• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Sharla in Japan

5930 posts in this topic

Posted

F0607AB4-E103-4C59-AEAE-BA470FE702CC.thuMaybe she’ll go back to posting actual quality content. 

Posted

Hopefully. The “a little slower than usual” part made me laugh though. Made it sound like she’s been pumping out content recently.  

Me too. We’re like almost two weeks into August, and she hasn’t posted one video. 

Posted (edited)

Alright, finally unsubscribed with her last video. A lot of it was rehashing from her livestream video & then some thrown in Kpop *why in every fudging video??*, like is there nothing else to talk about when it comes to Korea? I didn't mind that she was going to change place from Japan to Korea so much if she started doing her cool informational videos again but ... nah

Edited by Maybe

Posted (edited)

I think it is a decent video. For people interested in her veganism, he talks about it in the comments. I wonder how many people is going to ask her if she is pregnant, she looks great in this video.

Edited by casio

Posted

I doubt she is pregnant if she isn't planning on staying in Korea for more than a few years and the size of her apartment.

Posted

Just to avoid confusion, I didn't say she is pregnant, and I don't think she is pregnant. Simply thought that some people may ask after watching this last video.

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by Summerset
nma

Posted

Just to avoid confusion, I didn't say she is pregnant, and I don't think she is pregnant. Simply thought that some people may ask after watching this last video.

I gotta say Jenna marbles did a podcast where the topic of guessing if a YouTuber is pregnant (from her experience) it can be hurtful to constantly ask are you pregnant to a YouTuber because majority will let their subs know so In the case they are just guessing it’s kind of implying they’ve gained enough weight to look pregnant. 

Posted

I think it is a decent video. For people interested in her veganism, he talks about it in the comments. I wonder how many people is going to ask her if she is pregnant, she looks great in this video.

Can you explain why you think people will ask if she's pregnant from her video? Haven't watched her video and don't intend to. 

Posted

In case you didn't want to find it in the comments:

veganvegan.thumb.JPG.52a6b6d468099686307

Posted

^

can't she just say she eats plant-based? to be done and over with...? It's explained to her right there.

Posted

I feel like she was influenced by Kalel's new "am I vegan" video where Kalel said she gave into her cravings and now she's cursing more like Kalel does and I know she watches Kalel as I have seen her comment on her videos before.

Posted

^

can't she just say she eats plant-based? to be done and over with...? It's explained to her right there.

can't she just say she's not vegan at all... Because she's not. She's not even plant-based. It's not cool to act like you are something that you are not. It's easier for everyone if she just admits that veganism wasn't for her, and that's fine! Give it a go some other time but stop lying.

Posted

can't she just say she's not vegan at all... Because she's not. She's not even plant-based. It's not cool to act like you are something that you are not. It's easier for everyone if she just admits that veganism wasn't for her, and that's fine! Give it a go some other time but stop lying.

lol... baby steps... baby steps... s/

even that picking from an omnivore plate is questionable... i agree... but I feel like sharla needs a label on her diet. i mean like who cares? its not benefiting anyone or anything apart from her own body. why need a label? oh no shit, because labels are IN and she wants to be in so bad.