• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

youtube Sharla in Japan

5452 posts in this topic

Posted

I just wish she would make nice video's about the culture and history similar to her Japanese video's. Why can she make good video's in Japan, but not in Korea? Like the place doesn't matter, just do your frigging research and make a fun and educational video. It wouldn't even be a new concept for her since she has done many for her Japan channel.

Posted

Sharla is one of those YouTubers I just can't stand,... no idea why. Maybe it's her weird Pokemon obsession? 

(Pokemon was a big part of my childhood too so I get it, I just think she's gone a little overboard with it and she's like....32)

but for whatever reason, she got more annoying since moving to Korea. I feel she tries too hard and her channel every foreigner living in Korea....ever. 

I don't follow her much so it's my first time reading about possible (speculated) husband problems which would suck, but I always felt it was strange she rarely mentions him and he's never been seen. I totally understand privacy but her life is sooooo public, it just felt odd. 

I dodont mind people liking Pokemon especially go after 30. It's more of people being obnoxious about it. Like having all her pokemon plushies sent to canada or throwing pokeballs at the pokemon center. 

im turning 30 and still enjoy cartoons but i know the difference between being an adult and ebjoying hobbies. Sharla acts 14 all the time. 

Posted

I never thought too much about Sharla’s reputation here for bad gifting but.... a nail salon gift certificate for Greg’s birthday? Really? 

Trueeee, and I though that Greg looked a little bit uncomfortable in the video (?)

I never thought too much about Sharla’s reputation here for bad gifting but.... a nail salon gift certificate for Greg’s birthday? Really? 

Trueeee, and I though that Greg looked a little bit uncomfortable in the video (?)

Posted

I dodont mind people liking Pokemon especially go after 30. It's more of people being obnoxious about it. Like having all her pokemon plushies sent to canada or throwing pokeballs at the pokemon center. 

im turning 30 and still enjoy cartoons but i know the difference between being an adult and ebjoying hobbies. Sharla acts 14 all the time. 

yes very good point. I think that's what it is, the obnoxious factor and constantly acting half her age. we're over it, move on.

Posted (edited)

Sharla is one of those YouTubers I just can't stand,... no idea why. Maybe it's her weird Pokemon obsession? 

(Pokemon was a big part of my childhood too so I get it, I just think she's gone a little overboard with it and she's like....32)

but for whatever reason, she got more annoying since moving to Korea. I feel she tries too hard and her channel every foreigner living in Korea....ever. 

I don't follow her much so it's my first time reading about possible (speculated) husband problems which would suck, but I always felt it was strange she rarely mentions him and he's never been seen. I totally understand privacy but her life is sooooo public, it just felt odd. 

Meh, we shouldn't age-shame (or even make 30 sound old?) based on interests and likes. What makes you happy makes you happy and you shouldn't deny yourself those things because it might not be "age appropriate". We don't shame baby boomer, or older, women who collect dolls — interests change with trends and time.

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

Meh, we shouldn't age-shame (or even make 30 sound old?) based on interests and likes. What makes you happy makes you happy and you shouldn't deny yourself those things because it might not be "age appropriate". We don't shame baby boomer, or older, women who collect dolls — interests change with trends and time.

yes if you saw a latter post of mine, I corrected myself! I think it’s less of her age but the way she goes about it and acts like a 13 year old. It just gives me weird vibes 

Posted

Though to be fair it has been months since we saw Sharla acting like a teen or obsessing over a fandom, right? Granted I haven't seen her last video yet.