• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Sharla in Japan

5920 posts in this topic

Posted

I understand this though. If you're not a fan, and she's having a bad day, why would she walk the extra mile for you? In that case, you're just another stranger on the street. But that's my opinion and I kind of like Sharla even when I don't agree with her cat keeping style.

BTW why people on this forum accept bad/negative rumours like nothing but if it's something good, you suddenly have to prove yourself with a hand on a bible?

Not true, if someone would say "I met Sharla and she was a bitch and spit in my face!" I don't believe anyone would fall for that. There's given evidence of Sharla that says she's not the "nicest person in the neighborhood" and when someone comes here saying how nice she was to them
1) it can be a stan of Sharla's who just wants everyone to love their idol and is lying
2) it can be Sharla themselves or one of her friends (there has been cases where Kiki Kannibal has been lurking here trying to save Kota's reputation) 
3) someone who just genuinely had a nice experience with Sharla.
I don't think there has ever been an unfair rumor about Sharla in PULL with no evidence, so no, people don't just dive into the negative with big spoons.

But proof is proof. Proof is a grounding point of PULL and it has been stated many times: if you don't have proof over your statement then it's not going to be viewed as real. Be it good, be it bad, give us something to work with.

Posted (edited)

I guess it's also how I see Sharla deal with other people that makes her believe that she isn't a very nice person off camera. Like her friendship with Taylor, it's not very reciprocal. So if she's not even that nice to a friend that treats her so well, why would she be a nice person in general?

Also, I have always gotten this certain vibe from Taylor that regardless of all her insecurities and faults, she has always been a genuinely nice person and she hasn't appeared to come across as fake to her fans and treats her friends very well. Sharla on the other hand, just seems to come off as more selfish in my eyes and would just drop you once you were of no more use. 

Edited by yeaipeas

Posted

I’d honestly be more surprised if she wasn’t nice when meeting a fan. Not that hoodie wearing Sharla is super professional all the time, but it’s still her job. I’d guess most Youtubers you’d have to catch on a really bad day (or invade their privacy in some form) to actually get a bad reaction - no matter how selfish/rude/unfriendly they are in private. 

Posted

I was thinking that she has a really nice body too...I guess it's only the baggy clothes that make her look frumpy :/ On another note, if I were her husband I woudn't want to be seen with her with those koreaboo t shirts on either lol :D

Posted

I don’t quite know what it is, but the “Kpop” shirt video (which is literally only BTS shirts) is making me cringe. 

Could be how it’s a married 32-33 year old woman who wants to wear some really juvenile graphic tees, specifically one with Jungkook (who is 20 years old) and a hashtag slapped over it. (She also had him on one of her nails as one of her potential husbands.)

Could be the somewhat outdated way she’s styling the shirts. 

Could be that it’s a hamfisted way of trying to get views based on Kpop’s current popularity through a sponsored video (all the shirts are from one online store). 

And all the ass-kissing in the comments.

I don’t know. But she should ease up on wanting the oversized look, she doesn’t know how to wear it without looking frumpy, and she actually has a nice body. 

Posted

hopefully she doesn’t actually wear them in public, and is only acting excited about them because it’s a sponsorship :/

(one can hope) 

Posted (edited)

:alpacacrush:

Edited by Summerset

Posted

She should just namedrop them and hop on the damn bandwagon properly lol. As for the tshirts, well, nothing exciting there. I see no problem with her wearing them if she likes them, it's a print tshirt... Like, I'm sorry but who even worries about age and what they wear anymore? Just dress however you like and enjoy life.

Ia. It really annoys me about how people here are constantly going on about age and wearing ~age appropriate~ clothing like what does that even mean anymore and who the hell cares?????? Wearing tpo appropriate clothing is one thing but age? Get over it. People act like once you hit 30 you can't be into idols and show it anymore... why? Do you guys get annoyed at BSB and nsync fans in the same way? idgi.

Anyway I kinda wish she hadn't styled all the t-shirts in the same way. I know she likes her clothes baggy, but I'm surprised she got larges because she looks smaller than me and judging by the measurements even I would get smaller sizes

Posted

I'm 27 and I still wear Steven Universe and Sailor Moon shirts all the time. But I know that if I am at my internship or when I get a professional job I will know how to dress appropriately. So what we wear in our personal lives, down time shouldn't matter. I still wear some Kpop shirts like from concerts I went to or of my faves like SHINee. I am probably a little more self-conscious of them than in my anime shirt or band shirts but people shouldn't be staring at my boobs anyways. But the point i'm making is she can wear whatever she wants and people are still entitled to judge because it's their opinion, but when she does it at nice dinners and stuff, then I think it's a problem. 

Posted

I'm personally not a fan of the t-shirts, even as a K-pop fan I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a BTS item in public, although at home in pajamas is a different story. However, that's more a reflection of myself than other people wearing it. I do find it a bit cringe for Sharla? Probably more the fact she's wearing Jungkook's face on her chest while in Korea, which just screams Koreaboo even when she's not.

Posted

When I read title in my notifications I just thought she was doing one of those videos where you buy the Kpop idols outfits from music videos or concerts and I got super excited to see Sharla experiment in fashion and be in an outfit that twice or blackpink wore but wrong and i was immediately disappointed, especially because as others mentioned she only had BTS shirts come on Sharla there’s more groups than just BTS and Big Bang. 

Posted

• It looks like Sharla lost some weight? She looks good. Or I'm just use to her wearing baggy clothes.
  • I guess she's on the BTS bandwagon. She's trying hard to get those BTS/Kpop fans as new followers. lol
  • Too may BTS shirts. I know it's sponsored but the store site has another clothes as well. 
  • I highly doubt she would wear those shirts in public. lol Maybe if she wasn't in Korea? I dunno. :P