• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Sharla in Japan

5920 posts in this topic

Posted

🙄

Does this seem like desperate advertising to anyone else? lol

Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 1.09.21 PM.png

That's not even funny. I could never do that for my husband unless it was planned.

Posted

That's not even funny. I could never do that for my husband unless it was planned.

I agree. and i hope it was an accident.. he maybe thought she're recording, and could erase it... or he could have thought she's talking to some friend who knows him.... hopefully? 

if @kotorii is right, and that's advertising.... kinda desperate indeed, and disrespectful. Wait. it's not like she hasn't been disrespectful towards him/his family before.... :alpacaworry: [and yea, i worry to some extent -.- mostly for myself since i shouldnt be interested in this up and rising snowflake anymore. wondering about my sanity and all]

Posted

Why would you record something LIVE without notifying everyone in the same house as you? It could have been worse! I don't think she would find it funny if it were the other way around.

I think she would, more views for boobs yaknooo

Posted

🙄

Even if it truly had been an accident and it wasn’t planned (who knows), why would she mention it if not for some desperate advertisement for her Patreon...

I feel like instead of baiting kboos with the chance of seeing her husband in various states of undress (lol) she should give a regular upload schedule and interesting content that’s not a 10 minute advertisement a chance. But what do I know. 

Posted

🙄

Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 1.09.21 PM.png

Post screen caps please!!!

Posted

Honestly, I stopped watching her videos when she moved. The content isn't really interesting anymore as everything feels a bit .. forced? Not sure.

Posted

if i were her, i wouldve told anyone else in the apartment that im doing a live, so this kind of thing wouldnt happen or cause any embarrassment if they walk in and dont want to be seen. plus, if it was an accident, why the hell would you embarrass him further by posting about it on twitter? she claims he likes to have his privacy after all. a lot of her viewers think her husband is attractive and i get the feeling shes trying to milk that for views and money.

She's not a new Youtuber. I am pretty sure she would be telling her husband when she's filming or doing lives to not disturb her until she's finished. Doesn't sound very accidental to me...

Posted (edited)

if i were her, i wouldve told anyone else in the apartment that im doing a live, so this kind of thing wouldnt happen or cause any embarrassment

We don't know if she told him but in any case he should be aware of this things. She is in the room talking in front of the camera, why would you walk inside in your underwear when she is recording?. Even if it wasn't live, why would you do that knowing that she will have to cut that part, maybe even re-record because you walked in the room not caring about what she is doing?.

Not to defend her but to begin with we don't know how it happen or what her patrons saw. I'm going to guess is something innocent and an honest mistake by him.

But I agree that posting it on twitter was unnecessary and sound like a hook for people, she even uploaded or is uploading the stream recording ASAP. I wonder if she edited that part.

Last video in the market was nice by the way.

Edited by casio

Posted

We don't know if she told him but in any case he should be aware of this things. She is in the room talking in front of the camera, why would you walk inside in your underwear when she is recording?. Even if it wasn't live, why would you do that knowing that she will have to cut that part, maybe even re-record because you walked in the room not caring about what she is doing?.

Her husband works full-time as far as we know. Sharla doesn't even have an upload schedule. She posts and records videos whenever she feels like it. Who cares if she has to re-do or cut a scene because of him? She has all the time in the world (unlike him). If she doesn't want to be disturbed while filming or streaming, she can just wait until he's at work or out with friends. 

Posted

Who cares if she has to re-do or cut a scene because of him?

You don't have to care but he should care. Also it was an scheduled live stream, not some random stream out of nowhere.  And of all things for her patrons that give plenty of money to Sharla and him.

We don't have to make a big deal of this, I'm sure they had a laugh and move on.

Posted (edited)

Yes and I skipped that video, honey. Norm is milking their "friendship" for more views and subscribers. Sharla is either oblivious to that or she doesn't care. But I know Norm personally and have worked with him in Shinjuku... He's a class A douchebag. Everyone comes to that conclusion within the first two minutes of interacting with him. He already blocked me for making a comment that exposed him for lying about his job in his "I Quit" clickbait video. Well, maybe he's pulling the wool over Sharla's eyes or she feels sorry for him. Probably a bit of both. 

I'm kind of curious, what did he lie about?

When I first saw Norm in Sharla's videos I didn't know what to think of him but I kind of had the feeling that he is fake. I randomly watched Visually Greg's 'I can't believe I'm telling the internet this' video and now I really don't like him, he was really annoying. He was in a tea house with Greg and Sharla. First he made some weird joke about Greg being on his period :alpacabored: Then when Greg and Sharla were talking about some secret, Norm assumed the secret was Greg being gay (Greg apparently never talked about being gay on his channel) and said something like he knew it from the first moment he saw him. It starts around 15:15. Greg seemed uncomfortable and was like just because a guy is open and happy, he doesn't have to be gay, but Norm went on and on about labeling him. Sharla supported Norm and said something like how many guys do you know that are happy and positive and excited that aren't gay? I just didn't like them labeling him or how a gay person is supposed to be, with Greg clearly being uncomfortable. And later Norm himself said he was an asshole. The whole situation was just really cringy to watch.. :alpacaworry:

Btw hi everyone I'm new to this forum. Sorry if anything sounds weird, english isn't my first language. :alpacacrush:

Edited by Mimi_

Posted (edited)

Literally 30 seconds into Greg's video lol Screenshot_20180703-120425.thumb.png.c39Screenshot_20180703-120531.thumb.png.56a

Edited by eevee
Ahh im sorry ill put this under a spoiler when im on my pc