• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

youtube Sharla in Japan

6009 posts in this topic

Posted

She has two new videos out btw.

I guess I was expecting too much because the thumbnail completely fooled me, this is really only her being at home for 13 minutes. One minute of which she's outside and that is really, really beautiful. There's also some interesting cooking towards the end, but the rest is... meh.

Didn't watch that one, but the tweets about it were enough for me to be not interested.

Posted

This last video.... not Sharla's fault but wow, why anyone go to such a place to see the guy make stupid engrish sexual jokes and shove his frog dick in your face. I hope you don't have to pay a premium price for this "experience".

Maybe I'm too serious or old to enjoy this kind of things, xd. It was cool to see Nicole in the video.

Posted

Was reading through Sunny's thread, and considering there's been speculations here even after that, I'm surprised it hasn't been brought up here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1724-sunnydahye/?do=findComment&comment=483681

Sunny and Chris is a thing.

The one with Sunny is Chris Okano, the one rumored with Sharla is Chris Broad/AbroadinJapan, so that's probably why :alpacaheadshake: (unless I understood you wrongly)

Posted

The one with Sunny is Chris Okano, the one rumored with Sharla is Chris Broad/AbroadinJapan, so that's probably why :alpacaheadshake: (unless I understood you wrongly)

Oooh, oops, you're right! My bad! I feel like a dumdum now lol. I just saw "Chris" and it didn't occur to me that they're two different persons :alpacaworry:

Posted

I honestly have no idea how anyone could find that bar funny. I know humor is objective, but even then.

Posted

When Breakups and divorces are new, you always try to stay amicable. I don't see this lasting for a long time. As for the cats, I feel as time goes on, she wouldn't be able to visit them. I know Korean women can be really possessive of their boyfriend. Well, any women, in general, wouldn't like their boyfriend ex coming over for a "visit". 

Posted

When Breakups and divorces are new, you always try to stay amicable. I don't see this lasting for a long time. As for the cats, I feel as time goes on, she wouldn't be able to visit them. I know Korean women can be really possessive of their boyfriend. Well, any women, in general, wouldn't like their boyfriend ex coming over for a "visit". 

I was just thinking about this too because I feel like she will every now and then but at some point it’s gonna be a slow fade out where she just stops seeing them all together. I really hope sharla thinks about her living situation with her future before she adopts another pet next time because she has now done this to three cats, Chanel in Canada and now Maro and Luna in korea. 

Posted

Highly doubt this. They tend to keep their seperate ways on social media to avoid unessesary drama. She's still active on TC, if they weren't in a relationship, she would distance herself from TC since Chris is a huge part of it.

Nah, they're done. Chris said back in Jan or Feb (when he was in England) that he was single again. So unless they've gotten back together...

Posted

I was just thinking about this too because I feel like she will every now and then but at some point it’s gonna be a slow fade out where she just stops seeing them all together. I really hope sharla thinks about her living situation with her future before she adopts another pet next time because she has now done this to three cats, Chanel in Canada and now Maro and Luna in korea. 

I had no idea she had a cat in canada. I wonder what's keeping her from bringing that cat over to Japan with her? 

Posted

I missed one of them, so it makes more sense that he seems to be different lately.

Sharla's over presence with Journey across Japan was really odd, and would take over the patreon chats, instead of talking to his Patreon subscribers, it was really annoying to watch a stream of Chris talking toto Sharla for 2 hours straight😒

Posted

I had no idea she had a cat in canada. I wonder what's keeping her from bringing that cat over to Japan with her? 

it’s not that easy to bring animals to certain countries. Japan is a rabies free country, and Canada is not. So to bring the cat over would be a huge hassle for the cat (blood tests, paperwork, travel, etc.). And it’s an older cat so it wouldn’t be fair to take it from it’s home in Canada.

Posted (edited)

Japan is strict for pets, so she has to do a blood test on her cats to prove they don't have rabies. You have to do the blood test, wait 180 days, get x paper and you can go to Japan. If you don't wait 180 days; then your pet has to be quarantined in Japan for the remaining days from after the test.  So if you prepare well in advance it's not a problem and the flight time is like just 4 hours from/to Japan and Korea?

Edited by Athena

Posted

Would any of you buy the Wishtrend package she showcased on her recent video?

I thought several of the items looked interesting to try, especially the moisturizers like the Rich Moist Soothing Cream (think that was one of the items she showed).

I've been wanting to try Klairs products for awhile based on other positive reviews I've seen online.

I've never seen her with bad acne though. She's been online for some time. Maybe she should have shown a picture of herself with the advanced acne, to compare to her skin now?

Posted

Chanel was originally brought over from Japan to Canada when Sharla returned for the first time. Sharla decided not to take her back with her when she returned to Japan because it would be stressful.

I remember this because in a way it kind of bothered me? Idk I just always felt bad for Chanel because she moved countries and then lost her "person" so to speak. But she does look really well taken care of at her parents!

The explanation is around 4:45