youtube Sharla in Japan

5209 posts in this topic

Posted

College classes dont help a lot though

It depends on the person really. Loretta did really well taking classes and studying on her own for example just like Carolyn and Micaela. There are people who took college courses and it helped. I took College classes when i first learned and I learned a lot more in those courses than I ever did teaching myself but I feel like there was still a lot I didn't know. It depends on the person, depends on the course and the environment, amongst other things.

Posted

It depends on the person really. Loretta did really well taking classes and studying on her own for example just like Carolyn and Micaela. There are people who took college courses and it helped. I took College classes when i first learned and I learned a lot more in those courses than I ever did teaching myself but I feel like there was still a lot I didn't know. It depends on the person, depends on the course and the environment, amongst other things.

I dont trust anyone on youtube on how they learned japanese....i blame taylor r ;p

Im partially kidding btw 😂😂😂

Posted

Is sharla still on her diet? I haven't watch her videos lately but saw her in Taylor R video. Her face looks chubbier for some reason. 

we were talking about that a few weeks ago since there was no update on the series she was doing but @casio attached a tweet of hers that said she was still working on but taking it slow. Which some said taking it slow is good some said it’s not effective in my personal opinion as someone who had significant weight loss via changing lifestyle and regular exercise I agree taking it slow isn’t very effective but of course don’t go your first day in running ten miles for cardio. 

Posted (edited)

I also think it's how she edits her own videos. If you go on Sharla's videos with Taylor, you can see how Taylor looks in comparison to her own vids and vice versa. What we're seeing in Tay's video is probably how Sharla really looks...

Edited by Whythough

Posted

I also think it's how she edits her own videos. If you go on Sharla's videos with Taylor, you can see how Taylor looks in comparison to her own vids and vice versa. What we're seeing in Tay's video is probably how Sharla really looks...

Sharias videos are usually quite bright, probably to hide her age, but I think besides that it's nothing too serious imo. I don't think she actually gained weight, but she definitively didn't lose any. It's probably just with Taylors face in comparison that makes her look chubbier.

Posted (edited)

Sharias videos are usually quite bright, probably to hide her age, but I think besides that it's nothing too serious imo. I don't think she actually gained weight, but she definitively didn't lose any. It's probably just with Taylors face in comparison that makes her look chubbier.

Nevermind, she looked slimmer to me in her previous videos (last one I watched was one of her recent lucky bag videos, and she looks slimmer there, but maybe it's the lens and camera settings), but I just watched her snack video with Norm, and yeah, she looks more like "herself". Whatever he did to her camera really helped. 

Edited by Whythough

Posted

Nevermind, she looked slimmer to me in her previous videos (last one I watched was one of her recent lucky bag videos, and she looks slimmer there, but maybe it's the lens and camera settings), but I just watched her snack video with Norm, and yeah, she looks more like "herself". Whatever he did to her camera really helped. 

I guess Sharla isn't having the best diet per se. Sometimes if you eat a lot of salt it can really show in your face the next day. 

Posted

Completely OT, but Norm's channel is what I wish Sharla's was.  His Tokyo Tuesdays are amazing.

Posted

According to Sharla’s education. 

351E6A44-6814-43BA-8CF2-CBF2A92E46B0.jpeg

Here we see Sharla, spouting more bullshit and making herself look stupid...again. Maybe that's why her Japanese seems so poor. She didn't even try to take learning Japanese seriously. 

Posted

I'm watching some of Norm's other blogs and on his September 21 blog from last year, it looks like he has Sharla as either the lock screen or the background on his phone.  Plus he has her photo on his hard protective case.  No explanation other than he just wanted to show it to people.  

Does anyone else thing this is...weird?

Posted

I'm watching some of Norm's other blogs and on his September 21 blog from last year, it looks like he has Sharla as either the lock screen or the background on his phone.  Plus he has her photo on his hard protective case.  No explanation other than he just wanted to show it to people.  

Does anyone else thing this is...weird?

Do you have screenshots? Because that really sounds weird.

Posted

Do you have screenshots? Because that really sounds weird.

I have a new computer so I'm not sure how to do screen shots, but I will try!

Posted

Video From September 21

Time Stamp: 3:25

I don't have time to find the lock screen in the video but this is the case. :D 

Screenshot (2).png

Posted

He literally gives no explanation other then he just wanted to show us.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (3).png