• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

youtube Sharla in Japan

5487 posts in this topic

Posted

New video:

Edit: I am really getting tired of her. That clothing haul was so boring. How those clothes are suposed to be summer clothes?? I get so anoyed :(

she has a shltty fashion style. those clothes GIRL, THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A SQUARE. omg, it makes me mad her fashion choice istg. and sharla, we noticed that you don't like pants anymore and that you only use black leggings. 

Posted

Edit: I am really getting tired of her. That clothing haul was so boring. How those clothes are suposed to be summer clothes

When I think about it I don't know if I've ever seen her in proper summer clothes? At least not in recent years which is nuts because it is Satan's a-hole kinds of hot in Japan/Korea during the summer.  

Also she is leaaaning into the basic b*tch k-boo aesthetic oml... and it doesn't really suit her. I feel like she could take elements of it and incorporate them with more western trends? Like tuck a baggy t-shirt into high-waisted jeans or something?? Still the oversized look but at least it'd give her a shape...

Posted

I was recently in Seoul and saw so many cute floral dresses that were not really the baggy type. Actually, while I saw some baggy things, there also seemed to be more unbaggy clothing. She can wear what she wishes, however the clothes here do not really seem like "summer" clothes.Haha. Although I do like the outfit she has on in one of her recent instagram posts w/ the overall things. 

Posted

Yeah that about sums it up...

sharla.thumb.png.19350c228f9c0615343964e

Posted

I believe what is happening is that she is very uncomfortable with the language barrier and she is not willing to show her life outside because of this.  When she is with someone that can speak Korean (ie Megan or Sunny) or with someone that she can have a goofy conversation with (ie Greg), she's fine.  However, until she learns the language better, don't expect much from her beyond clothing hauls, apartment tours, or cat videos.

Posted

However, until she learns the language better, don't expect much from her beyond clothing hauls, apartment tours, or cat videos.

Hopefully by that point she can talk about more about culture and her experiences, bc thats what I'm really looking forward to.

but for now, even Sharla's outside vlogs are kind of boring. Everything she's vlogged about in Korea has already been done by other k-vloggers

Posted

but for now, even Sharla's outside vlogs are kind of boring. Everything she's vlogged about in Korea has already been done by other k-vloggers

True. Honestly I’m not too surprised. Even when I liked Sharla and her videos more she wasn’t really innovative in any way, she was just ‘lucky’ that she was one of the earlier J-vloggers. With Korea she’s just now in a similar sutuation as a lot of new J-vloggers. Maybe it’ll inspire her to do something different, more likely imo she’ll just keep doing what she always does. 

Posted (edited)

I was recently in Seoul and saw so many cute floral dresses that were not really the baggy type. Actually, while I saw some baggy things, there also seemed to be more unbaggy clothing. She can wear what she wishes, however the clothes here do not really seem like "summer" clothes.Haha. Although I do like the outfit she has on in one of her recent instagram posts w/ the overall things. 

Haha same I actually bought one of those. I feel like the clothing vendors either had cute/girly or the graphic shirts with questionable English sayings on them, which Sharla showed in that haul and that the younger/"trendy# crowd goes for a lot. Not that you can't wear that as a 35 year old woman buuuut it does age her imo... kind of a "hello fellow children" moment lol

Edited by sylveon

Posted

New video

Posted

She looked cute! And it was nice to see her outside and DOING SOMETHING NEW. So refreshing!

Posted

I don't mind her style in the video, she looks ok (I don't like her hairstyle tbh)

Posted

I think she looks cute :) wish I could pull that off

Posted

The first time in a long time I really enjoyed one of her videos and I'm pleasantly surprised she actually put effort into her outfit and her hair :alpacaheadshake: