thing she needed. I’m glad she’s ok. My cousin had a skin cancer scare last year, and had a similar agonising wait for the results. 

I’ve seen the cat robots online before, and I find them kinda creepy. But I can see how they would be comforting to people. 

Posted

I might be watching this with a very biased opinion... first Chris says jokingly that is a “very romantic spot”(6:58),  later in the video he says the scenery is so motivating and that you are “rewarded with an incredible view” pointing the camera first at Sharla (7:30). 

I might be just wrong for saying this but I wish there would be something more going between them. 

https://youtu.be/jVcf5iOszjc

Posted

Not that I dont wish that Sharla and Chris get a couple, but I just want to note that Chris is british, he is charming!

Posted

Sharla has a new video with Natsuki :D I like that she tries to speak Japanese that was a very nice change. 

Posted

Sharla has a new video with Natsuki :D I like that she tries to speak Japanese that was a very nice change. 

I enjoyed it very very much! It really was refreshing. And I think it's okay for her not to upload that regularly after all those scares and hard times. I also appreciated that it was in Japanese. I like listening to her. Plus, it's really nice seeing Natsuki using Japanese because in Chris's videos, he's often nothing more than the English Punch Line he can make fun of because of that. In Japanese you can see his real humour and character, or at least better than in English

Posted

Cute to see her with Natsuki

I like that she make these vids, they are funny.

Can somone explain me why she stoped using her "Sharla in Japan" Channel? And only use Sharmander?

I mean ok, when she went to Korea, it make sense, but now?

Posted

Cute to see her with Natsuki

I like that she make these vids, they are funny.

Can somone explain me why she stoped using her "Sharla in Japan" Channel? And only use Sharmander?

I mean ok, when she went to Korea, it make sense, but now?

She never gave a full explanation just vague things like, Sharmander is mine, is easier to manage one channel and so on. I think her main channel is tied to her previous agency and it seems their relationship didn't end well. Not sure what the deal is, if the agency owns the channel, or if they get a cut of every video she makes... she chose not to make more videos this way they don't get money from new videos.

At some point she even said that she may be forced to make content she doesn't approve or likes.

She is doing great right now anyway, ratio subs-views is really good despite the scarce uploads.

Posted

Sharla seems so radiant lately. After going through so much initial stress (with multiple things going on) she seems to be doing better now. Good for her!