• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Sharla in Japan

5848 posts in this topic

Posted

I understand the conversation about her marriage and those issues, however.. I have been noticing a certain chemistry between Sharla and Chris Broad for a while now. During his cycle challenge they seemed to enjoy each others company, and I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to say there might be something there. 

She just posted a picture of a Tokyo creative panel and Chris’ arm is in a position where he might be touching her thigh and his body is angled towards hers. I don’t know about you but I don’t let my male friends touch my thighs.

54C90B7A-7373-4E3D-B5E5-E3783BCAF0A8.jpeg0DFD7BAA-DEEF-4F6D-AEC7-C1CCB277FE01.thu

also in this second picture they look pretty close too. Like her arm is around him or visa versa. 

Thoughts?

The first picturen isn't showing up, sadly. Months ago me and my boyfriend were also like "they do have chemistry, right ..." but since she was married, I didn't honestly think anything of it. I mean, IT COULD BE, but we don't know and it's very private matters, so

Posted

if you look at the way his jacket is pulling, his hand is clearly in his pocket. 

Posted

is it just me or does this Chris thing seem onesided, like she's crushing on him but Chris has no interest in Sharla romantically? I just don't see it, like you can clearly see he likes her but not in that way at all.

Posted (edited)

is it just me or does this Chris thing seem onesided, like she's crushing on him but Chris has no interest in Sharla romantically? I just don't see it, like you can clearly see he likes her but not in that way at all.

I agree. Chris is very sarcastic and annoys Sharla like every other friend. That's all.

Edited by Beatrice402

Posted

I'm pretty sure Chris and Lily have broken up (she's moving to Chiba for work and doesn't follow him back on insta anymore) and Sharla seems to be the only jvlogger she's not following / talking to on twitter.

Posted

I'm pretty sure Chris and Lily have broken up (she's moving to Chiba for work and doesn't follow him back on insta anymore) and Sharla seems to be the only jvlogger she's not following / talking to on twitter.

Highly doubt this. They tend to keep their seperate ways on social media to avoid unessesary drama. She's still active on TC, if they weren't in a relationship, she would distance herself from TC since Chris is a huge part of it.

Posted

She has two new videos out btw.

I guess I was expecting too much because the thumbnail completely fooled me, this is really only her being at home for 13 minutes. One minute of which she's outside and that is really, really beautiful. There's also some interesting cooking towards the end, but the rest is... meh.

Didn't watch that one, but the tweets about it were enough for me to be not interested.

Posted

This last video.... not Sharla's fault but wow, why anyone go to such a place to see the guy make stupid engrish sexual jokes and shove his frog dick in your face. I hope you don't have to pay a premium price for this "experience".

Maybe I'm too serious or old to enjoy this kind of things, xd. It was cool to see Nicole in the video.

Posted

Was reading through Sunny's thread, and considering there's been speculations here even after that, I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1724-sunnydahye/?do=findComment&comment=483681

Sunny and Chris is a thing.

The one with Sunny is Chris Okano, the one rumored with Sharla is Chris Broad/AbroadinJapan, so that's probably why :alpacaheadshake: (unless I understood you wrongly)

Posted

The one with Sunny is Chris Okano, the one rumored with Sharla is Chris Broad/AbroadinJapan, so that's probably why :alpacaheadshake: (unless I understood you wrongly)

Oooh, oops, you're right! My bad! I feel like a dumdum now lol. I just saw "Chris" and it didn't occur to me that they're two different persons :alpacaworry:

Posted

I honestly have no idea how anyone could find that bar funny. I know humor is objective, but even then.

Posted

When Breakups and divorces are new, you always try to stay amicable. I don't see this lasting for a long time. As for the cats, I feel as time goes on, she wouldn't be able to visit them. I know Korean women can be really possessive of their boyfriend. Well, any women, in general, wouldn't like their boyfriend ex coming over for a "visit". 

Posted

When Breakups and divorces are new, you always try to stay amicable. I don't see this lasting for a long time. As for the cats, I feel as time goes on, she wouldn't be able to visit them. I know Korean women can be really possessive of their boyfriend. Well, any women, in general, wouldn't like their boyfriend ex coming over for a "visit". 

I was just thinking about this too because I feel like she will every now and then but at some point it’s gonna be a slow fade out where she just stops seeing them all together. I really hope sharla thinks about her living situation with her future before she adopts another pet next time because she has now done this to three cats, Chanel in Canada and now Maro and Luna in korea. 

Posted

Highly doubt this. They tend to keep their seperate ways on social media to avoid unessesary drama. She's still active on TC, if they weren't in a relationship, she would distance herself from TC since Chris is a huge part of it.

Nah, they're done. Chris said back in Jan or Feb (when he was in England) that he was single again. So unless they've gotten back together...