• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Sharla in Japan

5791 posts in this topic

Posted

Sharla changed her Twitter account name to @heyitssharla

But her Instagram is still the same (probably couldn't find a good name yet and sharlainjapan is taken by some boy)

Posted

Plus, I don't know if people saw it, but she is currently back in South Korea, visiting her cats. I wonder if they're talking things out, too. But that's private, so 🤷

Posted

I'm sure they'll stay friends - they have a lot of time and memories together in Japan. It merely seems like a difference in personal goals and lifestyle expectations. Maybe moving back to Korea changed him. Maybe she just got homesick for Japan. I guess it can really be that simple and it can still hurt the same.

Posted

I personally don’t think they’d talk things out relationship wise divorce is a hard decision but it’s usually one that’s not made over night especially in their situation, they’d have to move sharla and think about what to do with the cats so I don’t think kbs and her will get back together at least anytime soon 

Posted

I dont know if someone mentioned this But i expected this break up. Just like one guy said they had issues in japan and then tried new breath in Korea. Wasnt it that the guy "Greg" she always hangs out with literally moved to Korea cuz of her? Honestly I would not enjoy that as a partner. Its really like hes into her and wants her near. Shes youtuber and all really but some of the people are really overly near to her and into her. So wouldnt be surprised the guy wanted it all gone and yet here we go others are following Sharla. I also once saw greg being superr defensive when someone mentioned it. That sharla is married and hes around so much. Him being that defensive kinda spoiled it even more?

Posted (edited)

I dont know if someone mentioned this But i expected this break up. Just like one guy said they had issues in japan and then tried new breath in Korea. Wasnt it that the guy "Greg" she always hangs out with literally moved to Korea cuz of her? Honestly I would not enjoy that as a partner. Its really like hes into her and wants her near. Shes youtuber and all really but some of the people are really overly near to her and into her. So wouldnt be surprised the guy wanted it all gone and yet here we go others are following Sharla. I also once saw greg being superr defensive when someone mentioned it. That sharla is married and hes around so much. Him being that defensive kinda spoiled it even more?

I don't know if you've noticed ... But he's most definitely gay. He hasn't said it out loud, really, but I believe that's the case. HE is seriously not the "problem" here. They could have broken up over so many things!! If her ex was jealous of a friend who decided to move with them ... he had problems of his own.

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted

Greg" she always hangs out with literally moved to Korea cuz of her?

I don't think that's the case, he was tired of Japan (some issues with police, difficulties making Japanese friends and other stuff I guess) so he got a job in Korea. He mentioned in some of his videos that he had a friend there and he almost moved there before going to Japan this last time.

I don't know if the fact Sharla was in Korea played a small part but definitely it wasn't the main reason for him to move there.

Posted

She mentioned quite a few times that she wanted to have children and eventually go back to Canada. My guess would be that wasn't what he wanted, not like he can speak english that well nor does he has a job where it's easy to find something in another country.

But honesty I think it's hard to judge their relationship as outsiders especially since Sharla didn't really share much of it. Just because we haven't seen them being deeply in love on camera doesn't mean it actually wasn't the case.

Posted

She mentioned quite a few times that she wanted to have children and eventually go back to Canada. My guess would be that wasn't what he wanted, not like he can speak english that well nor does he has a job where it's easy to find something in another country. 

I could be completely off beat but my gut says she was expected to have children and maybe didn't feel like it was right for her / right with him. Every time she mentioned children it almost felt like she was saying it because that's the next "thing" after marriage. 

Posted (edited)

I understand the conversation about her marriage and those issues, however.. I have been noticing a certain chemistry between Sharla and Chris Broad for a while now. During his cycle challenge they seemed to enjoy each others company, and I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to say there might be something there. 

She just posted a picture of a Tokyo creative panel and Chris’ arm is in a position where he might be touching her thigh and his body is angled towards hers. I don’t know about you but I don’t let my male friends touch my thighs.

54C90B7A-7373-4E3D-B5E5-E3783BCAF0A8.jpeg0DFD7BAA-DEEF-4F6D-AEC7-C1CCB277FE01.thu

also in this second picture they look pretty close too. Like her arm is around him or visa versa. 

Thoughts?

Edited by Kimgee
More info

Posted

I could be completely off beat but my gut says she was expected to have children and maybe didn't feel like it was right for her / right with him. Every time she mentioned children it almost felt like she was saying it because that's the next "thing" after marriage. 

I agree with you and I've gotten that impression from her as well. As a childfree person by choice sometimes you don't really see that children are an option until much later in life when it's your "time". You just grow up thinking that you'll do it because it's "expected" and everyone else has kids and it's your purpose on this planet as a human being (all wrong of course, but it's so ingrained in our culture and minds that it's hard to imagine life differently)... and despite not really loving the idea, you're expecting your biological clock to tick one day and to start wanting kids as well - except for a lot of us it never really happens. And she lives in Asia where having a family is super important. I can really imagine her husband wanting kids asap as the "next step" in their relationship, and how hard that must have been for her because maybe she just enjoys her life/career too much and doesn't want that to change by adding kids to the equation. Just a theory, but it happens, and that decision is always harder for women as their lives changes a lot more drastically with kids.

Posted

So who do you think the special guest is going to be in her next video?

Greg, Norm, Chris, Micaela, or Taylor? Natsuki, Ryotaro? Someone else?

I assumed Chris, but in the comments section of her YouTube, she said no one had guessed correctly yet, and Chris, along with Greg, had been mentioned several times.

Posted (edited)

So who do you think the special guest is going to be in her next video?

Greg, Norm, Chris, Micaela, or Taylor? Natsuki, Ryotaro? Someone else?

I assumed Chris, but in the comments section of her YouTube, she said no one had guessed correctly yet, and Chris, along with Greg, had been mentioned several times.

She said not long after your post actually that no one had guessed correctly yet and everyone you mentioned except Natsuki and Ryotaro has been guessed. 🤔

Edited by ZigZagBear

Posted

I like her new apartment, but I was surprised by the Elon Musk thing, I know who he is but I wasn't aware that he has "fans" or something, lol.

Posted

That Elon Musk canvas is cringeworthy.